The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um do these MOC look off???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:56 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
tundra9 wrote:

To be honest Doc, so did we..... Rolling Eyes

I know you did, so we should do the same at least IMO.

Yeah, you're probably right.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:01 pm

tundra9 wrote:

Yeah, you're probably right.

Maybe not right, but at least righteous. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:

Ryan: I think there is no need to publish PMs in public, especially while we are only seeing one side of the conversation.

I am not defending her or her actions (I don't even know her), just want to give everyone a fair chance from now one.

She emailed me calling me a prick for questioning her 'MOC's', to which I only send her the link to this thread and invited her to defend herself and explain things if they are real and not repo's.... since she did not want to 'join' and defend herself, she basically told me to say those things.

Normally, I would never post private messages, but they were emails basically asking me to be a relay between her and this board. That is all Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Rawlin
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Rawlin

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Well I hope she didn't get screwed over, by someone and are in denial. It would be a hard blow buying all that and then realize it's fake. Some girls kinda go for aggression when someone tells them.
I'm a bit worried about that storm trooper also, it might not just be the card that is fake.

Last edited by Rawlin on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leksaksdoktorn.se
tundra9
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
tundra9

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Rawlin wrote:
Well I hope she didn't get screwed over, by someone and are in denial. It would be a hard blow buying all that and then realize it's fake. Some girls kinda go for aggression when someone tells them.
I'm a bit worried about that storm trooper also, it might not just the card that is fake.

I was thinking costablancastarwars or jediretrocards...
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

I don't know all about her history ... I was worried she might have been ripped off ... so she's had issues before huh.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 pm

How well do you know her Russ?
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:00 am

Josh wrote:
How well do you know her Russ?

not very well at all ... I call her a friend due to mostly just having a couple messages tossed back and forth ... I use the term friend loosely ... really I think I've had better interaction with you Josh in the short time I've known you than I can say I ever have with her.

I just hate to see anyone get ripped off and the times I've tossed messages back and forth with her really wasn't much to them. I wouldn't back her up on anything since I've not delt with her ... and really thnking back to how she kind of has danced around some of my questions about stuff ... I'm seeing a pattern.

come to think about it ... if she were to offer me a deal on items even before this post I doubt I would have bought any.

really when I first saw her video I didn't pay attention like I should have ... I did the oh great then liked her video etc. It wasn't until I saw her other carded figures which are um bottom feeder figures from jedi ... and that's when the hummm ... going from 12 back to some of the most cheap ever.
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 am

lol! Just seen this thread! Good old Kaz peedling her/his? Suspect fake crap! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiefighterboy
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Tiefighterboy

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:43 am

Give her a fair chance. You will find her rambling and just total insane loaded comments will get old after post number 1.
Back to top Go down
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana
New User
New User
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:42 pm

tundra9 wrote:
Dr Dengar wrote:
Tiefighterboy wrote:

She is no longer a member of SWFUK due to sending picture of her hairy batcave to the MODS, Opening sealed toys and bragging about it, throwing away toys and bragging and just being a general twat. It's your forums turn to have fun with her. Very Happy

Thanks for the head up, TFB!

IF she would decide to be a TIG member, we would give her a fair chance, and judge her in an unbiased way, solely based upon her actions her on TIG.

That's that how we are and what we do. And that works out pretty well sometimes, a few members in this very thread can confirm this.

That being said, please give the lady a break, also while she can not defend herself her on this board.

I am not defending her, just want to give everyone a fair chance.

To be honest Doc, so did we..... Rolling Eyes

Thanks I was made welcome at another Star Wars forum by being immediately accused of being a previously banned member , then i was accused of being a guy called HAN that used to harass them I defended myself in my own unique way
and they Start on me calling me all sorts I mean it was far from fair the forum was mostly empty the same ones posting over and over , no wonder if thats how they treat there members , I also see here iv been talked about totally unfair and un called for I am a proper collector and deserve a chance ...for the record NO i dont sell Star Wars items nor do i make custom cards to sell no need too I have a good job and i am not strapped for cash ,I am a member of a lot of forums but the only forums i am having problems with a star wars ones surely we should stick together ? after all you know the names we all get for collecting this stuff widely documented lol Laughing A fair chance is something i was not given on that other site ...we shall see what happens here as a matter of fact i dont need any forum Smile
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Karen (I believe that it's your name?)

