The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eBay issues!! thegame-sw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:12 am

Josh wrote:

I gave you one for a laugh...the one above. What a Face

Where did John hide that ban button?! lol!

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:16 am

thegame wrote:
Marco....I close the case paying 320 pounds to this boy. Instead of doing it across paypal it was done for ebay. Only a seller or a buyer can close a case

Pat, how should I interpret those screen dumps?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:25 am

Maybe it was because the case wasn't escalated to a PayPal claim the refund was issued through eBay . Isn't that how it works?
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 am

Easy Josh....

He pay the figure to myself in two parts. The transaction of paypal was detached from the article. When this happens (or a payment for bank transfer) The buyer can open in ebay a case. Ebay can shield the account or take other very hard measurements if the seller does not close the case correctly ..... does someone continue having doubts?

Josh wrote:
Maybe it was because the case wasn't escalated to a PayPal claim the refund was issued through eBay . Isn't that how it works?
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 am

Nope...no doubts here. Think that clears up that issue at least.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:48 am

I'm still confused ( easily done ) The money side of things is always Paypal, all claims through ebay- go to your Paypal account?
Surely it's as simple as one of you supplying a screen shot of your Payapl transaction & that will show a reversal symbol?
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:04 am

James,

He pay the figure to myself in two parts. The transaction of paypal was detached from the article. When this happens (or a payment for bank transfer) The buyer can open in ebay a case. Ebay can shield the account or take other very hard measurements if the seller does not close the case correctly .....

Ebay in this case make the rembuirsment via paypal or money transfer.

My money was sending to ebay via paypal

aussiejames wrote:
I'm still confused ( easily done ) The money side of things is always Paypal, all claims through ebay- go to your Paypal account?
Surely it's as simple as one of you supplying a screen shot of your Payapl transaction & that will show a reversal symbol?
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:07 am

I believe that it is unnecessary... My tests are solid... But you have reason .... I am going to ask to paypal me to send it

aussiejames wrote:
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:10 am

Hey Marco,
I did receive a refund for the purchase price, it wasn't cash it was a credit on my eBay account. It was actually a code to enter into the payment screen. If Sergio did give a refund it wasn't to me or the email address I paid with. Has anyone ever issued a refund on eBay where you didn't the give the money to the person who paid or to their email address? I have only been on eBay for 15 years & have only had 3,700 transaction so maybe someone else has heard of this? I sure haven't, & I have issued refunds before. Again, Sergio why do you suddenly care now? Why is this suddenly an issue now? Where were you the last 11 months? Or the last 9 months this post has been active?

eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 Bs
Back to top Go down
http://www.retrorewindtoys.com
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:19 am

Where have I been?? Do you want to know it??

I did what ebay said 501,92 dollars to me for you... It is the only thing that I want to explain to you.

I am going to publish the payment that I did to ebay WITH MY PAYPAL's ACCOUNT FOR You...

Only I want that you admit that I returned the money to you.

RetroRewindToys wrote:
Hey Marco,
I did receive a refund for the purchase price, it wasn't cash it was a credit on my eBay account. It was actually a code to enter into the payment screen. If Sergio did give a refund it wasn't to me or the email address I paid with. Has anyone ever issued a refund on eBay where you didn't the give the money to the person who paid or to their email address? I have only been on eBay for 15 years & have only had 3,700 transaction so maybe someone else has heard of this? I sure haven't, & I have issued refunds before. Again, Sergio why do you suddenly care now? Why is this suddenly an issue now? Where were you the last 11 months? Or the last 9 months this post has been active?

Back to top Go down
javiswspain
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
javiswspain

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:43 am

Josh wrote:
LOL. Now I am getting negatives. Some of you are fucked in the head, plain and simple. Not to mention weak as piss.

Not surprising people like to hide behind that option though. lol! lol!

Would really like to see how quick some of you fucken tight arses are to refund $500 dollars. Would be like pulling fucking teeth from some of you...especially if you knew you had sent the item.

Hit me again bitches. I ain't here to tongue arse. Will leave that up to some of you desperado's

Lol!!
1+ on your way Josh!!!
Awaiting for mines negatives Lol !!!
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:47 am

Sweet I look forward to seeing it. Like I have said many times now, I never received a cash refund. Never. Only a credit on eBay. I'm sorry but if the money didn't come to me (which it didn't) not much I can do or say about that. Again why did you pay eBay & not me? Can you answer that? Did eBay pay you? No, I did. So why did you refund eBay? That makes no sense. Can you answer that one simple question? Why do you suddenly care now? Again this transaction was in January...it's now December. That is some terrible customer service.
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 am

Pat... I made that ebay demanded me. You can confirm this with them.

