The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:25 pm

That said, still, amazing photos. Best yet and will probably be impossible to top, unless Tiggy gets into bed with Megan Fox Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Ryan I don't think they skipped over you. If I read it right James sent his customs to Jay to get pics and things with.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
Ryan I don't think they skipped over you.  If I read it right James sent his customs to Jay to get pics and things with.

I have reading comprehension issues Wink

If he wanted to send them all back to James (w/Tiggy as well) that way he doesn't have to mail back items twice... that's no problem. I can just wait until James is finished.... we are in the same state, so I can get it from him right after. So, no problem being bumped down one (just not too much more  Cool  )
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Fantastic update Jay  cheers 

very freaking creative  :clap: 

To clear things up a little ... yes , Jay requested that I send my customs to him for some of his scenes that he has planned  Wink 

Tiggy is still in New Jersey with Jay and my custom figures right now  Very Happy 

as far as I know there has been no change in the list order and you are still next Ryan - I don't think it makes any difference to Jay and I to send Tiggy alone to you for the next leg of his journey so your still next as far as I'm concearned  Cool 

Thank you Jay for the extreme effort and showing Tiggy (and the Okies) a really good time  bow 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Great pics Jay, soon North Yorkshire will be a broken memory for Tiggy  cheers 

Thanks for keeping the bar (or pole  Razz  ) set high! Hopefully this will be continued  Very Happy 

Keep 'em coming chief!
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:50 pm

I'm loving Tiggys latest adventures/diary Jay!  :clap:
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 4:41 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
Fantastic update Jay  cheers 

very freaking creative  :clap: 

To clear things up a little ... yes , Jay requested that I send my customs to him for some of his scenes that he has planned  Wink 

Tiggy is still in New Jersey with Jay and my custom figures right now  Very Happy 

as far as I know there has been no change in the list order and you are still next Ryan - I don't think it makes any difference to Jay and I to send Tiggy alone to you for the next leg of his journey so your still next as far as I'm concearned  Cool 

Thank you Jay for the extreme effort and showing Tiggy (and the Okies) a really good time  bow 

It's okay, I think it makes more logistical sense to me that you get him first since there are figures already with Jay. So we can just switch it around between us, that's good with me. I was actually hoping to have landed him (last year) before football season so he could be seen hanging out with the OSU Spirit girls (Poms). Smile

I'll have to figure out something better... Tiggy being with you might give me some time to figure out a plan B Smile (I can send you my addy later).

But again, yeah... extremely impressive Jay with your photos. I can't imagine the time & skill it took to put the sets together!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:32 pm

lol! 

That was a great and fun update of Tiggy's stay in New Jersey.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:04 am

Day 5 - Surprise, Surprise!

Dear Diary,

Woke up this morning feeling very hung over. I haven't been that drunk in a while!
From what I remember, I had a great night last night!

After we calmed Armstrong and Ronald down, we had some more drinks and fun and then Armstrong explained to me what this Champagne Mercedes kept talking about was.
She was trying to get me into something called "The Champagne Room". Back home we call it the Blue Milk Room. It costs you 500 Credits but you get a nice bottle of Champagne (or Blue Milk) and an hour in a private room with a dancer of your choice.

I chose Mercedes to spend my time with since we already were hitting it off nicely and she was the most flexible dancer there that I liked.

Once back there and after I got her to stop pointing at the ceiling and telling me her life story, she was quite a good "dancer".
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12618172384_2a9c631714_z

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12617799985_f913d96654Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12617788455_79aabb6b92Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12617775015_712bf783e6Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12618160264_006da62034

Not bad! I was 'excited' to say the least!

A quick goodbye picture:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12617862473_7db5fe40ab_z

So, imagine my surprise this morning when I awoke to this:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12595179944_050ab480d4Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12594741145_8932897692

As I stood and wondered what happened after that private dance, I found this picture which just adds to my questions:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12595181494_8b7cbe2b0b_z

That is not Mercedes! That's Destiny! I don't remember chatting her up at all. In fact, Iggy was chatting her up the last I saw him.

I wonder where everyone is this morning. I have many questions about a few lost hours last night.

OK, I'm off for now to find my family and I have a dancer to show the door to.

Don't forget to check out my album of all my pictures so far HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:35 am

another great update Jay  cheers 

good to see Tiggy gettin' his freak on  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Day 6 - Idiots

Dear Diary,

Well, it took a while to track them down, but I found everyone but Ronald.
Reginald left the club early. Shocker. He's not much of a party-guy and a little stiff.
He didn't know where the others got to however.

Eventually I got a call from the Imperial Police to come and collect Armstrong and Iggy.
Apparently they got into a little scuffle with that drunk jackass at the end of the bar which earned them some time in the local jail.

