The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iain's MOCs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bobbybobs
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

Iain's MOCs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iain's MOCs   Iain's MOCs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:46 am

I know I'm a bit late to the party Iain but this is a truly amazing collection. Didn't realise how advanced your collection was. How many have you got left? Good luck with the General Madine trilogo.....The best bet I've seen lately is the one Starmadel was selling on fb but it's a partial reseal.

Christian
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: Iain's MOCs   Iain's MOCs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:14 pm

Great stuff and an amazing collection. I love MOC:S. Now you just have to display them in a real great way  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
itfciain
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Iain's MOCs   Iain's MOCs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Cheers guys

I haven't updated for a while now. I got down to needing just 13 (I think) but since then I have sold a few to release fund - mainly the lower grade ones which weren't in great shape - so I am back to needing 25-30 however at least it makes the hunt a bit more exciting (and financially manageable)

I bought about 150 of Christian's acrylic cases and have more on order so one day soon I will get a new limelight up with all of my MOCs - when I can find space  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Drakon
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Drakon

PostSubject: Re: Iain's MOCs   Iain's MOCs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:30 pm

Great collection Ian!!! I have never seen your collection till today. Man...I must say...great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iain's MOCs   Iain's MOCs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iain's MOCs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2