The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare Empty
PostSubject: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 5:57 pm

So, on 3/21, I sold a lot of figures on ebay for 275+15 shipping and shipped them using the click-n-ship feature in ebay where it allows me to pick shipping services and print a fancy label. Awesome so far. I added insurance as well.

The item was marked as delivered 4 days later on 3/25 and I never looked back.

Well, not until the buyer opened a case yesterday.
No warning, no nothing, eBay charged PayPal the $290. It didn't take it because I don't leave money there often, but if I want to buy anything at all using PayPal, I have to give PayPal the $290 to resolve the negative balance. So a $1 item would run me $291!!!!
That just seems wrong to me. Way wrong. I feel like I have been robbed at gunpoint to put it mildly.

I really had little choice since I kinda need PayPal for a few different things upcoming so I resolved it earlier. Sad

So, the money is one thing, but now finding out what the hell happened and if I am covered by the insurance , protection or whatever or not is another thing I have to deal with.

The odd stuff starts here.
The item was marked as delivered to North Dakota, but the buyer lives in Minnesota! I checked all my confirmation emails sent by ebay and paypal when I purchased the label and they confirm it was supposed to go to Wisconsin !!! WTF!!!! Shocked
At first I was dreading it going to an old address of the buyer, but the label was correct!

Reading the eBay seller protection I might have been fine, but the FAQs imply that anything over $250 needs signature confirmation.
Unless I missed a tiny warning when buying the shipping label, I had no idea I would need that in order to maybe have a fighting chance. I have sold a few things above $250 before and never went with it unless it was requested by the buyer.

My only real hope of winning this is that USPS delivered it to the wrong state and presumably the wrong name! I am sure ND has the same street name and number house (it was a numbered street). The insurance I purchased seems to say that if anything happens while in the hands of the carrier (USPS), I am covered. I hope this counts!!!!!!!!! If not, I am screwed.

So, I have no idea whom to deal with at all. This is a mess.
  • An ebay case was opened against me. I have to wait to see what happens there first????
  • I cannot go start the insurance claim until 4/21 since there is a 30 day wait period before you can file!
  • Can I go after USPS since this obviously looks like a massive muck up on their end???
  • I didn't purchase regular USPS insurance, but do they have any liability for their 'Priority Service'?
  • If ebay finds in the favor of the buyer, can I still make a claim with the insurance I bought through ebay or will they negatively impact that judgement too?
  • Could I use PayPal's seller insurance somehow?
  • How bad could this hurt my feedback or rep on eBay?

Man I am overwhelmed and out $290 - not to mention some jaghole out there has a SW case with 24 complete figures in great shape and they must be laughing their asses off!!! Fuggin dishonest mother-forkers!

Oh, and yeah... USPS doesn't save the Name and address of its services unless it was signature confirmed! All this tech and they don't jot down where it was left when they scan the barcode upon delivery!!!! If they did, man, would they be hearing it right about now! I would enlist a friend to knock on their door and say hello.
Angry SW

head bang head bang head bang head bang
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Honestly you should be insured. They are giving you period they delivered it to the wrong state. I'd open a claim ASAP and show them that the item didn't make it to the destination. Go to ebay and reporting the shopping label too.

Good luck, common sense is on your side. Although the USPS doesn't always adhere to that train of thought.....

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Hey DB... whom should I open a claim with? That is the 64,000 dollar question.

eBay? - Can I open a claim when a case is opened against me?
USPS? - Can I go after them even though the insurance was through eBay's insurer?

It might seem obvious, but I really have no idea who to try to go after first (and hopefully last) to get this off my plate.

Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Ebay s insurer to start. It's a lost package In my opinion

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 9:02 pm

Yeah, I tried that, but they say I can't open a claim until 30 days after initial shipment!!! I have to wait until 4/21 to do that. Evil or Very Mad
Total crap on that. If eBay can take action inside 30 days, why can't I do anything? arrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Neonboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:10 am

anything over 250 should have signature protection Paypal user policy..
the jaggy thing about Ebay and Paypal they both have their own user policies..
Really sucks
But If you call Paypal- I bet they will refund you This was not your mistake at all if it was delivered to the wrong address. and Del con verifies this..
But- curious where in MN was it going and where was it delivered and dis the buyer have a change of address filed so it was forwarded?
Its worth checking in to that- since MN and WI are well neighbors and MN can be across the river- or even street in some places.
I live in MN Mpls and if i can help you let me know.

