The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 9:29 am

I'll try to make his stop in Ontario a short one. What a Face Then get him shipped to Paul. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:33 pm

General Kahn wrote:
Cheers for the update guys, looking forward to Tiggy's visit with Clint Very Happy

Just a little heads up though my Canadian friends

Now this is not intended to rush anything, Tiggy can always have a brief visit and then continue on with his Canadian stay should we run out of time.
Tiggy need to be in the U.K. by the first week of March. This is because it's the Sci-Fi Scarborough 2015 event on the 14th & 15th of March.
This will be Tiggy's opportunity to not only hopefully meet a few TIG members in one go but will also be Tiggy's chance to meet Darth Vader, Bossk, Oola, Teebo and many others so kep this in mind guys Smile

I am not sure about that tiggy hanging out with a few of you blokes all at once, I not sure if he would be the same after that experience lol
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:04 pm

Clint, no need to rush my friend, give him the grand tour of Ontario we can always ship him to me after you, I'll take him to the Convention and the beard convention the week after What a Face and then ship him back to Paul and then after that we can either send him back her for his U.K. tour or slot Chris in while he's still that side of the pond and then ship him here.

Either way, no rush chief! Smile
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:56 pm

No rush to get him here guys. Whenever he gets here is cool with me. All I have to show Tiggy right now is mounds of snow anyway. He'd probably like a beard convention.
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:38 pm

Well if that's Okay with you Paul, will ship him here for a brief visit after Clint has shown him around Ontario and then back to you.
He'll hopefully get to meet several of the U.K. TIG guys while here as well, ready for his return Smile
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:47 pm

Updated List :

General Kahn
Psybertech
TishomingoSith
ourchickenshack
Ozio
Arohk
Jessvader
Commander Clint
Sci-Fi Scarborough & Beard Convention
Kisstour
Walkie
Chris.75
Section 8
Nico
Chopper

Just waiting for the right moment:  Very Happy

Chris_J
Josh
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:13 pm

Well Tiggy is still in transit.  Hopefully he will be here on the estimated Jan 30th.

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Screen10

He seems to be enjoying the 4069 km trip from Kelowna, British Columbia to Cambridge, Ontario.

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Screen11

He said in an email last night, that there is not much to see in Canada in the winter time, but every once in a while he is able to see some of the spectacular views.

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 3-80010
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 The_ca10

He is also fascinated by our modern winter house building techniques that we have in the Great White North as well. lol!

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Saaris10
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm

very nice I must say though I really don't miss that white stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:48 am

Tiggy arrived yesterday afternoon. cheers I will get some pictures up soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 2:42 pm

Great News Clint cheers

Can't wait to see his further adventures in Canada!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:30 pm

Friday, Jan 30/15

Dear Diary,

Damn the weather here sucks.  It’s cold (-10˚C), windy and snowing.  The old guy says that they are having an easy winter.  Apparently last year, they had so much snow, the snow banks were over 1.8m (6’) high.  I’m glad I wasn’t here for that.  I had enough of the snow in that Kelowna place, I was at 2 weeks ago.   We went for a walk to the downtown area of this suburb of Cambridge (Hespeler).  The old guy said that they film "some" of the TV show called “Bitten” here on this street.  It’s a show about werewolves.  I'll have to watch it some time, because the blonde girl is “hot”.:Drool:     She can bite me any day.

We will have to take a walk on a nicer day and see some more of the city.  Now it's time to go get warm and have a little something to drink. drinking2

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Rfmbuh11

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3226

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3227

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3228

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3229

Saturday, Jan. 31/15

Dear Diary,

Well tonight, the old guy says we are going to take in a hockey game.  He just happened to have tickets and they have an OHL (Ontario Hockey League) team near by in Kitchener.  I really didn’t know what to expect, but damn, these hockey players are big, tough and fast…..  The old guy says that these players are only 16 - 20 years old.  But they certainly can play.  At one point during the game, a player was complaining to the referee and thought there should have been a penalty for an infraction on the ice.  The player was furious as he showed the referee his missing teeth and spit a mouth full of blood on the ice, and because they didn’t see the infraction, the referee just sent him back to his bench to be fixed up, before returning to the game.

And the fans.  Beer, cheering & jeering.  They are as crazy as the players.lol!

