The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Shocked Now that's a fine picture(s)
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Extremely impressive collection! My dream is to have a firing Fett or at least a LL removable rocket Fett someday. One day in my dreams... but that is a GREAT collection! Smile cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfaaf.net
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Thanks! I'm a bit reserved about sharing pics of my stuff, but I guess it's a bit selfish not to share any of it, especially since I find so much enjoyment looking through this thread and seeing everyone's Star Wars toys.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:19 pm

What a beautiful collection!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 pm

finestcomics wrote:
Thanks! I'm a bit reserved about sharing pics of my stuff, but I guess it's a bit selfish not to share any of it, especially since I find so much enjoyment looking through this thread and seeing everyone's Star Wars toys.

Nice run Finest.

Cant go wrong with a Fett focus and they are beauties - especially the RF Fett. I would hazard a guess that it was the one that was recently on sale on RS. Congrats on reaching a milestone.

Dont think that you should be too hesitant to showcase your collection. I think I speak for everyone that we all would love to see more of pple's collections - to ogle, to drool and to rue what we missed out on Smile

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:52 am

Hi Folks,

Been absent for a while but still buying so here are some of my recent acquisitions.

DSC03886
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
Dallas: Great set of Burger ROTJ glasses. Now try your luck and check whether your fiance's grandparents also have a box of case fresh 12 backs at their attic. Very Happy

I wish Marco. Totally scoured the cellar. Found some nice complete MOTU figs and accessories but no other SW. Also some really great WWII relics brought back from Europe. Those are priceless.
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:07 pm

I have a couple of small items on the way... one is a TIE Fighter Trooper, the other is a MTV-7 which looks brand new (MIB). Not worth a ton of money, but I love seeing MIB items... items that sitll have the cardboard and still have the stickers on the sticker sheet. Smile

Hopefully I can post before the weekend.

But congrats to everyone on their amazing finds!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:21 pm

finestcomics wrote:

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 2012-08-19073822

super nice collection of Bobas' you cant really beat what you have, especially the prototype kenner figure. Smile
You sir, are gonna make a lot of folks jealous here when they will see those pics....ahahah

I am expecting my prototype armor and rocket firing moc mail ins figures in the mail from a seller on ebay, should be in in a couple of weeks.

I guess there is no way to not fall for collecting different vintage Boba stuff after a while... i did not think i liked him enough. He has always been cool to me but not to the point of going nuts over his toys. But i guess there is way too much stuff on him that is super nice. so i will probably start collecting the semi and recent stuff on him and start a small focus on him...

and as usual, nice picks up to everyone! it is always nice to see that people are able to achieve their collecting goals!

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Eric Taylor
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Eric Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 am

Nice stuff everyone .... WOW on that Clipper Lando , that thing is in amazing condition .

Nice Warok !

That line art Jabba is sweet , saw one a while back in town , sealed in very similar shape , but the guy wanted $350 !

oh yeah , Boba Fett . Well here is my participation award in the junior tiddly winks all county championship to go with the Nobel Prize

Few things I got from ebay this week .

Just got the one on the left in a lot , wasn't a good pic but all the figures were super nice , Taiwan Fett ....never knew he had a smaller head than the HK version . Not sure if the rough blaster goes with him ?
Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 003-19

Super clean Vader with an "FF" saber . Has a longer cape than my other vaders too ? Came with the POTF coin but I already have one ( that I spent more on than this figure and coin together haha)

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 006-14

And finally my surprise win , I didn't really plan on getting this one just yet since they have been a bit out of my reach price wise , but I put in a bid right when it was listed that I had all week , then got outbid on the last day and decided to run it up on the other bidder , either I was going to get it or they were going to have to spend a little bit more . I outbid them by $1.27 and had the top bid going into the last few hours , figured I would get sniped at the last second I got an email alert on my phone which I thought would be an outbid notice . As it turned out it was a you won this item notice . Ended up getting a great price and I think I would be hard pressed to find one in better shape . But little treat to myself since I couldn't make it to C6

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 028-6
Back to top Go down
Darth Small
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Darth Small

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:09 am

Received from Joseph_Y. with thanks.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Mark_Yeo
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:32 am

Here are 2 new additions that came in:-

12E(Secret Figure Offer) R2D2 AFA75

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 R2-D2Kenner12E-SecretFigureOfferPAFA75-75-85-85-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 R2-D2Kenner12E-SecretFigureOfferPAFA75-75-85-85-fullbackview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 R2-D2Kenner12E-SecretFigureOfferPAFA75-75-85-85-AFAlabel

SW Action Display Stand MIB [Picture Box]

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-allitemsviewYour latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-Instructionsheet-fullfrontview2 Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-stickersheet-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-cardboardinsert-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-stand-fulltopviewYour latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-catalog-frontcover Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-catalog-backcover

I had been looking for them for a while now. bounce

Cheers, Mark
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 am

Congrats to everyone for your latest additions cheers

Liam - nice pre-birthday haul! Now we're waiting to see what actual birthday goodies come in popcorn

DarthSwales - congrats on the DSD and the 'contagious' Bossk!!

