The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 10:47 am

Looks like the two Hans on the right.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 IMG_7155_zpsb171a5af

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t4427p345-the-poch-pbp-guide-discussion-thread#88583

Great catch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:35 am

It certainly looks like the one on the far right Marco, including the rough / bubbly feet!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:20 pm

So it's you who won that Han of eBay?

Congrats on spotting it. Oddly enough is the same seller I got my LFL chewie from.

Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 pm

hey guy`s looking for a little help on this figure i have been told by two ppl it is a poch transition figure and some other info of other ppl that it could just be degraded kenner figure ?? i did get this figure from the states so it could be kenner ??? but on the other hand it has been 30 years and figures do travel,.??,. any help or info from you all would be great, the figure does look diff in doors or in dull light dull brown , and pure green in the sun light out side or with flash.
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 T2ec1615
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 T2ec1616
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:02 pm

it was a bit dull today outside but here are some pic`s
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00624
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00525
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00326
[url=https://servimg.com/view/18098073/245]THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 01021[
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:00 pm

sw.1979 wrote:
hey guy`s looking for a little help on this figure i have been told by two ppl it is a poch transition figure and some other info of other ppl that it could
umm  :scratch: ,Sorry but, Transition between what and what!?!? unsure TBH i am bit tired about those "transition"figures, now a day every weird or non cataloged PBP(Poch)figure is called "transition"just ridiculous…so , all the figures between the first variant realized of a caracter and the last one should be called  "transition"?? Suspect come on….
Thats a regular kenner figure,sorry but you were no lucky enough dude
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:37 pm

thanks for info javi .. i have only realy heard of one poch figure called transition yoda and i am not 100% on why it is called that. i was told that it was from poch to pbp by spanish dealers on ebay but have been told diff by others too,it`s hard to get the right advice on some figures ,. as for the word transition on other figures i do think it is crazy as every figure would be called transition figure from all over the world,. so they must be some meening to why ppl call things a transition figure , ie from poch to pbp so then no other figures can be called a transition figure as no other comanys merged together like pbp,. but thats just my thoughts on it ,.(take with a pinch of salt if you will)
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:43 pm

POCH WAS ALLWAYS PBP! since the minute ONE!!!,so again:transition between what and what??
BTW:PBP means Poch-Borrás-Palouzié just in case you don't know it study 

Last edited by javiswspain on Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:44 pm

the transition yoda was a term used by Sergio for calling a PBP figure which was packed in two kind of cards:the 45back and the 65 back,and Now people wrong calling "transition figure " everything they can NOT catalogue
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:52 pm

this figure come from same place as the bossk so i must think that he is kenner too.??
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00920
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:57 pm

what does it means?? are you asking my opinion on that DSC ??
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:04 pm

you can give your opinion i you wish to javi.. all opinion`s and advice is good and respected,.
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:07 pm

You are asking too much just with that pict…I have  ALL my DSCs "on hold" since i have found an example which looks like a Poch figure in  USA.Only when you have both in hads you can realized that the colors of the emblems of the figure found in the  US are NOT as all others DSC that i have found in Spain.So , unless you have a real DSC which looks Poch bought in Spain ,i would say NO Poch figure you have there
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:20 pm

javiswspain wrote:
You are asking too much just with that pict…I have  ALL my DSCs "on hold" since i have found an example which looks like a Poch figure in  USA.Only when you have both in hads you can realized that the colors of the emblems of the figure found in the  US are NOT as all others DSC that i have found in Spain.So , i would say NO Poch figure you have there

the figure you see is from the states i do have other pics what i can post of my brothers childhood dsc ,one i got from spain of ebay some time ago and the one you see from the states,.

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00127THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00431THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00625THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00720

and this one was my brothers from spain,.on the right
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00432
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:28 pm

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 La_fot18
I have 14 DSCs from Spain(and some others i have sold or gifted), nearly 5 or 6 different variants, so the thing is not so easy as people thinks, i can't understand how people could be so sure about some Poch figures for calling it Poch, maybe they didn't bought enough ??
BTW :The imperfections on both legs are just imperfections to me ,my Kenner have the same marks on the leg

Last edited by javiswspain on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:34 pm

wow you have got to be kidding these cant be all poch can they ??
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 pm

ALL of them have been found in spain from non collector sellers,thats not a joke
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 pm

sw.1979 wrote:

and this one was my brothers from spain,.on the right
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 00432
A couple of mine looks like the one you are showing here,BUT i am still not sure to be Poch
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Javi, with a collection of Spanish figures like that you should write a book!  Razz 

How's that going by the way  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:02 pm

Lol Alex !! The book is going very well i am still learning a lot By writing it !!
Still a long way To go , but i have friends who are helping me Wink
Cheers !!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 pm

That's good to hear  Very Happy  I look forward to it  Smile 
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 am

javiswspain wrote:
the transition yoda was a term used by Sergio for calling a PBP figure which was packed in two kind of cards:the 45back and the 65 back,and Now people wrong calling  "transition figure " everything they can NOT catalogue

Yes Javi. Absolutely. I agree completely with you. Yoda Apple Green Head POCH has the particularity of appearing in Imperio Card and Retorno Card. Probably for overstock...

This is only one of his particularities. Is a very interesting figure.

It is a figure that is in both Cards until it disappears for Yoda classic PBP. I used the term transition for this figure for this motive exclusively. With the time I also have seen often this term for figures KENNER  thinking  I do not understand very well.....
Back to top Go down
sw.1979
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
sw.1979

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:27 am

these are 3 of my apple yoda`s from spain,
THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 01315
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:32 am

hey Javi,

have you found the reversed emblem red over blue in US?? That would be interesting!

The apple green one has IMO Kenner head. So its a hybrid if you will so....Made out of PBP/POCH parts and overstock.....but thzese are all just theories...
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 am

javiswspain wrote:
Lol Alex !! The book is going very well i am still learning a lot By writing it !!
Still a long way To go , but i have friends who are helping me Wink
Cheers !!

You need to go faster  Razz Razz Razz 

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE   THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE POCH/PBP GUIDE & DISCUSSION THREAD - PART ONE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next