The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:10 am

This is what happens if we don't keep it to people who can actually commit to sending the little guy on. Anyone would think we were asking for their first born but anywho Razz
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Fear not all!!, the little fellow is here with me, as I have not got time to do anything with him if the next person who wants him drops me a PM I will move him on to them.
Back to top Go down
bedheadjulian
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
bedheadjulian

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:26 pm

Very cool indeed. How about a stint in Amsterdam???
Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:40 pm

bedheadjulian wrote:

I'll come to Amsterdam  Cool 

That's always been my dream vacation spot ... someday I'll make it there  smoke  celebrate  smoke

I am sure AJ will add you to the Tiggy list  Wink

Last edited by ourchickenshack on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bedheadjulian
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
bedheadjulian

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 3:52 pm

ourchickenshack wrote:
bedheadjulian wrote:

I'll come to Amsterdam  Cool 

That's always been my dream vacation spot ... someday I'll make it there  smoke  celebrate  smoke

I am sure AJ will add you to the list  Wink 

You're welcome to surf my couch ... you wouldn't be the first!
Back to top Go down
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:09 pm

anytime tiggy wants to come my way send him sorry for the delayed response I almost forgot about him lol do you still have him Gorneesh if so I will PM you my address.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Larry we'll just check with ChrisJ otherwise you are next. Mike I know you've been too busy to scratch yourself but perhaps just one picture would be great. Tiggy on the car ride to the post office, sitting on your town sign, in the snow?, as a hood ornament on a locally made car, in front of part of your collection, in your fridge eating your dinner- just some simple ideas  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:33 pm

send him on. Ill put his ass to work for me like a Hutt slave! LOL. ill send you my addy. Mike. you still have it or do i need to send it to you, mate?
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
arohk
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
arohk

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:05 pm

sounds good he will have a good time here Smile
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:41 am

cheers  Chris resend your address to Mike please  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 5:45 am

done!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:48 am

I think the little fellow is feeling in the Christmas spirit as I found him hanging around this lot, he did say to wish all his Star Wars family around the world a Happy Christmas!!.

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 Photo11_zps6b0c884b

On a side note I'm sorry for keeping him so long he's now going to go to his next stop of General Kahn, God knows what mayhem awaits him there Laughing then it's onto Chirs_j so he should then be back on track, Thanks Guys.
Back to top Go down
julioviper
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
julioviper

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:44 am

Hey, this guy didnt come to Brazil yet. I want to show him some Rio places  celebrate 

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 am

julioviper wrote:
Hey, this guy didnt come to Brazil yet. I want to show him some Rio places  celebrate 

& carnival?
Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 Rio22
Back to top Go down
julioviper
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
julioviper

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 am

Laughing Laughing gunner is older than 18 yo?
Back to top Go down
General Kahn
Force Addict
Force Addict
General Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Back to top Go down
ourchickenshack
Force Addict
Force Addict
ourchickenshack

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:12 pm

excellent video Alex  :clap: 

I can't wait to see the horrors that await Tiggy - I know this next couple of weeks will be extremely entertaining  cheers 

popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:39 pm

Where are we with the 'turn' of Mr. TIG? I didn't know where we were on the list (if someone could post it). I know two of us Okies were going to try and get it back-to-back to make it easier.

Looking forward to seeing him here in my small town someday!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Never mind... found it! I'm not too far away!!!!  bounce 

Tim
tundra
pattejan
Gorneesh
ChrisJ
arohk
Ryan
Ourchickenshack

Only a couple left before he makes it to Tishomingo, OK!!! Hopefully, he'll get to show off to some OSU cheerleaders at the basketball games, or maybe could be seen with a local famous country music star(s) (Miranda Lambert & Blake Shelton) Smile

PS: this IS the list, right? No one has altered it? Been waiting a long time it seems!!!
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Alex, great video. cheers  Hopefully he doesn't end up with any nasty rash from the ladies of North Yorkshire. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:17 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Josh wrote:
LOL GK. lol! Okay, you get your spot back Razz 