Mike Z - +1 added for your great review and nice comments Smile

Dr Dengar wrote:

NewHope: Where is that TIE Fighter blue print from?
Bump! I would like to know about this too Smile

Steve - well done on the Ledy addictions additions Smile That hairy kilt for Klaatu is pretty funky LOL Very Happy

Dallas - nice find with the glasses and some more progress for you with the last 17! Congrats Cool

Mike - Lovely lovely skiff Lando - he is such a cool dude and even cooler on a Clipper moc celebrate

Finest Comics - Great photo of all those Fett goodies + some die cast + some boxed goodness in the background!

Eric Taylor wrote:

oh yeah , Boba Fett . Well here is my participation award in the junior tiddly winks all county championship to go with the Nobel Prize

Quote of the week lol!

Eric your Fetts really do look super nice + Vader + coin = GREAT score !! Congrats! cheers

Greg - nice set of ROTJ mocs (7!) and some loose figures you have picked up lately Cool

Mark - Very well done on the MIB action display stand Cool One of my fave early release items. I love my loose version despite the backing scene card looking pretty creased these days - but what a cool way to display the first 12 loose figs cheers

apologies if I missed anyone, congrats again!!
Back to top Go down
finestcomics
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:46 am

Mark_Yeo wrote:
Here are 2 new additions that came in:-

12E(Secret Figure Offer) R2D2 AFA75

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 R2-D2Kenner12E-SecretFigureOfferPAFA75-75-85-85-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 R2-D2Kenner12E-SecretFigureOfferPAFA75-75-85-85-fullbackview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 R2-D2Kenner12E-SecretFigureOfferPAFA75-75-85-85-AFAlabel

SW Action Display Stand MIB [Picture Box]

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-allitemsviewYour latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-Instructionsheet-fullfrontview2 Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-stickersheet-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-cardboardinsert-fullfrontview Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-stand-fulltopviewYour latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-catalog-frontcover Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 SWActionDisplayStandMIB-catalog-backcover

I had been looking for them for a while now. bounce

Cheers, Mark

Great stuff everyone! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

@Mark_Yeo - I have been looking for a MIB display stand myself - very nice! The R2 is just awesome!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:20 pm

Great pick ups everyone. I have been away for a few months!
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Some great additions the last few days!

@ Finestcomics: an exceptional collection thanks for sharing it here at TIG.
It would be a shame to see these pics fading away into oblivion, by posting them in this thread only. So why not starting a limelight thread with them as well? Cool

BTW: I had never heard about the small Wing prototype Darth Vader TIE. What a grail piece! (apart from the many others).

I was curious and found some more info here: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48876

@ Darth Small: Nice set of MOCs, and congrats on the rare Red Toe Warok version. Very Happy
I don't know whether it was on purpose, but the blue lightning effect through the carbonite block looks cool.

@ Erik: Well done on the Creatures Coin!

@ Mark: Wow!! 1979 (!!) display stand, with unapplied sticker sheet, what a great piece, I love it. Very Happy

@ Curch: Welcome home, Joe!

@ Paul: thanks for reviewing, un point pour la France!

Keep it going, guys! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

Still taking baby steps... a small buy but the box is in wonderful condition and love getting vehicles with the stickers still off and instructions in mint condition.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 Mtv10

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 Mtv710
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:33 pm

That looks a nice tidy Mini-rig looks like there is not a fold on the flap for once, nice buy Smile
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:11 pm

Gorneesh wrote:
That looks a nice tidy Mini-rig looks like there is not a fold on the flap for once, nice buy Smile

No, there isn't one on this. In fact, only 2 of the corners are a little worn. Really good deal for $20.
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:18 pm

These are my latest additions. Nothing crazy, but just stuff I wanted to get. Had the empty boxes for the Dewback and Fighter, so I needed to fill them with something Smile Needed some extra accessories and the 2 figures for my run.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 05bdfeca2a198e25f81059fef3fda35c
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Love the Blue snaggletooth! cheers

Just got this in today, pretty nice shape. Nice clear bubble.

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 Tie10

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 Tie210

Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 Tie310
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:36 pm

wow, thats in fantastic shape!
Back to top Go down
TishomingoSith
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
TishomingoSith

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:54 pm

curch wrote:
wow, thats in fantastic shape!

Yeah, I've been picky with what I buy now. After getting my last 'yellowed' bubble I said NO MORE! So this one is clear and the Stormstrooper coming should be nearly PERFECT. Can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
yeah-sus
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
yeah-sus

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:57 pm

The tiefighter pilot moc looks excellent
Great pickup
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:59 pm

where do you guys find all of these great carded items, I will never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!   Your latest Vintage Purchases!  Volume 7!!! - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 7!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next