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3230

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3231

Sunday, Feb 01/15

Dear Diary,

Today we got up early to travel into a place called Mississauga.  It’s a suburb on the west side of Toronto.  We are going to an Ontario Collectors Con.  Basically a toy show.  The old guy says that there are toy shows almost every weekend in the Southern Ontario region within an hour drive of Cambridge.  There were a few cousins from the Kenner side of the family, but nothing from my immediate family..  They even had these giant life size Kenner figures that walked around and mingled with the crowd.  The old guy says that they belonged to a sub Kenner group called the 501st. There were all kinds of toys here.  It was great, fun morning hanging out with some familiar faces. Very Happy

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3232

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3233

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3234

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3235

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3236

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3237

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3238

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3239
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Fantastic pictures Clint cheers :clap: cheers

The graffiti pic was awesome Cool

All the convention pics were freaking cool too - great assortment of high quality costumes bow

Thanks man celebrate
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:05 pm

Very awesome Clint I didn't know the show bitten was filmed there the things you learn.

I love the Snowtrooper from the 501'st what do we do with it...I know lets eat him.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:59 am

Monday, Feb 02/15

Dear Diary,

Well, I spoke too soon on Friday.  What the f$*&%^* is up with the weather in this country.  It started snowing shortly after we got home from the toy show on Sunday and it didn't stop until Monday morning.  They shut down roads and called it a snow day.  The kids all stay home from school.  Then the sun comes out, and they spend hours shoveling the stuff.  What kind of sh&%* is that?  And now they are calling for more snow all week. tongue   It not much wonder these Canadians drink so much!

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3240

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3241

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3242

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 Img_3243

Last edited by Commander Clint on Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 am

I'm enjoying Tiggy's latest adventures Clint. I spent a while looking at the Ontario Collectors Con pics in order to see what goodies were there. :Drool:

My daughter has just seen your snow pics which has got her excited as we're potentially going to get a heavy fall tonight (which is rare for where I live) and she's hoping to get the day off school.
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:24 am

@ Clint don't forget to include a cleavage shot or two, but not the type Alex would subject us to. Wink
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 am

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Tiggy's adventures so far, here in Ontario

Steve, there was a good amount of goodies there. There might be more pictures on line. I find that the shows in Toronto are a little over priced and some of the smaller shows are better price. But as always, there is room for haggling, for the best deals.

http://www.ontariocollectorscon.com

The next big show is May 03/15. http://www.ontariotoyshows.com

Hopefully your daughter gets her wish. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:27 am

cantina_patron wrote:
@ Clint don't forget to include a cleavage shot or two, but not the type Alex would subject us to. Wink

I haven't forgotten. Cool
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:50 am

cantina_patron wrote:
but not the type Alex would subject us to.

Hey!!! Don't forget who first introduced the concept of the cleavage shot Cool Since my awesome idea, Tiggy has been around more tits than your average politician!

Great updates so far Clint, keep 'em coming cheers
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Those pics are great Clint - are you sure you don't live in Oklahoma ?

There's a saying here in Oklahoma - If you don't like the weather , just wait a minute ... it will change lol!
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:01 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

There's a saying here in Oklahoma - If you don't like the weather , just wait a minute ... it will change lol!

As someone who has lived there and still has property there I can affirm that this is a try statement.  The Bly place where it will snow in the morning, rain midday, turn sunny in the afternoon, and have clear cloudless night all in the same day.  

Bit off topic, but some may have noticed James's garden pics when he had tiggy.  I asked my uncle one time (life long okie) why everything seems to grow so good in Oklahoma and not that great in Texas and he said it was because all of the Texas soil was in Oklahoma due to the wind and texas being nothing but flat prairie land.  lol!

Last edited by trappedtexan on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:23 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:

It's the same thing here. lol! It's the Great Lakes that play havoc with our weather here.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Thank you Clint, that was a great read.  cheers

Enjoyed the pics of the toy show, and like Steve I was looking for some vintage as well. Spotted a Slave I, maybe a Canadian version?
The amount of snow on the pics is impressing, not the type of snow we are used to here.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:46 pm

the latest pics of Tiggy's adventures are great,

Jesse (sorry for the late reply)
I enjoyed seeing those pics of you guys geocaching and rambling around in those snowshoes, once you find the geocache, and you take the bug thing on to the next cache. I assume you leave something else in the cache, for the next geocacher to find.
Apparently there is a geocache stashed somewhere on the grounds of the Hotel where I work, but I haven't stumbled across it yet.

Clint
looks like Tiggy is having a lot of fun with you too mate, I hope you were far enough back at the game, not to get any blood on poor Tiggy  Smile
loved the pics of around town too, i thought the fifth pic down (under the graffitti one) was a pic of the road,
until I noticed the waterfall in the background lol!
The pics of the toy fair are cool too, you're lucky to be able to go to one of those every weekend if you wish, there are none locally for me except maybe twice a year.
the 501st pics with Tiggy are great too  Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 4:54 pm

chris.75 wrote:
i thought the fifth pic down (under the graffitti one) was a pic of the road,
until I noticed the waterfall in the background lol!

I had totally missed that. Good spot, Chris! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 36  Next