I did not come here for this.

I gave for the problem closed on having returned the money. I was not waiting for it. I have just joined the forum.

I was a member it does very much.

RetroRewindToys wrote:
Sweet I look forward to seeing it. Like I have said many times now, I never received a cash refund. Never. Only a credit on eBay. I'm sorry but if the money didn't come to me (which it didn't) not much I can do or say about that. Again why did you pay eBay & not me? Can you answer that? Did eBay pay you? No, I did. So why did you refund eBay? That makes no sense. Can you answer that one simple question? Why do you suddenly care now? Again this transaction was in January...it's now December. That is some terrible customer service.
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:02 pm

You ask me: Can you answer that? Did eBay pay you? No, I did

A question... When you pay a figure... Does seller receive the money OF THE BUYER or of PAYPAL??? This one is the same case.

...But you did not put claim on paypal (already I have explained it, you paid in two times and detach the payment of the article)

BECAUSE OF I DID THAT EBAY SAID TO ME

RetroRewindToys wrote:
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:11 pm

Pat... This is the last thing that I say to you. Initially, I had cheated you and now the problem is that I contact you late and that ebay has opened you a credit with my money ¿¿¿¿¿¿???????? LOL! That the people have his conclusions....

bye

RetroRewindToys wrote:
Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:23 pm

I didn't ask for any of this shit either. Look, I never received the refund in cash. I am not lying to you about this. I received a credit on my eBay account for the purchase price. I thought it sucked then, but I did eventually spend it & I got over it... months ago. Your screenshot is interesting & it sure looks like you did pay eBay from that screen shot. But you have to understand, that info isn't available to me. I will gladly allow Aussie James or John access to my Paypal account & they can see that no refund ever came. If you did pay eBay back & it never came to me...then I don't even know what to say. I bought a figure from you, it never arrived & the tracking numbers you provided didn't work for whatever reason. The figure was returned to you & you since resold it.

I will never understand why or how you would pay eBay back instead of the person who actually paid you. You are not the only person who has shit going on in their life & I don't want to trade sob stories with you either. Vintage Star Wars is my hobby & it allows me an escape from life. The last few days have been grueling. I tried to be civil with you since you decided now is the time to address this (not 9 months ago when it was going on). But that is close to impossible considering all the shit you have been spewing on this site in the 2 days you have been here. I feel horrible that this has become a public spectacle & I have friends you have insulted & are considering leaving TIG. I feel partially responsibility for that, & I don't like it one bit. Honestly you are not worth the headache & I am seriously done with this.

Back to top Go down
RetroRewindToys
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
RetroRewindToys

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 pm

thegame wrote:
Pat... This is the last thing that I say to you. .

Promise?
Back to top Go down
thegame
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
thegame

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Pat. Lament this not to have explained to you before.
I was thinking that everything was solved. I will send You a private message exclusively to you with my payment to ebay (501,92 $)

And I will not return to say anything any more on this.

RetroRewindToys wrote:
thegame wrote:
Pat... This is the last thing that I say to you. .

Promise?
Back to top Go down
Starwizz
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Starwizz

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:38 pm

I mean no disrespect to both of you or anybody else.

I have done several deals with Sergio (The Game) and I accountered no problems at all.

Still I do not want to offend anybody by saying:
Sorry to the both of you for your losses, but in my point of view, no matter what will come out of this, there will be only one winner and that is E(vil)-Bay.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Quote :
" Honestly, I don't know if I will get a refund. I had to use 3 forms of payment (had a gift card) & I couldn't achieve this using eBay's checkout so I paid directly to his Paypal account. 45 days have passed so I have no recourse according to Paypal. I'm still fighting with eBay but after 4 hours of going back & forth between eBay & Paypal on the phone the last few days, I need a break. I'm beyond frustrated with all of this."

That is from the first page, Pat. Did you send money? Or use an eBay gift card which had credit on it?

You say you used 3 forms of payment? Could this not be the reason the refund process was different?

It just seems like the obvious reason why this has all gone to shit when it came to issuing a refund.

