The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker Empty
PostSubject: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:56 am

Hi guys I found this luke in a lot, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh affraid

I was missing that figure with that coo, the body looks really nice. But the head is totally blasted away, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh affraid what kind of kid can do such a thing.

Please don't get a chock if you find this one in my variants, I will keep it until I find another one with that coo. Do any of you know if it is possible to change the head without damage the figure ?

I tried to make some fun out of that figure, to keep the mood high Laughing

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker Luke110

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker Luke210
Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:17 am

throw up
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:22 am

Was the pictures to strong for you joe ? lol!

Maybe I should write it is only for age 18 and up lol!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:05 am

WTF! What happened to him? Someone use him for a teething ring or something? lol!

As for head swapping, those came with the heads with pegs on them. Not sure if you could do the boil and pop on it or not and not damage it. What COO is it by the way?
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Chris,

I don't know what happened to him, but I think it must have been a kid lol! Funny it is only the head there is damaged. The arms and legs are very tight.

I have never tried to swap heads, but I just thought if I could find a head that looked like the one one that figure without the damage. Then I could swap them and get a nice figure.

The coo is a no coo. Coo guide no. 5
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:39 pm

pomse2001 wrote:
Hi guys I found this luke in a lot, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh affraid

I was missing that figure with that coo, the body looks really nice. But the head is totally blasted away, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh affraid what kind of kid can do such a thing.

Please don't get a chock if you find this one in my variants, I will keep it until I find another one with that coo. Do any of you know if it is possible to change the head without damage the figure ?

I tried to make some fun out of that figure, to keep the mood high Laughing

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker Luke110

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker Luke210

Great bit of humour! Laughing

A real shame about the damage, the body looks very white with excellent paint.

Unfortunately the way the head on that figure is attatched I don't think there is an easy way of doing a swap.
A few years ago someone told me they attempted a head swap on a pin head Han. Aparently they managed to partly prise the torso apart, swaped the head & glued it back together. The torso of the donor figure cracked in the process, so I would'nt recommend it.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Hi cantina_patron, thanks lol!

Maybe I should just keep the figure as a custom to some funny scenes when I get a better variant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:18 pm

cantina_patron wrote:

Unfortunately the way the head on that figure is attatched I don't think there is an easy way of doing a swap.
.... so I would'nt recommend it.
Agreed, head & neck are one piece & even if you managed to get a donor head off without breaking the neck, getting it back in will be nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:31 am

Funny scenes Lars Laughing Poor Luke looks like he blew his brains out with a shotgun!

You should add your pics to here... Limelight For The Rejects: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t948277/ if you're a member of RS?

If not I'm sure you'll still enjoy seeing the other 'battle damaged' figures on display there Very Happy

thevintagetoyadvertiser.org 1970s and 80s vintage toy ads and other retro paperworks

imperialgunnery.com Vintage Star Wars action figure weapons and accessories guide
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 pm

Hi James, thanks for the help, mate Very Happy

Hi Paul, thanks for the kind words and the link Laughing I am not a member on RS, sorry.

But I will watch the link and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:28 pm

lol!

Maybe you should add a disclaimer: No action figures were harmed in the making of these pics.
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm

That made me laugh : ) NICE Luke : )
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 am

Oh Dear, it seems the plague has finally reached Tatooine aswell.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 pm

Dr Dengar wrote:
lol!

Maybe you should add a disclaimer: No action figures were harmed in the making of these pics.

Hi Marco,

Good idea, you must only see it if you are over 18 years old and no figures was harmed under the shooting of the pictures lol!

stevefdwyer wrote:
That made me laugh : ) NICE Luke : )

Hi Steve, Happy to see it worked lol!

Stargeezer wrote:
Oh Dear, it seems the plague has finally reached Tatooine aswell.... Twisted Evil

Plague, never thought about that, maybe I should not touch that figure again lol!
Back to top Go down
budspencer
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
budspencer

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:57 pm

Pitbull bite perhaps Razz
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

budspencer wrote:
Pitbull bite perhaps Razz

Maybe lol! But I think it would have eaten the whole figure and it is illegal to have a pitbull here in denmark Gam Guard

Merry Christmas 🎅
Back to top Go down
DarthSwales
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
DarthSwales

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:17 am

It looks hideous! LOL
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:30 am

DarthSwales wrote:
It looks hideous! LOL

Yes it has seen better days lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker   Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle Damaged Luke Skywalker

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1