The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:22 pm

Personally I think it is one of the most fucked ideas to have on a forum. You don't like, you say something about it. Not hide behind a button click to add a negative. Already enough gutless keyboard warriors online. It just breeds more.

Having said that...I am happy to say it was me who hit neg on a lot of you What a Face After I started seeing neg's pop up everywhere in the Sergio thread a while back, a lot unjustified, then Walkie got some the other day for fuck all, I thought fuck it, let's spread the red then. I can play this stupid little game...I love stupid little games. What a Face

Marco isn't a cunt after all What a Face

Last edited by Josh on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:34 pm

Ooooops, I just gave you a RED Negative Josh!!!!!
up yours
kissass
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:36 pm

And I just gave you a GREEN positive for my RED negative.
up yours Back at yah, Stevo.

At least Pat had the decency to apologise a while back when he realised he was actually refunded. None of the sheep who jumped on the band wagon managed to do so though. Was a true show of character IMO.
I wouldn't piss on some of you if you were on fire.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:48 pm

I don't like being urinated on anyways Josh : )
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Money bags can have the last word. Or was it Arnie? Razz

Last edited by Josh on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 pm

KevinA wrote:
kisstour03 wrote:
TIG Reputation : 325
Positive votes received : 68
Negative votes received : 9
Thanks received : 1
Positive votes given : 12
Negative votes given : 7
Thanks given : 2

9 negs Crying or Very sad I feel so bad. Not really. I'm sure I deserved them. And I wonder what I could have possibly said that got me 68 positive ones. I rarely have anything constructive to say. Not sure how I gave 2 thanks since I'm not sure how to do them. I'm sure the 7 negs I gave weren't by accident. I'm a hateful cunt Smile

Some of those reds are mine. I thought the plus/minus thing on the side was meant for if you agree or disagree with posts. They were from the signature thread - your sig singlehandedly ruins this forum on my phone. No biggy, I got an iPad now and don't really browse with my phone much anymore.

I shrunk my sig waaaay down quite some time ago. It used to be alot bigger. I also used to think the plus/minus was for if you agreed or disagreed. I guess it really is kinda that anyway. May be time to update the ol sig too. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Just to prove it was me handing out neg's.

TIG Reputation : 516
Positive votes received : 108
Negative votes received : 19
Thanks received : 8
Positive votes given : 182
Negative votes given : 92
Thanks given : 3

Generally, SWFUKUP members got them though....I have a soft spot in my heart for some of them. whack
Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:39 pm

Where do you look to find out this information, i cant find it anywhere ??
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:41 pm

Just click on your username and then check stat's, Aussie.

TIG Reputation : 54
Positive votes received : 9
Negative votes received : 4
Thanks received : 2
Positive votes given : 7
Negative votes given : 2
Thanks given : 2

Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:58 pm

The_Dark_Artist

* TIG Reputation : 422
* Positive votes received : 80
* Negative votes received : 19
* Thanks received : 8
* Positive votes given : 46
* Negative votes given : 3 (and 1 was tonight as a joke)
* Thanks given : 3

Hey Josh, just to reply politely to you your post. I never needed to apologize to Sergio. I thanked him for the fine figure I bought from him. Pat is a good friend. Either way, I stand by how long it took to receive my figure. I also wanted to support my friend (Pat) because he had a difficult situation with him in his dealings. They worked this out. Obviously Pat is a good guy and Sergio explained his situation, so that is over. My comments about over priced POCH figures still is something I will hold my ground on. No disrespect.... Lets move on as friends. -Money Bags as you call me, but I'd rather be known as Steve : )

Last edited by The_Dark_Artist on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 pm

TIG Reputation : 835
Positive votes received : 173
Negative votes received : 14
Thanks received : 15
Positive votes given : 88
Negative votes given : 0
Thanks given : 4
:scratch:
could have sworn I've handed out some negs??
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Hey AJ : )
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 pm

Fair enough, Steve. I will let it go then. Not sure why you felt the need to be so in my face though in the first place. As far as I was aware things were okay between us.

