The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Empty
PostSubject: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 pm

LEDY Ree-Yees versions:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_r10

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_r13
NOW BOTH Ree are complete with original LEDY guns! cheers

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_r12

LEDY Ree-Yees gun variants: Y and reverse S

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_r15

My third, Unopened LEDY Ree has the third variant of the gun with a 'W' on the hilt. king

LEDY Klaatu skiff guard versions (unpainted hood, black hood):

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Lili_l16

LEDY Yoda versions (brown snake and the ultra-rare green snake):

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_y10

LEDY Weequay, LEDY Gamorrean, LEDY Logray, LEDY Squid Head:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Best_o10

Hutt Hunter's LEDY collection Part 1, plus some other superb variations (PBP, Blue Snaggle etc.):

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Thever10

(Actually the LEDY biker can be seen behind the grey-mixed limbs Boba) :grr:

Hutt Hunter's LEDY collection Part 2:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_c10

LEDY poncho Leia, LEDY Rancor keeper, LEDY Madine, LEDY Nien Nunb, LEDY Paploo (all Paploos are LEDY).

Hutt Hunter's LEDY collection Part 3:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_c11

LEDY Lumat (all Lumats are LEDY, both grey hooded and brown hooded, I prefer the brown), LEDY Admiral Ackbar, LEDY Imperial Commander.

Last edited by Hutthunter on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://swvintagevariants.blogspot.com/
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Great!

Some of them are from my old collection Smile
A great honour for me!
Back to top Go down
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 pm

hey very nice mate good to see other peoples ledy colections

see you got my favorites burgundy bib and squid Wink

you going for the full run buddy

very adictive ledys arnt they Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:30 am

[quote="jason11272stacey"]hey very nice mate good to see other peoples ledy colections

see you got my favorites burgundy bib and squid Wink

Hi Buddy,

Yeah, right. Very attractive they are. Stormie Smiley LEDY squid and LEDY bib are my favourites, too. NO wonder, pal, they differ the most from their Kenner counterparts. That is why they are the rarest and most expensive. Plus the removable hood Jawa, which is currently the most expensive. BLOODY Jawas! (vinyl cape, removable hood) :bong:
I had ALL the available Kenner figures earlier, but after a while I got bored of them. I still have my favorite characters in about 5 versions each. My favorites are the aliens, droids and of course the bounty hunters! meeting For instance I have Boba Fett in SIXTEEN different versions. I think I only lack the two LL variants, otherwise I have almost ALL possible versions of this naughty guy.

Here is an old picture of them:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Fett_c10

It is only 8 variants, half of them. Later on I will put on ALL of them in a separate limelight. affraid

Hunter
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 5:39 am

[quote="jason11272stacey"]hey very nice mate good to see other peoples ledy colections

NOPE, I am not planning on getting all of them, just the ones I like. The ones that differ significantly from the original Kenner version or the Trilogo version. I want to get the LL Cloud Car pilot, Boba, the Jawa, and Zuckuss. Maybe a stormie. That will be all.

cheers
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:48 am

That is a very cool collection you have there, I love it. Great work cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
jason11272stacey
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
jason11272stacey

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:00 pm

[quote="Hutthunter"]
jason11272stacey wrote:
hey very nice mate good to see other peoples ledy colections

NOPE, I am not planning on getting all of them, just the ones I like. The ones that differ significantly from the original Kenner version or the Trilogo version. I want to get the LL Cloud Car pilot, Boba, the Jawa, and Zuckuss. Maybe a stormie. That will be all.

cheers

witch ledy boba fett you going for mate fixed or removable rocket version ?
and i supose it goes without saying your getting the small mouth biker scout :bikerscout:
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:11 pm

pomse2001 wrote:

Hi there.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. pirat
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:22 pm

witch ledy boba fett you going for mate fixed or removable rocket version ?
and i supose it goes without saying your getting the small mouth biker scout :bikerscout: [/quote]

Hi Bud,

I like your logo. COOL with the LEDY and Glasslite logo and the double-telescoping lightsaber of Luke. Smile

I will try to go for the removable rocket version, because that one is more different from the rest and a real curiosity. But will depend on the money I have for it. I will definitely want to find a nice one, around C 9. Removable would be better, but the fixed is not bad either.

I actually already HAVE the short mouth Ledy biker. I just have to find him an original dark gun...

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_b10

According to this, I have updated my Best of Ledy picture. Earlier the L biker scout was behind the mixed limbs Fett, so you could not see him well... :bikerscout:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Best_o13

Hunter

Last edited by Hutthunter on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I love you collection of Ledys, especially the red cape Bib and Squid. I didn't know the Squid also came with an orangey cape so thanks for taking the time to display them all.

Very cool focus - well done
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Craig T wrote:
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I love you collection of Ledys, especially the red cape Bib and Squid. I didn't know the Squid also came with an orangey cape so thanks for taking the time to display them all.

