The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sacko's Ledy Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:37 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm

gross lol!
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Great collection Jason!!! ..... even better if all the L.L. Action Figures are better than AFA85!!!

Glad to see all the L.L. vehicules together!!!

Keep that collection Growing!!!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 pm

merlin wrote:
Great collection Jason!!! ..... even better if all the L.L. Action Figures are better than AFA85!!!

Glad to see all the L.L. vehicules together!!!

Keep that collection Growing!!!

Thank you my friend!
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks for letting me know you added the Ben to your run Jason!

He looks awesome, what a great addition! Great Ledy! (I wonder if we can make that an expression like Great Scot!)
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:02 am

Jason that's a marvelus collection you got there. Most impressiv. :-)
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:10 am

Thanks you guys! I will be adding some more pics soon Smile.

Jason
Back to top Go down
xiskool
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
xiskool

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Jason,

Just getting around to some of the limelights. This is an amazing collection and has really grown/improved since I saw your last limelight on RS. Looks like you have upgraded a lot of pieces. Those cut cards are awesome, we should have worked together on those and saved each other some money! ; ) Also, glad you were able to pick up the Ben after all.

Congrats and will enjoy watching this one grow!

-chris
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Updated my display a bit. I am working on it but when my wife makes me work out of the mechanical room it is tough. Here are my latest stands. Need to order more but this is what I have for now. Thought I would show the progression Smile. Eventually I will have display cases!

Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9825 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9826 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9827 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9828
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 pm

It must be tough having all those duplicates Razz What's up with the Han trench coat with Luke Bespin head :scratch: Are your cut cards eventually going to be acrylicked (new word for the day Laughing )?
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:30 pm

jason your ledy collection makes me drool :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: i luv seeing them rearranged it's like seeing them all new again. lol! i have some question's for ya.when you have time can i see you madine staff with some real close up shot's front and back maybe pm me or send the pic's to my email danslevy@sbcglobal.net,i want to see if the one i have matches.q#2 is that a luke bespin head i see on a ledy han trenchcoat body,what is that?Q#3 i see your royal emporer guard staff is that the real dark grey version or light grey version?q#4 i see you have two ledy 8d8's do you ever want to sell the one with the off white chest,i'll buy it to fix my ledy 8d8 with the cannon ball holes in the leg's lol! Q#5your lando skiff that's afa is that a gold chest version.q#6 one last question i know i'm working you here. your loose c3po's do i see a silver version in there?i know it's alot here.i can't help it i'm addicted to ledy's and your collection does this to me everytime.i get wild. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Dan.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Great Ledy collection my friend, this thing is addicative!! ..of course a very expensive addiction!! lol! lol!

I´m sure your collection will grow even more!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:21 pm

vintageSWfan wrote:
jason your ledy collection makes me drool :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: i luv seeing them rearranged it's like seeing them all new again. lol! i have some question's for ya.when you have time can i see you madine staff with some real close up shot's front and back maybe pm me or send the pic's to my email danslevy@sbcglobal.net,i want to see if the one i have matches.q#2 is that a luke bespin head i see on a ledy han trenchcoat body,what is that?Q#3 i see your royal emporer guard staff is that the real dark grey version or light grey version?q#4 i see you have two ledy 8d8's do you ever want to sell the one with the off white chest,i'll buy it to fix my ledy 8d8 with the cannon ball holes in the leg's lol! Q#5your lando skiff that's afa is that a gold chest version.q#6 one last question i know i'm working you here. your loose c3po's do i see a silver version in there?i know it's alot here.i can't help it i'm addicted to ledy's and your collection does this to me everytime.i get wild. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Dan.

James - No plans right now Smile

Holy cow Dan lol. I will try to answer all those shortly Smile. Yes that madine Staff came from a good friend and I will take some pics of it. 100% ledy. I will pm you the rest and thanks for the compliments dudes!

Adolfo - Thank you my friend!!!! More to come soon hopefully

Jason
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:49 am

That really is a great Ledy collection Jason.
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:29 am

Jason buddy your collection just gets better and better.

Your have some amazing ledy peices, and how the heck do you keep finding those cut cards!!
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am

Started trying to display my cut card ledys Smile. Need some bigger cases so probably will be calling on Oscar soon Smile.

Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9931 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9932 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_9933
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 am

I really like the way the cut card's fit in those acrylic cases Jason.Good stuff

Now all i need is some of those cut card's lol! lol! lol!

Dan.
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:08 am

Hey jason those cut cards do look really nice in those cases, good thinking mate.

Still can't believe you have so many ledy cut cards lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:26 am

Jason those Acrylic cases for the cut cards look fantastic buddy where did you get them from?

Jay
Back to top Go down
Del
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Del

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 am

They look like the cases oscar makes for popy figures.
Back to top Go down
sacko
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sacko

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:52 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:
Jason those Acrylic cases for the cut cards look fantastic buddy where did you get them from?

Jay

Yep, they are Oscar's cases but not big enough for POPY.

BTW Here are my latest Ledy Additions. (Thank you Adolfo, he is the center piece of my collection Smile!)

Jawa!
Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_0110 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_0111

Playsets
Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_0210 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_0211 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_0212 Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 Img_0213
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:55 am

WOW Jason!!Jawa LL cut card affraid
cheers conrats on that !!i really love that fig.
Nice display Wink
JAvi
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:07 am

Yeah, Jason, cool cut card to own. Good stuff. God knows what that'd be worth to the u grade scum brigade.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:03 am

Hey Jason a very very sweet set up!

Congrats on the new addition! Very Happy

Uli
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:06 am

Wow! Nice Jason, glad that Merlin was gracious enough to pass the little guy on! It definitely sits well in your cut card
Ledy collection!

I much prefer your idea of "uncirculated" figures than any AFA idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacko's Ledy Collection   Sacko's Ledy Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacko's Ledy Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next