The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Empty
PostSubject: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:05 pm

A TIG-tastic announcement!!

Celebration Europe II is approaching and TIG will not let this go unnoticed. To celebrate the event TIG has officially commissioned our own TIG CE2 exclusive, a set of three different buttons, each featuring a well known vintage Star Wars licensee!! These sets will only be produced in limited numbers. Diameter is 46 mm (approx 1.8in).

The buttons are being produced as we speak, but for the first time here you can see the designs! We would also like to give kudos to TIG member Thargoil for making the artwork. Take a bow Fred!!

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Th_Meccano_zps588614bcNOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Th_LiliLedy_zps214d2c44NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Th_Harbert_zpse0c2b983

Now the big question, how can one attain these??!?!?!??!!??!

If you are attending CE2 just look out for Marco who is the TIG ambassador then. On Fri the 26th, Sat the 27th, and Sun the 28th they will be given away (if you ask nicely LOL).

How to recognize him?…well just use the Force, and you will be fine. Very Happy

If you're thinking "I'm not going to CE2. I guess I'll just cry myself to sleep every night until I finally run out tears since I can't get these" well you're in luck!!

If you can not attend CE2 (or if you miss Marco) orders can be placed here on TIG for a set. We are going to limit this to 50 sets. You just need to:

A) Reply Below by saying "Put me down for a set"
B) Email your name, address and TIG username to buttons@imperialgunneryforum.com
C) After getting a reply, follow the instructions!

We are going to insist on a limit of 1 set per person. A "set" is one of each button, so 3 in total.

Buttons will be mailed in late August. Shipping will come from either NY , The Netherlands, or Western Australia

The cost of the button set is $12, including shipping!! All proceeds will go to cover costs, shipping expenses, and the renewal of the Imperial Gunnery (not the forum) site and domain.

Cheers

The TIG  Team (John, James, Paul, Tim, Ozio, Wouter, Chris, Marco)

-----------------------------------------------
EDIT:

SPECIAL OFFER
EXTENDED TILL AUGUST 31ST

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Specoff-LandOffer

For those who could not attend CE2 (or if you missed Marco) orders can be placed here on TIG for a set of buttons. You just need to:

A) Reply Below by saying "Put me down for a set"
B) Email your name, address and TIG username to buttons@imperialgunneryforum.com
C) Before August 31st
D) After getting a reply, follow the instructions!

There will be a limit of 1 set per person. A "set" is one of each button, so 3 in total.
Buttons will be mailed begin September. Shipping will come from either NY , The Netherlands, or Western Australia

The buttons are now offered for the SPECIAL OFFER price of $9, including shipping!!
Those who have ordered the buttons before, will get the buttons for the Special Offer price  as well. Like Kenner, we really do care! Very Happy
We "may" be able to reduce the cost even more if we get enough sold. Depending on the bulk shipping part to a large extent.

All proceeds will go to cover costs, shipping expenses, and the renewal of the Imperial Gunnery (not the forum) site and domain.

Cheers

The TIG  Team (John, James, Paul, Tim, Ozio, Wouter, Chris, Marco)

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! CE2Buttons_DrDengar_zpsf1c17b0d

Last edited by Dr Dengar on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED INFO ABOUT THE SPECIAL OFFER)
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:10 pm

Looking forward to see you there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:11 pm

I would love to be going to CE2, but can't do it this year, but please...
Put me down for a set!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Haha, nice. Looking forward meeting you again Marco. I surely Will meet you CE2.

By the way, i can trade swag as i have created a button of my own to trade :-)

These are very limited aswell so make sure to track me down. The actual ones are beeing Pressed at this moment and should be lighter blue.

Here is a picture.

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Null_zps4ac48e6d
Back to top Go down
Jetson
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jetson

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Please put me down for a set. JT
Back to top Go down
http://www.saratogarenter.com
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Awesome! Thanks for doing this and hope 2 see you there!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Those badges are cool! Nice work Marco and great designs Fred (Thargoil) Cool
Back to top Go down
mr_palitoy
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
mr_palitoy

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Liking the TIG badges.

Here's what I'm taking:-

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! Tuftybadges_zps71ffb9ca

Anyone who collected Palitoy as a kid should remember the Tufty club!

Smile 

Jason
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mrpalitoy
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm

awesome ,still not sure if im gone make it,but trying to
least to attend one day,think friday unsure
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 pm

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this time, but please put me down for a set Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaybird
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Jaybird

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Not able to go but would love a set. Please put down for a set.
Back to top Go down
Dutchskywalker
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Dutchskywalker

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Another reason not to skip this event Very Happy 

Am only able to go for the Friday, so hope to catch you there.
Back to top Go down
Mike_Z
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Mike_Z

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Please put me down for a set and a BIG thank you! :clap: 

Those buttons are very well done!
Back to top Go down
Elling
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:53 am

Nice looking buttons.  I'll be looking for these at CE2.  Thanks Fred, Marco, and TIG.

------ ------ ------
Elling
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am

Put me down for a set
Back to top Go down
shoenix
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
shoenix

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:32 am

These look awesome! And like others, I unfortunately won't be able to attend Sad

So for me too, please put me down for a set Smile
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:11 am

I'll see you there buddy.... I wish!!
Put me down for a set!
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 am

Awesome Buttons Marco!! Cool 

I looking to meeting you and grabbing a set! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:18 am

I need to rob a bank and get myself to CE2 !!!!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:30 am

walkie wrote:

rob two & take me with you please.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:35 am

I'd take the whole TIG family, mate!!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:54 am

aussiejames wrote:
walkie wrote:

rob two & take me with you please.

Just sell off that ugly blue Brazilian figure you obtained recntly and you have enough to go to CE2, take James with you and pay all our beers every night. Cool 

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:44 am

I have no problem buying the beers, but me and the "ugly blue" are soul mates for life lol! 
Back to top Go down
Richard_H
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:28 pm

Awesome. Looking forward to meeting many guys at CE2.
Back to top Go down
Michael Ritter
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Michael Ritter

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Great looking buttons guys! I'll definitely be looking for Marco to grab a set. Thanks to TIG for doing these!

Mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!   NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOW SPECIAL OFFER: Celebration Europe II TIG Exclusive!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next