Security footage from the event:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12678863375_64d4d43723Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12679329514_097ec9aeab

So I spent a good portion of the day filling out paperwork and bailing them out. Man, what a waste of a day.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12678008144_cae6dbdc08

I am a bit worried about Ronald. No one has heard from in for more than a day.

I'm sure he is fine and just forgot to call.

Well, that's my update for today. psyber promises a little more fun. We'll see.

[Meanwhile somewhere in NJ.......]
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12678191523_65af66dbc0
Back to top Go down
bedheadjulian
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
bedheadjulian

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 4:37 am

LOL... sweet!
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Great work Jay  cheers  your leading him a stray again  Very Happy 

Where did you get the mini butterfly knife?
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:49 am

to funny his adventures are getting interesting that's for sure lol
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:40 am

I am wondering if Tiggy may like to come to Thailand with me in April??? I know it is short notice but I know he has not ventured there and I am SURE he will have some titillating adventures with me!!!!!

Any thoughts appreciated !!!!
Back to top Go down
chris.75
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
chris.75

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:10 pm

lol! this is just a great new Tiggy diary, well done Jay  cheers  your attention to detail with the sets and props used are just brilliant. Its clear that you have put a lot of thought, time and effort into producing this brilliant diary. The use of James's  amazing customs as extras was a stroke of genius. I'm thoroughly enjoying Tigggy's latest adventures,
its kinda like "The Hangover part 4"  drinking2   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Totally agree Chris, the sets are fantastic  cheers  A lot of time and effort with great results Jay, the bar set to a new high  Very Happy 

@ Jordan (Chopper) I would love for Tiggy to see the whore bound shores of Thailand, unfortuatly he's not gonna see Oz for a couple of months at least chief, possibly not for a long while, and I can't alter the current course of Tiggy, I can how ever add you to the list if you want?

Here is the current list:

General Kahn
Psybertech
Chris_J
TishomingoSith
ourchickenshack
Josh (removed???)
Ozio
Arohk
Commander Clint
Kisstour
Jessvader
Walkie
Section 8
Chris.75
Nico
Bedheadjulian
Chopper (Pending)

Now as the current list stands, once Tiggy leaves Oklahoma after a visit with James he is currently looking for an escape across the border to Mexico.
The original plan was for Tiggy to finally find his way to Josh in Oz, but Josh pulled out  Sad  if you could convince him to... pull back in  Smile
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 3:08 pm

Meanwhile, somewhere in NJ..........
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12678191523_65af66dbc0
Straight out The Sopranos  cheers 

Great work Jay  cheers 
Look foreward to more of Tiggy's adventures mate  popcorn
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Hey guys.... psybertech here... Tiggy will be back along shortly to update his diary but I wanted to jump in and say thanks for the comments!

I was really hoping to do more with Tiggy than just props and story but so far it has not been great timing for his visit. The weather hasn't been the greatest to say the least with a ton of snow covering everything and a rare occasion for me where this week I was up to my eye balls in work and OT so I really did nothing for him this week.

I am glad I had a bunch planned and staged earlier for him so there is a little more to come.

@Alex - that switchblade came with a bunch of non-Star Wars accessories that James sent along with his awesome customs! I am sure he knows where it came from. And yeah, that is cool as hell! Smile

@James - man, thank you for sending your babies over for me to not only see in person, but use in action for Tiggy's visit!!! Thanks!!!!!!! Smile
I said this in the customs thread, but even my pictures don't do them justice. You must see them in hand to really see how well done they are! And your return package will be a little lighter when it gets back to you! Wink

OK... I see Tiggy is getting ready to update his diary so I'm off for now (he hates it when I'm using the laptop when he wants to do stuff)..........................
Expect an update from him shortly.

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Add me to the list ..... I hope there is another trip to Thailand he can join me on, maybe I will have to do a special trip just for him.

Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Days 8-11 - Imperial Gunners At Work

Dear Diary,

Well, I made the mistake of leaving a current address with my Commanding Officer when I got to NJ and because of that, I got a call to report to work for a few days since they were very shorthanded. I met back up with Iggy and Armstrong at this new, top secret space station that Darth NextGuy commissioned.
I was unable to post to my diary due to security precautions after the past 7 Space Stations were destroyed. They now use Stellar Phone jamming technology and do not allow internet access on the station anymore after they realized 4 stations were destroyed when they plans were leaked over Twitter, ImperialGram and ImperialBook alone!!! At least the promenade has lots of shops and bars to pass away hours of time.

I tell you, I like being a gunner, but my employment agreement has this one line at the end that states '.... and any other duties assigned by management'.... well, that just sucks.
I got called back in to help on some really crappy jobs.