Very cool focus - well done

Hi.

Indeed, there is a burgundy and an orange or rusty subvariant among the red cape LEDY Squids. Some say the golden variant is a faded burgundy, BUT I do not agree, cause the figure itself is not affected by sunlight at all.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 am

Very nice collection you got there!!!! .... The squids look great!!
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:10 am

merlin wrote:
Very nice collection you got there!!!! .... The squids look great!!

Hello Merlin,

Thanks a lot! Always a pleasure to meet a Sith. :grr: Squids are my favorite! :bong:
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:15 am

Got some great variants there mate, the Klaatu unpainted hood is a very cool fig to.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 pm

snaggletooth wrote:
Got some great variants there mate, the Klaatu unpainted hood is a very cool fig to.

Cheers, Mate.

And how do you like my bright green boots Taiwan Ree-Yees? (on the top, near Blue Snag). That is a rarity as well...
Yeah, unpainted hood Klaatu was not easy to get. Smile
As soon as I have the time, I will check out your variant collection! But you have SOOO MANY! :scratch: Cool
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:32 pm

snaggletooth wrote:

So you live in Wales, right? I like Wales. I had been studying there for 4 months in the framework of an EU Study (Student Exchange) Programme. Sleep No, it was not so boring! I enjoyed it a lot! I was in Bangor, University of North Wales. Sounds familiar? bounce
The landscape was amazing, especially Snowdonia. Wish I could be there once more...

cheers
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:15 pm

Hutthunter wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

So you live in Wales, right? I like Wales. I had been studying there for 4 months in the framework of an EU Study (Student Exchange) Programme. Sleep No, it was not so boring! I enjoyed it a lot! I was in Bangor, University of North Wales. Sounds familiar? bounce
The landscape was amazing, especially Snowdonia. Wish I could be there once more...

cheers

I live about 20 miles away from bangor mate and the landscape scenery in the area is the reason I live there.
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 4:52 pm

I live about 20 miles away from bangor mate and the landscape scenery in the area is the reason I live there.[/quote]

LOVELY. I can understand that! Although the weather is very windy in and around Bangor, and quite rainy, too. But one can get used to it.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am

Some great LL variant mate

Great collection Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:57 am

starwizz wrote:
Some great LL variant mate

Great collection Very Happy

Thanks, mate.
I try my best. pirat

cheers
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:30 am

Hey Atilla,

That is a serious Ledy collection you got over there, mate!!! Thanks for sharing, the Ledy Force is strong in you. Very Happy

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Nuevo-3

The overall majority of your figures looks OK, but pls be aware that some - as indicated by other TIG members as well - might have had some touch ups. I am talking about some of your Boba Fett variants in your other limelight (e.g. the Taiwan black belt and visor version), and maybe the Ledy Weequay as well.

Well don't worry these things can happen, it also happened to me.

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t3192-lili-ledy-burgundi-squid-head-with-touch-ups

And I also learned not to immediately blame your direct sources for custom jobs, it might have been their sources as well. Very Happy

Have fun hunting the remaining Ledy figures!!!

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 am

[quote="Dr Dengar"]Hey Atilla,

That is a serious Ledy collection you got over there, mate!!! Thanks for sharing, the Ledy Force is strong in you. Very Happy

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Nuevo-3

THANKS, mate. It is a good feeling.

The overall majority of your figures looks OK, but pls be aware that some - as indicated by other TIG members as well - might have had some touch ups. I am talking about some of your Boba Fett variants in your other limelight (e.g. the Taiwan black belt and visor version), and maybe the Ledy Weequay as well.

Well don't worry these things can happen, it also happened to me.

Thanks... I still have a lot to learn. But the more I learn, the less touch-up figures I buy. Yep, the brown chest and the black belt Fetts are re-paints, I accept that. But apart from that they still differ from my other variants (at least the black Taiwan with lemon plates and very narrow/tight stance). I will be even more careful in the future.

OK, I will! Maybe not all of them, but I definitely still have some special wants! Like the Cloud Car pilot etc.
THX!
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 am

And I also learned not to immediately blame your direct sources for custom jobs, it might have been their sources as well. Very Happy

[/quote]

Yeah, that is true. Maybe an earlier source was responsible for the custom job. So I LET my sources LIVE (for now). :grr:

Thanks, it IS fun to collect the Ledies! Pls let me know if u have an A vibro for trade, or know someone who has. Is "A" rarer than "B" or no real difference?
Back to top Go down
Hutthunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Hutthunter

PostSubject: Some NEW acquisitions   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 pm

pomse2001 wrote:

Thanks.

Some new pieces since mid-November:

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_n15

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_n16

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_s10

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_i10

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_b11

Kenner and Ledy Bespin Han.

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_b12

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection Ledy_p10
Back to top Go down
skywalkerhu
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
skywalkerhu

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 4:17 pm

prune face is great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection   Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attahunter's (or Hutt Hunter's) LEDY Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next