I'm going to make this very simple for you.

We are happy to give you a forum you can enjoy. Doing that requires some give and take. You need to not start your time here treating us like the members you had a bad experience with. In turn, we are going to start your time here with a clean slate as well. Basically lets start from scratch. New member for us, new site for you.

If these are in fact your MOCs, I am sorry to tell you they are fakes. I hope you didn't invest too much in them or perhaps you've gotten a refund since the video. If you don't mind telling us the history it would help us so people do not deal with that seller.

I'm also sending you a PM to verify yourself to me. I'd hope this isn't an imposter trying to make some odd joke.

Welcome to TIG

John

Feedback TIG
http://tinyurl.com/TIGfeedback & RS http://tinyurl.com/berizingfeedback
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 pm

welcome Karen. A good starting point would be to acknowledge the MOCs on the youtube video linked here are fakes. John's beaten me to your welcome, enjoy your stay Smile
Back to top Go down
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana
New User
New User
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:52 pm

aussiejames wrote:
welcome Karen. A good starting point would be to acknowledge the MOCs on the youtube video linked here are fakes. John's beaten me to your welcome, enjoy your stay Smile

Hello yes it is me And yes blytheworld1973 is my channel that houses some of my collection(s)

Thanks for the welcomes Smile

Last edited by Princess Leia Organa on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi Kaz.
Welcome aboard. Make sure you keep your clothes on this time lol!
Do you agree they are fake? The ones that you showed, Russ I mean.
Back to top Go down
Russquatch
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Russquatch

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Glad you're here Karen ... sorry if I caused you any trouble ... just saw your MOC figures and was worried you might have been ripped off ... If you were that totally sucks ... The star wars hobby can be much more cut throat than Megos and 6MDM.

Heck I was puzzled at a blue eye 12 inch leia I got but with the help of others I found out it was a repaint ... luckily I was able to save her and get the fake paint off without damage to the real paint.

For sure when buying star wars MOC keep your guard up.
Back to top Go down
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana
New User
New User
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Russquatch wrote:
Glad you're here Karen ... sorry if I caused you any trouble ... just saw your MOC figures and was worried you might have been ripped off ... If you were that totally sucks ... The star wars hobby can be much more cut throat than Megos and 6MDM.

Heck I was puzzled at a blue eye 12 inch leia I got but with the help of others I found out it was a repaint ... luckily I was able to save her and get the fake paint off without damage to the real paint.

Iv collected Star Wars since 1989 Seriously Smile and i also know how crazy the hard core fans are iv been there done that got the t shirt and conventions iv so much carded figures you can spot fakes a mile off .
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Princess Leia Organa wrote:
Russquatch wrote:

Iv collected Star Wars since 1989 Seriously Smile and i also know how crazy the hard core fans are iv been there done that got the t shirt and conventions iv so much carded figures you can spot fakes a mile off .

Karen - So then what was the outcome of this batch of fakes? Did you get a full refund from the seller? Who sold them as legit?

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana
New User
New User
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:19 pm

Just so you all know its me iv edited the description on my video

h t t p : / /w w w.you tube.com / watch ?v = wJG4OEBLG7Y

Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Do you think the MOC are fake though, Kaz? They look like crap. You sure you weren't taken for a ride?
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:21 pm

Karen did verify it's her. So thanks for that

Now Karen - I'm going to ask you to please answer the question about the 12bk repros please.

Feedback TIG
Back to top Go down
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana
New User
New User
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Ok that is my mission accomplished I bid you all a good night . :cantina:
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 11:28 pm

When you come back in the morning maybe you could tell us your opinion on these MOC's that Russ was checking out for you.
No one wants to be taken for a ride, I am sure you are the same, Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana
New User
New User
Bye PrincessLeiaOrgana

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 am

Josh wrote:
When you come back in the morning maybe you could tell us your opinion on these MOC's that Russ was checking out for you.
No one wants to be taken for a ride, I am sure you are the same, Kaz.

When it comes to fakes or someone selling them i can spot them a mile off same gos for old shaby beater I always ask for close up shots if i am going to part with money I am totally on the ball coollecting is a way of life for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:01 am

Can you post some more pics up of them then? What we saw in the vid just looked wrong, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: um do these MOC look off???    um do these MOC look off???  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

um do these MOC look off???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Vintage Star Wars Chat
-