The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay Empty
PostSubject: looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay   looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:06 pm

title sais it all , just no yellowing on white fig , well not if your planning to offer a load with 20 stormies

thanks in advance

they dont have to be complete either
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay   looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
title sais it all , just no yellowing on white fig , well not if your planning to offer a load with 20 stormies

thanks in advance

they dont have to be complete either

Jimmy - ChrisHMSKlein on RS has a pretty good set of loose figs dirt cheap and he's a good guy to deal with.

Here's the link and he'd trade them for a POTF fig if you have a spare

Bunch of Figs
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay   looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:42 pm

Hey Jimmy,

you can buy the figures shown here: spare loose figures
as lot - just send me an offer.

Uli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay   looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a bulk load of beater fig , no ebay links please , as i hate ebay

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1