Updated list

CE2 : Photo shoot with the CE2 crew Angry SWStormie Smiley  
Jorn : Photo shoot with dat arse...and some fishing action on the tundra. :Drool: 
Gorneesh
Chris J
Arohk
Josh : Photo shoot kicking back in Broome Western Australia Cool 
Tank : Photo shoot with heaps of unopened parcels Laughing 
Ozio
Tishomingosith
ourchickenshack : Photo shoot in some graveyard with a worm eating baby Twisted Evil 
Jaybird
Commander Clint
Walkie
General Khan : Photo shoot with anything decent he can find :cool laugh: 
Psybertech
Kisstour: Photo shoot battling one of his many super hero toys  :buzzing: 
Sithlord2013
Nico : Photoshoot going on the ferry across the river Mersey to Liverpool throw up

So ChrisJ & or Larry need to post in here to confirm they're ready for Tiggy- otherwise it's off to Broome

Ha ha . Great video, Alex.  lol! 

That is the list above Tishi. As you can see we may as well just ditch the list. Start a new list guys. It doesn't seem to be being followed so it's just confusing things.

Here is the New list for everyone to begin with. I'd say it would be pretty hard fucking this one up at this stage. But you never know.  lol! 

1. Tishi.

* The keeping of the list is now passed on to whoever wants to be the keeper of the list Razz
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:29 pm

I'd love to have him first and I can promise, he would be safe and would travel safe to person #2, which I would make ourchickenshack because he's also from Oklahoma. When he's ready to be sent, just PM me and I'll give you my address then ourchickenshack can PM me his addy here in Okla. But he will be taken care of!

THANKS!!!!

(when I saw the new list I was sorta, "WHAT? I've been bumped?!?" Smile)
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:35 pm

BTW: I know he will unlikely make it here this fast, but if could (Jan 3rd in Dallas)... I can take him to the Cotton Bowl (NCAA American Football bowl game) where I'll be watching my Oklahoma State Cowboys vs the Missouri Tigers.

But he'll hang out with OSU cheerleaders Smile

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 Oklahoma-state-cheerleaders-make-orange-sexy-L-cwl2U8
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:44 pm

LOL! I have given up on ever seeing him  lol! Only been on the list a year and half now Razz 

From July 2012
John
Dennis
Paul
Marco
StarWizz
A-new-hope
Ozio
...?
yeah-sus
Greg
AJ
Josh
Tim
tundra
pattejan
Gorneesh
ChrisJ
arohk
Ryan
Ourchickenshack

lol! 

And then we had a rewrite

CE2 : Photo shoot with the CE2 crew Angry SWStormie Smiley  
Jorn : Photo shoot with dat arse...and some fishing action on the tundra. :Drool:
Gorneesh
Chris J
Arohk
Josh : Photo shoot kicking back in Broome Western Australia Cool
Tank : Photo shoot with heaps of unopened parcels Laughing
Ozio
Tishomingosith
ourchickenshack : Photo shoot in some graveyard with a worm eating baby Twisted Evil
Jaybird
Commander Clint
Walkie
General Khan : Photo shoot with anything decent he can find :cool laugh:
Psybertech
Kisstour: Photo shoot battling one of his many super hero toys  :buzzing:
Sithlord2013
Nico : Photoshoot going on the ferry across the river Mersey to Liverpool

And now we are doing it all again.

lol! 

Anyway. To make it easier I will not be putting myself on the 'New list'. It seems if there is anymore than one or two people on it, it becomes a bit too hard for people to follow. Not to mention getting some photo's and Tiggy off on his travels again is apparently quite a chore. I do not want to be burdened with such things tongue 

All the best with it. alien
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:56 pm

If anyone wants to send him to me, I'll keep him only for about 10-14 days and move him on to my Oklahoma brethren...

AJ edit, we'll keep your address private  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1   Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiggy the TIG (Travelling Imperial Gunner). Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next