The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:44 pm

Bud,

I can't speak about crossing borders, but I have seen many a whacky thing in shipping updates here in the US.
Last week I had a package from Amazon stated as delivered (I was here and watched FedEx pull in my driveway and leave without getting out) but the tracking info said it was delivered... I hit Amazon with a WTF?!!? and I got a new delivery the next day AND FedEx delivered the "delivered" package that day too.
Yeah, it is a mess sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:13 am

Its just boggles the mind how some people work, its like they work for some hive mind and cannot think for themselves and figure things out. You would think that if a package has to go to a specific place and you are in that driveway that you would get out of the truck and deliver it...

But i should not really complain. So far since i have been really collecting it is the first thing that USPS messes up that bad for me. Wish it had been for a smaller order and something different. But all in all i would say that they are awesome. My death star came all the way from California and was at my doorstep in practically no time at all and i live in the atlantic provinces in canada. It went cross continent in a matter of a week on just priority mail and across the border which is amazing.

cheers
Back to top Go down

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2