The seller protection policies take in account this situation
But if it was insured then at least you have that.. and its a clean cut case..
good luck
some days are just nightmares believe me... I know them , and have them all.
good luck
and keep up the good fight
R
Back to top Go down
http://neoneonart.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Does know one bother with polite e-mails anymore!!!!! I know how you feel chief, I've sold loads of random crap on ebay over the last few months, it's the first time I've sold in a couple of years and over that time I've had 3 cases opened against me, for items not arrived, these were all with in a week of payment and where large items which ment a longer delivery as I had to use postal force. Point being, didn't even wait a week and didn't even send an email! Jesus I usually wait at 2 weeks then send a polite e-mail. All these cases where closed instantly on arrival mind, so not all bad.... Well with one exception.

Please tell me, am I being unfair on this, I sold a set of Lego figures (mini figures) they sold for 20 quid, an there was like 20 of them, they where all perfect and had only been sat in a cabinet since being opened a couple of months earlier, know where near a window and maybe had a slight dustuing of easily removable dust at most, I described them as brand new condition as they basically where.

I then sold them and posted them to an adress in the U.K. an then 3 weeks later had a case opened by someone in Australia! She said that they had gone to the U.K. address then her sister had added a few more figures and the posted them to her in Australia. She's now saying that there dirty an all sun damaged! and wants a refund and has opned the case in Paypal which has left me in debt to paypal I know it's not a lot, but how can this be right, I can vouch for what I posted to the U.K. address as being as desribed, but can't say for shit as towhat then got posted to Oz, I also sold numerous other lots of Lego figures that day, all of which where recieved fine and positive feedback left!

What's worse is the fact that despite already being a week, Paypal, have said it will be resolved by the 7th of May!!! until then I can't buy shit without having to settle the minus figure!

Either way I'm gonna fight this bad boy till the end!

(sorry for hijacking your thread chief, just needed to get that one out!)
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Wow. Both of these cases sound crazy. I mean the package was confirmed to be dropped off at the wrond place by the company that sold the shipping label as well as carried the package to the wwrong address (USPS) and then the next case where they were delivered to one address then shipped to another by someone else. I hope both of these get worked out for you guys.

I have caviar dreams and McDonald's pockets
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Sigh, I hate to hear this stuff. I would call eBay (write down the names of everyone you speak to!!), & ask them what to do. I had a nightmare experience over a year ago. No one would help, I just kept getting bounced between eBay & Paypal. I had reps tell me they were "working on it" & then never heard a peep. They would tell me to call back in X days & it should be resolved. I would call back & no one knew what the hell I was talking about. I finally sent an email to the President of Paypal & I had names of everybody who blew me off. I had documentation for everything. After that email, everything was resolved. Without further ado:

sthompson@paypal.com / scott@paypal.com - Paypal President email address.

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:31 pm

I like your God Damn style Pat, might just end up doing that, it's only 20 quid for me, but shit man I'm on my arse at the moment, but that's not the point, the point is, that 20 quid's a God Damn bottle of Jack!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:38 pm

RetroRewindToys wrote:
Sigh, I hate to hear this stuff. I would call eBay (write down the names of everyone you speak to!!), & ask them what to do. I had a nightmare experience over a year ago. No one would help, I just kept getting bounced between eBay & Paypal. I had reps tell me they were "working on it" & then never heard a peep. They would tell me to call back in X days & it should be resolved. I would call back & no one knew what the hell I was talking about. I finally sent an email to the President of Paypal & I had names of everybody who blew me off. I had documentation for everything. After that email, everything was resolved. Without further ado:

sthompson@paypal.com / scott@paypal.com - Paypal President email address.

Good luck guys!
I will wait a few more days. The guy who opened the case hasn't responded to my comments yet (how many days later now!!!!).
When I will, I will be taking names for sure. I know the support/call center pretty well and normally do wel in getting what I want when I get screwed over. But this is an entirely different kinda screw over to me but I will have no choice to be nice to a point before I become a total dick.

Thanks again for the email addresses!!!! I hope it doesn't come to that, but I love ammunition!
cheers
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Just got a email off Paypal saying I won my case! IIknow it's only 20 quid, but it's reassuring as I've heard so many cases like this that have swun the other (wrong) way.
Hope it works out for you psybertech, as from what you've said it ounds like someones trying to screw you big time! Either way, fight it to the end chief!
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't know if they are trying to screw me or not.
I looked at the maps though.
The real destination is right over the border about 1 mile away and to make it harder to say, there is a valid street address (house number and all) in that town about 1/4 mile from the post office in ND that it might have gone to.
I have read that is is not uncommon for the wrong zip code to be entered by the post man for confirmation when delivering so it could still have gone to the guy and he noticed the tracking info said it went to another state and figured he would try his luck... or it was delivered to the right address, wrong city/state right next to the local ND post office.
I will never know...