Still think this whole negative, positive shit is just a fucked idea. I like the 'like' post on RS...because it saves people writing the same shit in a limelight etc. and you can actually see who is hitting the 'like' option. But if people don't like something written in a post...they can use that thing called the keyboard, to tell us all about it. Not just hide behind their computer.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Josh, I honestly wasn't in your face, only having fun with you...
-Steve
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Just had a lot of two faced cunts fuck me over in the past on the forums. I guess I bite easily now because of it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:06 am

Wasn't part of that Josh. We're fine my friend. This was all fun for me. Nothing more.... No issues between us my friend. Cool. I'm not on SWFUK... or whatever that site is????
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:34 am

huh?!?!? Guys...this was ment to be fun!!!

Comon...it is a simple red bar.....I gave a few and I got a few...thats life!

I btw: dont think the "I like it" button alone (like on RS) is a good idea! It leads to having no more posts in limelights just people grumble around!

Anyway...I think the whole Poch discussion not long ago made us all beeing in the top ten: Oli, Steve, me, Lee, Javi and probably Sergio??

Javi, the Oscar goes to??? Was that Sergios count??

Cheers and PEACE!!!....or I will give some negs again Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:55 am

The Oscar goes To....
SERGIO!!!!!
I Just had To check one user account To find out the winner
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 4:56 am

javiswspain wrote:
The Oscar goes To....
SERGIO!!!!!
I Just had To check one user account To find out the winner

Razz Razz Razz

(as said...Im taking this for fun...no offence to anyone)

Last edited by wbobafett on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:10 am

Sorry if I derailed the thread a bit. All differences have been sorted out now.
Was just pissing me off people giving others neg's over fuckall. Some of the posts that were given one, were really not bad posts at all, and definitely didn't deserve that sort of feedback...and that includes ones that I was hitting neg on also.
I won't neg anyone else from now. What a Face
Again, sorry to derail your thread a bit, Wolf. I realise it wasn't your intention to stir shit with it, and that is was meant for a bit of a laugh.

Cunt-out! Cool
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 5:53 am

Whoever the fucking arsehole is who has brought it upon themselves to neg
my FS thread in the last day or so for absolutely no reason that i can see then
this is for you

up yours

Fucking place is becoming a joke Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:31 am

C,mon guys, this is becoming way beyond a joke. We're all big boys and girls here and can take a neg or two, but negging someone's FS posts is NOT funny imo. If you believe a seller has done something wrong then deal with it the normal way - don't go negging all their FS posts! What impression does that give to potential buyers who don't know the seller? As far as I'm aware Lee's reputation as a seller is excellent here. How would you like it if someone came in and negged all your FS posts for no obvious reason?
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 6:55 am

I have checked Lee FS thread and have negs on every post, i am agree, that is NOT funny.Lee is a Trustly seller and collector, those negs could scare potential new buyers for Lee.
I think is time for rethinking on the neg votes situation...
Just My 2 cents
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:12 am

Since Douglas Adams just has a birthday .....

"DON'T PANIC"!

Everyone settle down, gosh. If to haven't noticed , negs don't hurt your TIG rep. It's set to deduct 0 points. If you don't believe me, neg every post of mine. My count won't lower. It was added to just be fun, an alternative to RS's like system.

Lee I can assure you nobody gives a rats ass about these.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 7:24 am

DarthBerizing wrote:
Lee I can assure you nobody gives a rats ass about these.

Agreed. I forgot they were even there till this thread started. I bet either Lees bunch of negs were either due to error (like some have stated like when using a phone) or one douchebag with a chip on his shoulder.

But on a more serious note. I like nice even numbers and I only have 9 negs. So STAR TREK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?   OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Negative Votes---have you ever checked your stats?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next