The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:27 pm

I look forward to the pics. I think Tiggy should be investigating those cheerleaders a little more closely. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:06 am

LOL about that first class vid, Kahn.   Very Happy

Concerning planning and safeguarding Tiggy's travel scheme from now on, we will put this in the hands of ATAT: Aussiejames' Travel Agency for Tiggy.
I am sure through ATAT, Tiggy will stick to his travel scheme and don't stay at places too long.

Josh: Thank you for being involved during the last 1.5 year. Sofar Tiggy has already seen quite some places.
You are sure you don't want to show him off your Dengar collection when he arrives in Western Australia?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:16 am

Josh wrote:
I look forward to the pics. I think Tiggy should be investigating those cheerleaders a little more closely. Smile

I think he should. He might be a but older than this girls, but who knows Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 am

I suppose you could keep me on the list. I could see what happens first then. Todd.Ds book finally coming out or Tiggy finally winging his way here.  lol! Both have been pretty much relegated to the same category, which is the "I don't really give a fuck anymore" one  What a Face 

Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:40 am

Josh wrote:
I suppose you could keep me on the list. I could see what happens first then. Todd.Ds book finally coming out or Tiggy finally winging his way here.  lol! Both have been pretty much relegated to the same category, which is the "I don't really give a fuck anymore"  one  What a Face 

Dammit, we also should have asked money for pre-ordering Tiggy!  Twisted Evil  

Message to ATAT HQ: Put Josh on the list again.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:45 am

If I get the little fucker I am going to hold onto him for an untold amount of time. You aint getting pics except ones of him playing with my dogs nuts. And out of the blue I am going to send him to someone totally random instead of from the order of the list. Just to fuck you all up a bit more.  
lol!  It's going to be biblical  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:00 am

I'm joking of course. I don't want to be back on the list. Send him on to Tishi or whoever is decided next by AJ. Smile
Easier to just sit back and watch from the sidelines me thinks Cool 
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 3:23 am

Josh wrote:
If I get the little fucker I am going to hold onto him for an untold amount of time. You aint getting pics except ones of him playing with my dogs nuts. And out of the blue I am going to send him to someone totally random instead of from the order of the list. Just to fuck you all up a bit more.  
lol!  It's going to be biblical  lol! 

Man you got me a little bit worried. I was thinking why is Josh planning to do what everybody else has already done sofar? Very Happy
Why Josh is behaving so mainstream all of a suddden?

Josh wrote:
I'm joking of course. I don't want to be back on the list. Send him on to Tishi or whoever is decided next by AJ. Smile
Easier to just sit back and watch from the sidelines me thinks Cool 

Pffffff, that was close, it was just a joke. Josh is still Josh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:12 am

Great start to Tiggys adventures up north.

I'm sorry I did not follow the list, but the reason I sent him to GKharn before Chris_j was that I was a bit consernd about him getting lost in transit if I shipped him to the US during the build up to Christmas.
I spoke to Chirs about it and he said he was cool with that, and I wanted to get him moving again as you were all grumbling.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:21 am

Gorneesh wrote:
Great start to Tiggys adventures up north.

I'm sorry I did not follow the list, but the reason I sent him to GKharn before Chris_j was that I was a bit consernd about him getting lost in transit if I shipped him to the US during the build up to Christmas.
I spoke to Chirs about it and he said he was cool with that, and I wanted to get him moving again as you were all grumbling.

Oh Mike, how could you have done that...you sent our poor Tiggy to..... NORTH YORKSHIRE!!   lol! 
That is that weird place were men have long beards and wear red ties.  Very Happy 

Just kidding, no worries, you did nothing wrong at all. Good thinking to do not risk him getting lost in the avalanche of Xmas posts.
ATAT will make sure everything will run smoothly from now on, and I expect there will be an updated list soon.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 4:57 am

I feel like a Sky Marshall in Starship Troopers, who's failed. lol! It's James turn to take on the Brain Bug. Good luck son. You're gonna need it with this lot.

Don't sweat, Mike. You're not the first to deviate from the list and I am sure as shit you won't be the last. lol! The list is a bit like the pirate code...more like guidelines than actual rules ha ha! Ahar! pirat
Back to top Go down
Nico
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:06 am

Great vid Alex  cheers

I think when I was at school, we were warned about going to NORTH YORKSHIRE  affraid  lol! 

popcorn
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:31 am

Just a quick 'list' related edit, when I jumped the gun I insured Mike that Tiggy would be sent over to Chris J next, so stick him at the top of the list..... Anway speaking of jumping the gun  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:34 am

Ha ha ha! The new list is already fucked ha ha Razz Sorry, Tishi, I shouldn't have got your hopes up  lol! 
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:17 am

Day 1 in North Yorkshire

Dear Diary,

The General has ordered a rehibiltation period before I'm forced to see the 'sights'. He said that my drunken travels around the globe had made me loose sight of what I really am, which is a Gunner. Rehab on the Range!

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 Sany1820
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:52 am

Josh wrote:
I feel like a Sky Marshall in Starship Troopers, who's failed. lol! It's James turn to take on the Brain Bug. Good luck son. You're gonna need it with this lot.

lol! 

haven't seen Starship Troopers in ages!

C'mon bro, yuz can tell me, where yuz at wit dat Tiggy list mixin' all up in yoll big ol brain?
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 28310510
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:27 am

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Josh wrote:
Ha ha ha! The new list is already fucked ha ha :PSorry, Tishi, I shouldn't have got your hopes up  lol! 

Damn you. Well, could be TIGGYs loss... orgy with the OSU cheerleaders Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:13 pm

Day 2 in North Yorkshire

Dear Diary,

Today the General let me out, he took me to the WWI War memorial that over looks the town of Scarborough, what a shit hole. The General's house can be seen from this vantage point, it would take a pretty good shot but I reckon with a half decent blaster I could plug him from here if he carries on with this boring shit!
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 20131211
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:37 pm

yhea i was cool with the shipping ordeal. i even forgot about it until Mike said something. i got a package going to French Paul thats waiting until after the hols. the US. USPS sucks during holidays so i said it was cool. after he lands in the US with me, it will be back on schedule. the fucker better be ready for some drinking to go on so Khan, dont get him too fucked up before he comes here.  lol! ill get him tore up from the floor up and make his ass work it off the next day.  rofl  but he will be back on the roll. after me anyway
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 6:41 pm

love the shot general. god, got to love europe over the US. cant wait till i makje it over there and loose my fucking passport so i cant come back!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Christmas Day in North Yorkshire

Dear Diary,

Today was a reasonably uneventful day, The General just lounged around in his pants all day eating and getting drunk while forcing me to watch, he claimed it was 'good for my rehab and helped learn restraint' I did try and get in on he action but to little avail Sad

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 20131212

I did get to meet one of his friends, Geoff who does have a rather impressive collection of cardbacks  Smile 

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 20131213

Hopefully tomorrow will be more eventful :scratch: 
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 2:19 pm

lol!  G.Kahn.
 awesome,looking forward to the rest
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 5:56 pm

Keep 'em coming!

Good to see your cardback collecting friend isn't imaginary! Wink

cheers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:27 pm

psybertech wrote:
Keep 'em coming!

Good to see your cardback collecting friend isn't imaginary! Wink

cheers!
Very Happy

lol! 

we all know Alex doesn't have any friends  Wink 

I think that's just a homeless guy the General bribed with a bottle of booze to play his "imaginary cardback friend" ... its probably the same guy he stole that Santa suit from  Razz 

Loving the pics Alex  :clap: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next