Depending on how this shakes out, I also plan on contacting the 'other possible' address and see if I can lure them into a confession or denial with a little smoke and fog about legal this and federal fraud that. Who knows.
I should have a decision within 48 hours from eBay.

FWIW: The buyer is a known seller on ebay. I won't post his name, but I am sure if you spent any time on ebay you have seen his figures for sale. I don't know him so I won't leap to any conclusions yet.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:29 pm

That is a shit situation! A few years back, when I used to collect modern Star Wars, I had a package sent from Brians Toys (to the U.K.) I'd had others and they'd always been quite quick. This went way to long so I checked the tracking details and it had been signed for! At the time I live on a street called 'Colescliffe Crescent" which was surrouned by Colescliffe road, avenue, street, etc. etc. The Post Office said it may have been delivered to one of the other streets by accident, it was a pretty dodgy neigborhood so whoever signed for it probablt saaw the large box and thought "nice" and signed for it. This turned out to be the case, luckily my brother-in-law who knew everyone on the esate went round and got it back, but if it wasn't for him, I'd have been screwed because of a post-man error!

Really hope this works out for you chief, I think everyone on here probably has some bad story like this and can relate, but that's alot of money man and I hope you get it sorted, contact the pres' like Pat, take it as far as you can!
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:44 am

well it looks like i can be added to this ebay-USPS boat now. I have won a tie fighter on ebay and the shipper sent it out and i have checked the tracking a few times and i have checked last night. It looks like it was delivered. I am like, this cant be!!!!! The funny part is that it was in Michigan and then delivered in NY not even 2 hours later. So something weird is going on for sure.

The problem is that this seller is not the best communicator on this transaction. Originally i had emailed her to send me some pics about the tie and its box but never got a reply. I finally caved in and bought the item anyways. I got a response on that. She sent me the item but i had to email her to ask when when this would be sent since it had not moved for several days. She emailed me a day or so later to let me know it was shipped. Ok, fine..maybe she was busy or something. Package went out and everything seemed fine until i checked yesterday and saw that my package had been delivered in Calverton NY state. I emailed her thinking that she may have put the wrong address on the package. She gave me a very dumb answer and told me that everything she ships goes there for some reason. I told her this:

"Hi,

Why would a package that goes to Canada end up in a town in the middle of NY? I dont know of any USPS depot there and it would say something like ISC besides the name if it had been thru an international depot.... Usually package would leave from a bigger city like Atlanta and jump on a plane and then land somewhere in montreal and processed in a local facility for customs and or taxes then shipped towards me. It has always worked that way for everythign i have ordered and i have ordered from your region before...

I hope this is just a fluke from USPS website. It says it was in michigan at some hour and then delivered in NY not even a couple of hours later which makes no sense."

Then she replied that she would look into it.

What would you guys do? I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but i just dont want to wait until its completely crapped out on me and i lose my money. This seller is really not the best at communicating so it is going to be hard to find out what is going on with this... I would really hate to loose this tie as it " look like" it was gonna be an awesome deal...

Sad
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:00 am

Quick update and I won't go on and on....

I lost my case with ebay. It was a open and shut case in ebay's eyes.
Simply put: since it wasn't delivered to the address of the buyer, I, the seller, am at fault. Case closed. Money gone.
I am opening my insurance claim today and will update when that is resolved.

Bud, if the TIE Fighter was less than $250, you will get you money back if you open a case as long as the delivered address is not your actual address on file.

USPS... YAY! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:00 am

That sucks!

Slightly different to your case, but I hate it when you sell an item on ebay and the buyers addresses on ebay and paypal are different or it has really obvious grammer mistakes!!!

Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:05 pm

i went and read the rules and it said i had to wait 7 days from payment date... i guess this would be the procedure but since usps is showing this as delivered then i decided to open the case up anyways. I did this since it says it is delivered and to push the seller to do something a.s.a.p as he seems to be offering slow service. I dont like to twist arms but i have no choice. anyways a dispute as to start with communication between seller and buyer anyways and if i get the item i can close the case, no harm done, then i ll escalate it if nothing happens. But from the get go i had a bad feeling about it...as they say. The seller told me he shipped it to the address he printed but he may have mixed up some boxes while preparing his stuff and i may end up with somebody else stuff also if that is the case.

I hope that i really get this cause i actually let some very interesting auctions slide because i had to wait on this one.

Like i said it does not make sense. USPS site says it was delivered yesterday. While on ebay if i click on the tracking number it says it is in transit. Hope it turns out ok.

Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:13 pm

psybertech wrote:
Quick update and I won't go on and on....

