The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set Empty
PostSubject: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm

Hi guys,

The second box following the skinwrapped MOCs cheers has arrived - here are the contents:-

1. Imperial Forces Set Salesman Sample AFA70

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-fullfrontview2 The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-fullbackview The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-figuresfullview The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ImperialForces-ESB1SalesmanSampleUNPAFAQ70-70-80-85-COA

Detailed pics are in the photobucket album found here https://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o489/marky024yeo/Vintage%20Star%20Wars%20Action%20Figures%201977%20-%201985/Kenner%20Special%20Action%20Figure%20Set%20Collection/1980%20Empire%20Strikes%20Back/Imperial%20Forces%20Set%20-%20Salesman%20Sample%20UNP%20AFAQ70/

2. Glasslite Droids full set - except for the Vlix MOC (where are you?)

Thall Joben

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set ThallJobenGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

C-3PO

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set C-3POGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

R2-D2

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set R2-D2GlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

Kez Iban

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set KezIbanGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

Kea Moll

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set KeaMollGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

Jord Dusat

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set JordDusatGlassliteDroidsP-fullfrontview-1

My loose Vlix would have to do for now The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set VlixGlassliteDroids-LooseUKG80-fullfrontview1-1

Enjoy!!

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:39 pm

Jesus Mark!!! jawdrop jawdrop
This is amazing as always!!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 pm

wow. that is some good stuff! Jaw dropping actually
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Jealous? not me... lol!
Awesome stuff :Drool:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:45 pm

Congrats again Mark !! Thanks for sharing the pics cheers
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 5:53 am

The Canadian skinwrapped MOCs were going to be a hard act to follow. I thought nothing would amaze me when you are concerned but you've done it again Shocked

The 3 pack salesman sample is the pick of the bunch for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:10 am

Holy crap, Mark!!! Shocked Shocked Some truly great stuff there. cheers

I read on RS this was your cat's second box.

I am now trying to teach my cat to bring such boxes as well. Sofar with only very limited success.

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set 06f6788f1a7eed878d13a7cbc933c37f
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
sith jawa
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
sith jawa

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 7:14 am

Mark,

Wish my cats brought in that type of stuff. Wow, wow and holy smackers wow.. I simply love your new additions.
Back to top Go down
http://madbrownz.blogspot.com
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:36 am

Thanks guys. bounce

Marco - that cat scares me ... officially freaks me out - almost like something from the night of the living dead LOL!!!! affraid

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
Michifromhell
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 am

The Glasslite Figures are fantastic, congrats on them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set   The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The second box that followed the Skinwrapped MOCs - Imperial Forces Salesman Sample & Glasslite Droids MOCs set

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1