The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Prays needed for my mum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 am

Jay-- I'm sorry to hear about Katie. I'll be sending positive thought your way man. Just remember to enjoy everything while you can.

And I'm glad to hear your Mom is doing ok! It's so crazy, reading your updates really brought back to me when my sister and I were in the hospital with my mom. It will get better. A little every day. And you have to consider every day a blessing that you get to see her again.

Be strong man, and know that w're all thinking of you and you family.

Tad
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:31 pm

Sorry to hear about your friend Katie Jay,both of you & her family are in my thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Discobob83
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Discobob83

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:23 am

Hi Jay,

I only just read this thread. I'm really to sorry about all the stuff you and your family have been going through. I was really, really pleased to read that the operation went well and that your Mum's ok (I went through something similar with my Dad so have some idea how it feels)

I was also really sorry to read about your friend. Sometimes life is unbelievably cruel. Crying or Very sad

I'll say a prayer for her.

Take care Jay.

Best Wishes,

Jeremy
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Jay sorry my friend, with all the moving back to the UK and setting up a new house I haven't been on TIG in ages and had no idea about your mam.

I am so relieved that she came out of the operation and I'll ask the big guy in sky to keep a special eye on her for sure.

My prayers are with her and your Friend Katie. I hope the hospital can ease Katies pain.

How are you though Jay? You have had a awrful time lately but after reading all the lovely messages of support it must be comforting to know that you have a lot of friends there who can help you. No matter how far away they live they are all her on TIG for you.

All the best mate

Craigy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Thanks for all the kind words and support guys it was much appreciated and genuinely helped me through Smile Craigs its good to hear from you bro where have you moved back to bud?

Just to update - My mum was released from hospital yesterday evening.

Its really glad to have my mum home after her heart surgery! Considering she had a double by-pass and open heart surgery to fit a mechanical valve the fact shes home in 7 days is pretty impressive in my book! (Or it shows how important beds are in UK hospitals these days!)

Anyways thanks again for the support guys! Today was a challange as my mum was visited by 2 different nurses and it was a case of working from home and been house bound until theY arrived / left. (They didnt get in and out until after 5pm) Tomorrows going to be busy juggling work as well but im sure it will work out.

I have 1 or 2 parcels to still send out which will definately be posted out on tuesday as i have taken the morning off work to do it (going to our post office can be somewhat a time consuming ordeal) a big thanks to the lads who have been so patient with the delay hopefully they will be pleased once the parcels arrive Smile

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Great to hear shes home and doing good Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:26 pm

Glad to hear mum is doing good Jay. Look out because she'll be kicking your butt again really soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Sorry to hear about your friend Katie Jay, glad to hear your Mum is home though and doing well, seems like
everything happens at once eh?
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 5:06 pm

Jay-- I'm really glad to hear the good news! You're right, that is impressive that she is home so soon after such a major surgery! It can only get better from here. Now the healing can really begin.

I'm really glad everything went well! Give your Mom my best!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:41 am

Thanks for the update Jay, that's really good news Smile Now your mum can enjoy being home again, sending my best wishes to her, you too bud. I hope Katie and her family are doing okay too.
All the best from here.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:34 pm

Hi Jay,

I am happy to hear your mom is being back home, that must feel so great. cheers

I wish your good friend Katie all the support she needs right now.

Marco

Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Prays needed for my mum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3