The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 pm

Congrats, John! and he didn't try to escape during shipment! cheers  Razz 

The Palitoy 12 backs are among my favorite cardback type! Something about that Palitoy logo is just fantastic!

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Marco, congrats on yet another ledy item.

John, wow nice palitoy, us Brits know how to make em!

Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:23 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:
Very excited for my first 12bk Palitoy

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 10761888556_ca0d340f77_h
John, that is a beautiful piece,:clap: 

Now according to your self imposed rule, what are you going to do with your Canadian GDE C-3PO.  I would be willing to store it a my place for you.lol! lol!

Marco that is a fantastic Lili Ledy mini rig.:Drool: 

Congrats to everyone else on there latest purchases.:clap: 
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Thanks everyone!

Clint - The GDE was already gone. I sold it Iwhen I got my GDE Ben. I had a Harbert C3PO but he is gone now too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Really great pick ups everyone cheers

@Clint I was thinking the exact same thing mate, what's happening to John's GDE C-3PO, with his one of each rule ? Never mind, next time.

Stunning Palitoy John, as Stef said " us Brit's know how to make em " cheers
Back to top Go down
chipsteak
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
chipsteak

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm

A SW Palitoy would be a lovely thing to behold! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:47 am

cantina_patron wrote:
Very nice Marco, I'm pleased to see that this one appears to have the correct gun/ cannon.
I wasn't aware there were different cannon versions! What does the other look like?
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:40 am

JesseVader08 wrote:
cantina_patron wrote:
Very nice Marco, I'm pleased to see that this one appears to have the correct gun/ cannon.
I wasn't aware there were different cannon versions!  What does the other look like?
I don't believe that there are, but you read about what I was referring to here: http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4316-who-can-help-identifying-this-toy-part
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:18 am

Gret pickups everyone :clap: 

Jay - very nice trilogo Leia Bespin, and the factory error unpainted foot is a fun addition! Congrats too on the huge cardback haul cheers 

Section8 - Wow that's a decent haul of boxed and loose vehicles for 110 quid Cool  Sorry, don't know if figure variations exist in the 12" line. The 12" Chewbacca figure from the Basa company (Peru) who made their own sculpts for Vader and Chewie, used a different process to manufacture the Chewie 12":   http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=80980

Stef - Cool Sundance Luke and Tuck figures. Love the art on the Sundance moc btw Cool 

Steve - great job on the Macau Leia Boushh baggie Cool 

Kenner76 - WOW! Fantastic proof cards you added :Drool: bow 

Marco - very nice boxed INT-4 to add to yor Ledy collection cheers 

John - sweeeeet Pali C-3PO :Drool:
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 am

Just a few small items that I picked up on the weekend.

A complete loose ewok catapult,

and 3 original Sears re-sealed cardbacks with the original figures and weapons that came on the cards.  The story behind the Sears pieces is an interesting one.  The collector that I got them from, saw them in a Consumer Distributing outlet.  He told the old guy that ran the place, that he would like to buy them, but had some other shopping to do and would pick them up on his way back.  When he returned the old guy had removed the ripped and torn original plastic off of them and had re-sealed them for him.Sad  The collector that I bought them off is going to write up the story for me, so that I can have it along with the pieces for my collection.Very Happy 

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 Sears_10
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:55 am

Commander Clint wrote:

and 3 original Sears re-sealed cardbacks with the original figures and weapons that came on the cards.  The story behind the Sears pieces is an interesting one.  The collector that I got them from, saw them in a Consumer Distributing outlet.  He told the old guy that ran the place, that he would like to buy them, but had some other shopping to do and would pick them up on his way back.  When he returned the old guy had removed the ripped and torn original plastic off of them and had re-sealed them for him.Sad  The collector that I bought them off is going to write up the story for me, so that I can have it along with the pieces for my collection.Very Happy 

Wow...those are some amazing pieces. Thank you for sharing that story with us!!!
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 pm

Cool sears items!!!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 pm

well almost got something I been trying to get for a while a star wars movie viewer in great shape seen them on ebay but not in good shape this one was perfect for $15 I seen it on one of the used item sites.

Last edited by arohk on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks guys for your positive comments on the Ledy INT-4. Very Happy 

Great golden Palitoy MOC, John. Very Happy

Absolutely amazing to see those Sears shrinkwrapped MOCs, Clint. :clap: 

Larry. Congrats on your star wars movie viewer. It still works?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Hang on to the congrats for a while Marco, Stefan, and Drakon. Something is just not quite right with them. I have started a new thread about them. I just brought them home last night and this is the first time I've had a good look at them.

Clint
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:14 am

Lost track of this thread a while ago Embarassed 
Have something to add though:
Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 <a href=Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 Sdc13013" />
Aussie lizard, some great custom Popy(s) from Ryan ( bluedog ) & some oddball stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:23 am

aussiejames wrote:
Lost track of this thread a while ago Embarassed 
Have something to add though:
Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 <a href=Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 Sdc13013" />
Aussie lizard, some great custom Popy(s) from Ryan ( bluedog ) & some oddball stuff Very Happy
Congrats on aquiring the Aussie Lizard that warms my heart.

What is the piece kind of hidden by the Golden Fleece stickers?

Regards

Paul
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 am

Cool- they're Golden Fleece stickers ( hadn't researched them yet )
The hanging mobile is a modern (1997) piece.  " Official Star Wars book Center "  My first store display I guess. Smile

edit: http://starwarsimages.home.comcast.net/~starwarsimages/ozfleece.htm

Last edited by aussiejames on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Golden Fleece petrol station stickers to go on a unique poster 5 stickers to collect.

I have a Yoda you can have for free PM me your mailing address

Then you will be missing C3PO and Boba Fett
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:03 am

Thanks Paul cheers 
Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 Sdc13015
Note the slightly different blue ( right one is +ve back, without cardback hole ) "special" items to me cause they came from the white skinny droid focus.

Last edited by aussiejames on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:48 am

Great pick ups AJ!!

Picked up a great MOC thru trade with an Aussie Collector. You don't see many, and I hope AJ and Tim can forgive me for bringing it to the states!

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 20131110
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:32 am

You still cut with scissors like a primary school kid!!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:10 pm

DarthBerizing wrote:

Great pick ups AJ!!

Picked up a great MOC thru trade with an Aussie Collector. You don't see many, and I hope AJ and Tim can forgive me for bringing it to the states!

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 20131110

Holy ####

Wow green with envy - Fantastic piece what a great score. When you are bored with it let me know so I can make you rich.
Back to top Go down
Paulie
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:31 pm

DB can I impose on you and ask what back the Rebel Commander is ?
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Drakon wrote:
Commander Clint wrote:

Wow...those are some amazing pieces. Thank you for sharing that story with us!!!
Very nice pick-ups and cool story behind them as well! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9   Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Vintage Acquisitions- Volume 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next