The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus   Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Tank1252 wrote:
I'll think yours is one of the best displayed collections i've seen m8. I think you're missing a few things in that frame tho!

I'll second what Tim said Shawn,AWESOME collection & display,congrats! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus   Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:29 pm

damn , those cabinets filled up real nicely, the clipper card def got the best house it could get,

realy impressive bro , something to be proud of

and i have to say that the way you put the cabinets in l-shape , looks way better then them just next to each other

well done
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus   Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm

[quote="shawn_k"]Okay finally a time for an update. Smile I still don't have my loose case back up on the wall from after the move, but the display cabinets are about how I want them now and the last shot shows the current status of the coin frame.

Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

quote]

Shawn buddy!

I can't believe I didn't notice before! Just spotted the NES controller! I found another reason why I like you dude!

I guess you weren’t a proper 80's kid unless you had vintage star wars for Christmas and spent the best years of your youth "blowing on" Nintendo cartridges to get them to work.

I restored mine a few years back with a new 92 pin - no more blowing or flashing white screen.

What games you got buddy! They just don't make games like that anymore.!
Back to top Go down
domr2
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
domr2

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus   Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:56 pm

never saw that much luke jedi knight in one collection!!! nice! :I am stupid:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus   Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shawn's Collection & Luke Jedi Focus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2