The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which R2 Beercan Droid is your favourite?
aussiejames
The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 10 ]
jimmymindtricks
The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:57 pm

wow , so you want those tonight , not sure if i already have them downloade on my photobucket

if not you will have to hold on , sorry bro , you know why Sad
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Yah no rush Jim all in your own time m8

Ill be making a vid for this so stay tuned peeps, the prize/s will be shown then sent to Jim and errr Jim Smile
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:35 am

Congratulations chaps, well done on both R2's. Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 am

Well done Lads for a great effort on this competition!!

Well done Jimmy for winning buddy! Now are you going to send in T.I.G.R.2 into robot wars and does the thing run on petrol lol
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Well done Lads for a great effort on this competition!!

Well done Jimmy for winning buddy! Now are you going to send in T.I.G.R.2 into robot wars and does the thing run on petrol lol

Shouldn't it run on Heineken?

.....come to think of it I run on Heineken... :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 am

Really looking forward to seeing the prize video!!
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 am

jaymassive619 wrote:
Really looking forward to seeing the prize video!!

What did they get? OOooo exciting lol!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:53 am

Yeh sorry for the delay ive had a guest staying so vid production has halted some, she already thinks im a nut case so im defo not makin a vid with her watching lmao, normal service will resume this evening, do not adjust your monitor, do not insert coin Wink
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:05 am

keep an eye on your inbox, i'll check what pic's i can find , not sure if my memory card with all of the pic's is with me now or already , packed away
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:08 am

pm send
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 am

Received and saved Jim, cheers bud Smile

James - can you send your build pix to me m8
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:53 pm

More delays guys - camera aint up to the video recording Sad

Stay tuned for updates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)   The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG R2 Beer Can Competion is now live! - Cast your vote here :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2