I lost my case with ebay. It was a open and shut case in ebay's eyes.
Simply put: since it wasn't delivered to the address of the buyer, I, the seller, am at fault. Case closed. Money gone.
I am opening my insurance claim today and will update when that is resolved.

Bud, if the TIE Fighter was less than $250, you will get you money back if you open a case as long as the delivered address is not your actual address on file.

USPS... YAY! Evil or Very Mad

Hi,

Why you it end up like this? if you printed out the right sticker, it is not your fault if USPS lost your package or sent it off to wrong address. By purchasing their service, they are under contract with you and should be accountable for that.

But from the looks of it, it looks like ebay or paypal did not want to do the footwork to try to track or resolve this and are just shoving you off and waiting to see if you are ok with this. Basically bullying you into doing nothing about the situation.

If i understand your story right...that is...
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey Bud,

I would have thought it was a clear cut case for me too, but without USPS insurance, apparently they aren't to blame. I am. Sad

I still will do my best to get them to do something for it once I find out what the insurance I bought via eBay (third party insurer, not USPS) does for me. I expect a refund of the item minus shipping which at this point is fine by me.

I also plan on contacting the possible recipient and asking them if they have it to send it back to me and offer a reward of $50 as an incentive.

I will update this as I find out more just for those who do find themselves in similar shoes from a seller's standpoint.

Good luck to you on yours!
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:21 pm

Well i opened a case against the seller. I expected a flurry of emails form the seller asking me why and what i was doing. Nothing.... radio silence so far...

Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:02 pm

UPDATE:

I filed my insurance claim via eBay yesterday morning and I just received an email from PayPal that I just received my money!!! cheers

I checked the status of my claim but it still says pending, but hey, I got my money!

I have no idea having a claim against me on eBay does to my 'rep' or ratings, but so far it doesn't appear to have done much.

Next on my plate is to try to track down the address where it might have went and see if I can coax the person with some cash to send it back to me if they did get it.

Anyway... a big load off my shoulders at least as far as the money.
I did eat the shipping cost of $15, which on principal I wanted to get back to since that is the root of the problem, but I won't squabble over 15 when the 275 was refunded!

Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:09 pm

As for SCREW eBay....

Get this.... my littlest one, Lauren (age 10) picked out an ESB Rebel Solider (HOTH) which was not in the best shape, bubble was clear and no problems, card was about a 5... but for $31. Paid priority shipping for $8 (yeah, overpriced).

So a week goes by, no shipping info, no tracking so I message him. He says... "I lost another figure and once I find it I'll mail yours out with the one I'm looking for, probably next week" I was like "WTF? I don't give a crap about someone else's item, I paid for shipping so ship it!" So I told him to please refund the $8 shipping. Then I see on his item sold list, he had mailed items AFTER the one I bought and people received it already!!! So I asked him about it and said that this was for my 10 year old, please refund the $8 or just cancel this order because I was promised priority mail.

Well, he said "I don't give a shit about your kid"... to which I was pretty "upset" to say the least. I left negative feedback saying "Seller lied to me, was rude in messages not recommended". He sent me a message later saying "I'll just file a complaint and they will delete it".

So I cancel the order and eBay DELETED MY FEEDBACK!!!?!?!?! I called them and come to find out, if you cancel and item they delete negative feedback. WTH!?!? Really???

What a crock of CHIT. eBay has their priorities with feedback all jacked up.

PS: I posted the eBay seller's name under the "WATCH OUT" forum
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:21 pm

It just goes to show you that anyone can do almost anything on ebay and get away with it.

As for me, well the seller told me he would try to contact USPS today but he told me he worked late and might not be able to do so today. I guess i have to give him the benefit of the doubt on this. He sure is in no rush to try to help me out on this which just burns me like no other thing.

I have tried to contact USPS thru their website email system. I dont know if this is going to do any good at all. They will probably dismiss me like a fly on a soup and tell me that its all on the shoulder of the seller and not mine which gives me burn number 2... but then again i may get help from a caring customer service rep who does care to help others.

oh well, got to take it like a man, as they say....
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:18 pm

update:

The seller contacted usps and they are baffled as to what is happening with the tracking. It was in several states at the same time. They told the seller that they feel that the package is still on its way and should show up soon. I have told the seller that in good faith i would wait 2 more weeks to give the postal service the benefit of the doubt. The only thing that irrates me is that it looks like usps did not make any effort to find where the package ended, the one with the tracking number that shows its been everywhere and delivered. They could have at least try to bring up the info about who might have received the package.

anyhow, it takes usually a couple of weeks for the package to get to me so i still have to give usps a chance on the delivery side.

Tomorrow is another day. I have one more chance this week to get it.

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare   eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eBay/PayPal/USPS nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next