The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US - SOLD!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US - SOLD!   FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:38 pm

SOLD!

Hey guys,

As much as I like this, I simply can't display it and right now I'd rather just sell it off.

If interested, $80 US shipped to the US via USPS Priority Mail.
International shipping would be actual cost minus $15 ($15 is what I figure for US USPS shipping - so you just pay any extra fees over $15 US and I will work with you to ship how you prefer).

More pictures on a Flickr set with closer up shots. (Flickr Set)

FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! 9364964703_3e366528d2_o
FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! 9364985031_e8fc5814c8_o
FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! 9367746452_fd151d889e_o

The background is in really nice shape. Has some edge wear and a couple small spider veins but nothing major.
Could use a little dusting on the background.
All three rotating handles work perfectly.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
1) one of the stand parts was broken but I replaced it with an authentic part from another stand (NOT REPRO!).
2) I do not know if this was a mail away or bought in stores. I don't know much about the product really.

Please use the Full Size images for best up close detail.

Anyway.......
PM or post up if interested.
cheers!
Very Happy

Last edited by psybertech on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
benny100
New User
New User

FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US - SOLD!   FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US  - SOLD! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:05 am

Pm sent for it
Back to top Go down

FS - Star Wars Action Figures Mail Away Display Stand $80 shipped to US - SOLD!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1