The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum Empty
PostSubject: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Lads

We have now set up a new and easy system for making Paypal Donations direct to The Imperial Gunnery Forum (That means i dont get my hands on the cash lol)

Your Paypal payment is turned into store credit which i can then use to purchase additional features for the site like the New User Galleries that has just went live.

Here is the link below (Its also located on the forum footer at the bottom of the page called contributions)

Make a TIG Smile

You can send as much or as little as you like in any currency just remember to hit the validate button after picking the options. There is also a confirmation screen so you can double check everything before hitting send.

As i said this is totally optional just some of the lads have expressed and interested in helping out and i was talking with John and the some of the lads in Chat when i worked how to add this feature to the site.

Cheers Jay

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Fri May 07, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Guys

A very worthwhile cause and I'm honored to be the first donation Jay.

Great work, great site, great people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:38 pm

I likewise pledge a donation but it wil have to wait until Thursday (pay day!)
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:02 pm

been theire done that, Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum Icon_wink

come on guy's dont hold out , it's obvieus that already al lot of time and efford and probebly money whent in to this educationale entertaining thing we got gooing here, time to pitch in
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:41 pm

I will as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 am

I just want to say a big thank you to all the lads who have donated towards the forum its been appreciated big time!!!

I wont name names in case any wanted to remain anonymous.

There is basically enough funds to run the forum for another 6 -9 months ++ with all the top features in place!

Therefore there is no point donating anymore at this stage guys ill let the thread fall down them just bump it at the end of the year.

Thanks Again Lads!!!

+ Make sure you use the gallieres and photo uploads we have tons of storage so you can add as much as you want!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:30 pm

that's great news , knowing we have 6-9 monthes left Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum Suspect Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum Lol

cheers to all donaters anounimous ones aswell Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum 13294
Back to top Go down
Deepmachine
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Deepmachine

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:03 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:03 am

:bump:

Just in case anyone who wants to donate to the site running costs but wasn't sure how to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:30 am

TIG running low?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:16 pm

coachk28 wrote:
TIG running low?

No Coach

This is just to give users who don't know about the donation process a heads up Smile

I just want to add there is zero need to panic about the core features i.e the board running itself and the domain name etc these thing are permanent and will always be in place full stop.

However we do have the main paid for feature the gallery and user photo albums that have a monthly cost to maintain.

Some people use the gallery more than others which is cool. However for example Dan has used 30% of the current storage himself (most users average 1%) i guess we didn't expect it to get sucked up by one source so fast.

So if people who use a lot and benefit from the gallery / photo upload feature and want the service to continue on an unlimited basis then this thread gives them the option of helping out by donating to its cost.

If the costs on the gallery rise to much then we would just looking at allocating a storage amount per user which wouldn't effect most people anyway.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:46 pm

PM sent dude!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:27 am

Craig T wrote:
PM sent dude!

Cheers Craig PM sent back buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:36 am

Hi Jay, PM sent Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 pm

:bump:

Just a quick bump to see if anyone fancies chipping a pound or 2 to purchase some more gallery space Smile

You can chip in as little as a pound a dollar or a euro via paypal uisng the link in the first post all donations are turned into forum credits which are used to buy services for the site Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Hyver
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Hyver

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:53 pm

missed this on previous occasions, but DONE Smile

good idea to bump this, once in a while
as more members join, more people will realise that this is a priceless place to hang out in.
and karma works, people! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyverkanda.be
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:47 am

Hyver wrote:
missed this on previous occasions, but DONE Smile

good idea to bump this, once in a while
as more members join, more people will realise that this is a priceless place to hang out in.
and karma works, people! Wink

Much appreciated Wouter Smile

The costs arent high tbh just a few 3$ donations can purchase i sizeable chunk of Gallery Storage Smile

I actually just re-puchased the domain names as well as we will soon be a year old!
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 am

I will probally need to send you some more Jay as my Luke Guide relies on the TIG storage. PM me with some details bro.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:33 am

Craig T wrote:
I will probally need to send you some more Jay as my Luke Guide relies on the TIG storage. PM me with some details bro.

Hi Bro

Heres the donation link Smile

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/donate.forum

Literally a couple of pound can buy a lot of storage so need need to send any more than that Smile

Im gonna do more work on the guide this weekend breaking it into a page per section then creating a tab home page Smile

Heres a working link to get an idea of the pages as the pages are smaller as it will be 1 page per section we can probably make the thumbnails full size Smile

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/Craig-s-Luke-Jedi-TEST-PAGE-h18.htm

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:40 am

Just sent over £7 hope it helps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:57 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

Hi Bro

Heres the donation link Smile

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/donate.forum

Literally a couple of pound can buy a lot of storage so need need to send any more than that Smile

Cheers Jay

:falcon: :falcon: :falcon:

KER-CHING!

Imperial Credits winging their way to you dude!

jaymassive619 wrote:

Im gonna do more work on the guide this weekend breaking it into a page per section then creating a tab home page Smile

Heres a working link to get an idea of the pages as the pages are smaller as it will be 1 page per section we can probably make the thumbnails full size Smile

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/Craig-s-Luke-Jedi-TEST-PAGE-h18.htm

Cheers Jay

That is excellent! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

How do I see the script within to see how you set up Jay?

Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:30 pm

:falcon: :falcon: :falcon:

Jay, some more credits sent your way from here Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Bloody hell guys!

Big thanks to Andy, Paul, Craig and Wouter that was more than enough and probably last for 1 year plus so we will just resurect this thread in the future if needed Smile

Craig i will email you the Raw HTML on word tomorrow buddy Smile

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Mid year :bump:

Bump in-case anybody wants to chip into the running costs small donations are great for example just 3$ can buy a nice chunk of gallery storage.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Just sent a little something something to help out.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum   Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make a TIG Smile :) - How to send Contributions to The Imperial Gunnery Forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next