The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB: Beater Snowtroopers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

WTB: Beater Snowtroopers Empty
PostSubject: WTB: Beater Snowtroopers   WTB: Beater Snowtroopers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 pm

I'd like to add more Snowtroopers to my army and had some great help from you guys before, so here I am asking again! They don't need to be complete, beaters are great for me. Send me a PM if you've got some looking for a crew to join. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Beater Snowtroopers   WTB: Beater Snowtroopers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:44 pm

Still looking for more eh my friend I think I sent you all my extras but will take another look for you.

You may be able to help me out though I am looking for stormtroopers and death squad commanders for a dio I want to build I need about 5-6 troopers and at least 10 commander. they do not need to be complete betters are what I am looking for as long as the have all their body parts. I am not very rich at the moment but if you have what I need let me know as it's cheaper to send from kelowna to Victoria.

Thanks

Larry
Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Beater Snowtroopers   WTB: Beater Snowtroopers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 3:09 am

I wish I could help you out Larry, you were certainly a huge help when I was looking for Snowies the first time. If I stumble across any Stormtroopers or DS Commanders I'll certainly let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Beater Snowtroopers   WTB: Beater Snowtroopers I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:47 am

Thanks bud I have an idea for a dio of the Tantive IV opening attack when the troopers bust in. I will keep my eye open as well for snow troopers I know we are having another toy show in October so if you need any still I may be able to get you more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB: Beater Snowtroopers   WTB: Beater Snowtroopers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB: Beater Snowtroopers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1