Installing some new computers and monitors - yeah, Armstrong showing off because he can swing a hammer:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12681716333_bbf89cc6fa_c

A quick group shot of us three brothers (I got the cool work belt this time after I somehow pulled off an amazing Scissors in Roshambo over Armstrong's paper - it was quite dramatic):
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12682037564_78975decd4_z

So after we got that area done, my CO assigned me to some trash compactor cleanup of a failed compactor. These things are notoriously bad at compacting completely.
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12682087624_9fef4ae2e3_z

Fun fact: children on these space stations often play a game called 'Escape from the Death Star Space Station' where they dive head first down trash shoots and try to get out before being squashed. Thankfully we have sensors installed that will stop the walls about 3 feet short if they sense life in it. And ALL compactors generally have at least one Vodranian cephalopod in it so they NEVER fully close.

Iggy snapped this shot of me taking a nap... ass!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12681597345_d3910c2542_z
As you can see, a gunner's chair, but no gun yet. Don't tell the rebels!

WOOOOO! LONG WAY DOWN! WATCH OUT!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12682056944_2b669d1f33_z

Just kidding! We use this trick to fool our COs to think we have made much more progress building levels.
Its just a painting we do on the lower floor.  Shhhhh!

And yeah, fucking Stormtroopers!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12681626895_7b1369f590_z

Fun fact: Stormtrooper's suits are designed to make #2 come out like soft-server ice cream. Ever sicne that change to make things cleaner, you find soft-serve in the strangest of places. Jerks.

I really hope I get to do something more fun soon. This vacation started great, but work sucks!
psyber promises he will introduce me to his ladies and maybe a trip to one of his regular bars.
We'll see. I hear there is another foot of snow coming so I doubt he will come through before I have to leave again.

............ I'm beat so I am off to bed!

Back to top Go down
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Wow, I love how you've gone balls to the wall with the pics Jay, they're great!
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:02 am

Cool pics Jay. I'll get these added to the gallery when Tiggy starts his next journey. I like how there's a good mix now of wacky dioramas and holiday snaps.
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:39 am

Days 12 - Freakin Cloner!

Dear Diary,

Today psyber introduced me to his 'focus' on Leia Bespin.
When he first opened the gates and I saw this, I was in disbelief. How could he manage to get all these women!?!?!?

As I strolled up and got closer, it became clear to me. pysbertech is a cloner! There is no other way to explain this.
These women all are clones of each other. You can even see his progress and failed attempts as some of them are a little different than the next.

He has some monstrosities in there! Some with no eyes or no flesh on their hands or feet. Ghoulish!
Some look like he got a little rough with them and punched them in their face and he even is forcing one of them to live inside a plastic bag and another in a clear jail-like cell!
There are a pair of sisters he smuggled in from Mexico, a few tiny ones, a square one and some odd looking creature he purchased of a customizer online! If he isn't a cloner, he definitely deals in Figure Trafficking!

I am having doubts now to how nice psyber really is. He may be a deviant of some sort.

Anyway... I got a chance to hang with them and they all seemed nice, but at times I think they were just saying what psyber wanted them to say - they are happy and comfortable and psyber is nice - that seemed to be the canned response from most of them.

Here I am with the ladies:
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12843549544_723768341f_o

And then he showed me these ladies. Not only has he imprisoned them in bigger jail-like cells, he first stuck them inside bubbles and attached them to huge picture cards.
If this isn't torture for them, I don't know what else to say!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 12857648065_808ab36fa5_c

He's got some weird statues up there too. Well, I hope they are statues! Who the heck knows with this psyber guy.

So after a while, we got the party started and stated boogying to some 1980s disco or something with a really bad and cheesy light show.
I like bad and cheesy personally.

psyber thought he was clever and tried to edit the video. He's not that good at it.

Well, that was a great night overall. I hit it off with a lot of the ladies and got a few of their Stellar Phone numbers and iMail addresses. I still got it!

Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:20 pm

Great work Jay, the pictures look awesome  :clap:  Don't forget the new rule, here has to be a Tiggy Titty shot at some point  :cool laugh: 

Oh yes I forgot to mention there is a new rule!

Tiggy Travels - New Rule

He must be engaged in at least one 'real' breast Titty/Cleavage shot!

Note: By real I mean actual tit's, fake tits are totally acceptable..... as long as they are attached to a women  :cool laugh:

Great to see Tiggy with the Leia collection Jay, I have a small coillection building up at my house at the moment!

Keep 'em coming chief!

@Chopper, I've added you to the list, I'll update the previous page ones and I'll post a new list when Tiggy moves on  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next