The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paul Armory
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Paul Armory

Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background Empty
PostSubject: Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background   Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 pm

Achtung..Achtung,
I don't know if this is a new thing or not? It is being advertised as a reproduction which is a good thing but what's it take for someone to not be honest? unsure I'm in need of a background too and figured I'd do a search and look for a deal, glad I pay attention...well sometimes.

If you want the link to the sale pm me. I know some folks do things to make extra money so I wouldn't know if this auction is being run by a TIG mbr and would not want to offend. To each their own and all that stuff.

Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background Repro_23

Back to top Go down
AussieFortuna
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
AussieFortuna

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background   Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:20 pm

No idea on this one, but id love to find where to buy a repro 'collect all 21' sign or any other advertising similar to use as a back drop for my loose figures, i could never afford the thousands to buy a real one, but id love a repro, ive looked but never found any, im totally fine if its marked 'repro' i just love the old advertising, has anybody ever seen any, cheers
Back to top Go down
dj121
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background   Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:26 am

Sadly, these have been turning up on ebay for quite a while now.

Not only are people making copies of these, but they also reproduce the background for the yellow plastic cantina, Sears cantina and Cloud City, and even the Early Bird set!

It would not surprise me if the sets that use the Land of the Jawas base also start having those cardboard parts reproduced.

Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background   Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:44 am

dj121 wrote:
Sadly, these have been turning up on ebay for quite a while now.

Not only are people making copies of these, but they also reproduce the background for the yellow plastic cantina, Sears cantina and Cloud City, and even the Early Bird set!

It would not surprise me if the sets that use the Land of the Jawas base also start having those cardboard parts reproduced.

Yeah I remember seeing the repro "cloud city" sets, they actually looked very good copies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background   Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reproduction Mail Away Display Stand Background

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1