And I just want to be clear...are people here seriously saying they would hand over the $500 without going through the claim process first? Coz it kind of sounds like what people expect. If something is lost in the mail surely the sender has the chance to make a claim through the P.O before some of you expect a refund, right? Or have I got that all wrong too. You want your cake and eat it.

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Josh, do you see one single person either defending Pat or attacking Sergio in this thread? I do not. I understand you are trying to get to the truth- how about finding the other ebay account thegame-one that did have a negative. Or reading other forum posts about the seller mentioning repro weapons & broken promises Wink
You know I love ya but stiring this fire is not productive.
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:36 pm

LOL Is this a joke? "Josh, do you see one single person either defending Pat or attacking Sergio in this thread? I do not"

You sure you have read this thread?
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:56 pm

"Josh, do you see one single person either defending Pat or attacking Sergio in this thread? I do not. I understand you are trying to get to the truth- how about finding the other ebay account thegame-one that did have a negative. Or reading other forum posts about the seller mentioning repro weapons & broken promises
You know I love ya but stiring this fire is not productive."

Now this has annoyed me AJ.

Let me recap for the people who cant be arsed reading this damn thread about what some of these " Other issues" are.

We can see Tim's issue was over an item on Ebay that Sergio did not end early for him...as far as I can tell that's it. Well worth a crusade as you can see. Rolling Eyes

Oli got sent the wrong weapons and the figures were not what he was expecting condition wise. He was refunded....TWICE.

Steve had a shipping delay with his purchase also. Was never sent a tracking number BUT! The item DID show up recorded delivery eventually.

Gangafett...was sent the wrong Tri Fett but was happy with it anyway just wanted a little back

A few people were bidding on auctions that were pulled. Gave them the shits.

Am I missing anything?

And we want to talk about people stirring a fire? All I have seen is the typical pack mentality that runs rife through these online forums.

How about you post some links in here AJ? That is called being transparent mate. Then Sergio can respond to these other claims. And if you know his other eBay account post a pic of the neg.

What you do not do is drop a post like that and then accuse me of stirring the hornets nest. What you do is get it all out now and get it done with.

Last edited by Josh on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:25 pm

Fact: Oli has not posted in this thread.
Fact: Segio listed a stack of figures & MOCs for a BIN price instead of a starting auction price. Do I expect him to honour HIS mistake- NO. It was a mistake. But the buyers have a right to the item at an agreed price. Don't honour that deal then yeah- buyer has the right to bitch about it. Do I know this as fact- YES. Can I proove it without breaching PM privacy- NO. Do I know the same item was offered to at least one person AFTER the deal was struck- YES.
Read through the RS thread- find other people involved yourself.

Re the other account- I'm still searching- I know I contacted a seller that left a neg for a repro weapon.
Re refunds- I have had some refunds- they happen instantly. I left Sergio a neg because PAYPAL told me- something was not right with an agreed refund. This refund DID eventually happen so I'm not worried that the neg was removed.

Should a buyer wait for a refund after an item doesn't show up after 45 days- NO. The seller can fuck around with the postal service & claim & do whatever- pay the buyer back first IMO.

So NO pack mentality here. I count 4 people giving Pat moral support at the start of the thread, 4 people giving character refernces/support for Sergio & you & I having a lovers quarrel Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Are you serious? That is the whole reason you take insurance out, AJ. So the postal service covers it. I can't believe that is your train of thought. How is it the sellers fault if something is lost in the mail? Your argument is full of holes mate. The seller gets the money after making a claim and then refunds. They shouldn't have to refund beforehand with something like that...no way. Do buyers have to take any responsibility nowadays...seems like this isn't the case at all anymore. Seller is ALWAYS WRONG.

Here are some of the other thread from RS I have found. Almost the same group of people isn't it? I think I count 3 more that had issues. I see a lot of people getting scared away from his auctions though...no wonder he changed his username. LOL

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082497/
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1079164/
http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1082498/

Honestly...the more I look at this, the more it just looks like a crusade.

Make your own minds up people.

*I would like people to strike from the record anything AJ says he can prove without supporting info to back it up. If he isn't going breach "PM policy" he shouldn't even say it at all. That is just more smoke and mirrors. We want facts mate. From the horses mouth. Not hearsay. Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay issues!! thegame-sw   eBay issues!! thegame-sw - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eBay issues!! thegame-sw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next