The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) Empty
PostSubject: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector, will swap for Star Wars stuff or just pay cash Smile

Hi all Razz

Last edited by The Admiral on Thu May 09, 2013 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:01 am

The Admiral wrote:
Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector, will swap for Star Wars stuff or just pay cash Smile

Hi all Razz

WTF???

Dude you are weired!! lol! You are searching for gold at beaches, or do search WW2 munitions??? Why do I even ask...isnt it obvious Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:40 am

The Admiral wrote:
Hi all Razz

hey mate:
Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) A9934ad79471711a80aa453b3e5d0017
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:48 am

Haha hi guys, i was waiting for these kinda responces Razz

We search just for coins and artifacts but yes - we also come across WWII items, were like Lara and Indy the Mrs and I Razz

Best finds this week:

A 1922 Silver Florin
http://www.mods-r-us.net/datas/users/2/silver_florin_1922_2.jpg

A Victorian Blingy Brooch Smile
http://www.mods-r-us.net/datas/users/2/broochanim_2.gif

Now who has a Minelab Explorer theyre not using? Razz

A guy called DiggerDan on Youtube is digging around Berlin Klaus, check him out - he finds some amazing stuff Wink

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:29 pm

Ahar Rob, congrats on the new pursuit Cool would like to have a go at that myself one day.
I can picture you now mooching around a field in the countryside wearing the old Ackbar mask Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:16 am

Aharrrr!!!! its actually an old pursuit, i used to go around digging up WWII Aircraft bits when the kids were little, we do have a lot more time to dedicate to our hobby now of course and the targets have changed - currently chasing Roman stuff and anything else worth having Razz

I still have the Ackbar mask, and the others, probs get arrested or possibly shot at if i wore them and the farmer seen me lol ... mopre items to sell it seems, keep reminding me Wink

Get a decent model if your going to pursue it or youll dishearten yourself quickly finding ring pulls all the time, im currently using a Garrett Euro-Ace - it does its intended job nicely but i want to upgrade to a model like the Mrs has now (Minelab Explorer series).

Happy Hunting.
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 9:29 pm

Oh, had to show you this find from earlier ....

http://postimg.org/image/pndypiu17/

Relevant info ....

http://www.time-lines.co.uk/medieval-knights-of-the-holy-sepulchre-badge-024596-35791-0.html

How AWESOME is that?

AND

The Mrs found another 1922 Silver Florin, exactly the same year and type as the one i found last week, how weird is that?

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 6:35 am

nice find Rob :clap: Hope you and your missus manage to find more buried goodies Cool
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:35 am

Oh we are Smile

Now sorted with a Minelab Detector, thanks all Smile

Update, I have found TREASURE!!!!! ...

Gold Roman Ring Smile
Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) Romanfind_2small_2

Or watch a vid here Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ndukPcs9M
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)   Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted - Minelab Explorer Metal Detector - NOW SORTED :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1