The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT: Prays needed for my mum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:43 pm

Paul, lay off my new girlfriend Lucy, buddy. lol!

Jay, more than happy to help out anyway I can. Im just a click away if you need to talk, either in chat, pm, email, or Facebook. Im always somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
JesseVader08
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
JesseVader08

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:57 am

All the very best to you mom Jay. It's gotta be rough, but you've got a hell of a support group here for you.
Back to top Go down
http://galacticheroes.wordpress.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:17 am

Good luck and best wishes to Jay's mum for the surgery tomorrow, sending out lots of good vibes to you.
Jay, stay tough mate, you've had some difficult stuff to get through these days! Like all your other good TIG buddies I'm here as well if you need a chat or anything bro.
Best thoughts to you mate, stay positive.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:33 am

I know its a bit late and not much more I can add that has not been said but I hope it all goes ok over the next few days.
Back to top Go down
b4nth4
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
b4nth4

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:25 pm

Have just seen this thread - my thoughts are with you and your mum Jay - I know what your going through bud, albeit without all the other stuff you've had to deal with recently. May both our mums make speedy recoveries!!
Back to top Go down
Johnny U
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Johnny U

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Just read this thread Jay my thoughts and prayers are with you and mom and family through this hard time.
Back to top Go down
GanjaFett
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
GanjaFett

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm

So Very sorry to hear about all the bad news. The prayers are coming my friend. And hopefully good news will come for you very soon.

Tell the Mum the force is with her. Hell, Yoda lived 800 years and I hear he had a dianoga heart valve.
Back to top Go down
Panastur
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Panastur

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 am

Sorry to ear these news. All my prayers are with you and your family.
I wish your mom the best and a prompt recovery.

JC
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:39 am

I'm so sorry to hear this Jay. When it's your turn it really is your turn isn't it? Crying or Very sad

But, they as others have said they can do these things so well these day, so I'm sure she will be fine and all the better for it.

You and you're mum are in my thoughts.

Emiel
Back to top Go down
Kaze
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Kaze

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:29 am

Keep strong Jay, thoughts and love from Denmark!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pencilart.dk
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:10 am

Update my Mum surived the surgery (thank God) and it all went ok shes currently on a ventilator to breath for her and is been taken down to intesive care as i type this. I hope to go to the hospital in a few hours time today, its highly likely she will have been taken off the ventilator by then and will be breathing on her own (hopefully that goes smoothly). Its probably that she will be to highly medicated to know we are there there when we visit but even if she hears our voices that will bring some comfort.

Ill keep the thread updated im just so relieved she made it through the opp I havent slept or eaten in days and i finally feel like i can relax a little.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:48 am

Jay hey this is great news!!! Getting through it is a big hurdle. Hope you can get a few hours of sleep (easier said than done) .

Keep as updated as you can, know we are all praying for your mum (any maybe throwing a Hail Mary for you too Wink )
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 am

Glad the surgery went ok Jay! All the best to her for a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:17 am

Good news Jay, glad the surgery went well Cool Thanks for the update. Continued good thoughts and best wishes to your mum and you.
Back to top Go down
OZIO
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
OZIO

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 am

Good News Jay, my prayers are with you and your mom for a fast recovery.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 am

Thats great news, Jay. cheers So glad to hear that. yhea shes going to be out of it for awhile, some good drugs will have her sleeping good. I just asked my mom and she said they didnt take the ventilator off my dad till the next day, just to make sure everything was good. But she will know your there, bud, and that will help her recover faster.

Now for you, got get something to eat and hit the bed. You earned it after these few weeks and you need the rest after all this.
Back to top Go down
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Some truly great news Jay, what a relief!

I wish your mom a very good recovery!

Marco
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
Christian
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Christian

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Jay - sooooooo pleased to hear that your Mum's surgery went well and I sincerely hope her recovery passes smoothly.

Mate - you've had a helluva time of things lately. I'd strongly recommend remembering that you're important too and that if you go down then those close to you in need, ie your Mum, will not be getting the best from you. Try really hard to get away from the 'situation' for at least for a day very soon - do something that you've been wanting to for a while, do something mad, anything but a 'normal' day. A change is as good as a rest - so I've heard.

Look after yourself and best wishes to your family.

Regards,
Christian
Back to top Go down
http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:52 pm

So glad to hear that your mum came through her operation ok Jay & i hope she makes a speedy recovery! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yzerman
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Yzerman

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Jay, great to hear that she survived the surgery. Hopefully everything will continue to go well and she'll make a speedy recovery.

Best wishes to you and your family
Tommy
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

I'm so glad the surgery went well. All the best for a comfortable recovery back to full health.
Back to top Go down
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 am

Glad the operation went ok and hope your mum has a complete recovery
Back to top Go down
Stargeezer
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Stargeezer

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:49 am

Great news, good to hear all went well. Wish your mum all the best with the recovery.

Cheers, Dennis.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:18 am

Update -

Mums been taken off the ventilator and the heart support machine and has been brought back around this afternoon my sisters there with her (im baby sitting as everyones chipping in) shes still prettty out of it but lucid enough to complain her back hurts lol anyways shes currently been moved from intesive care to the high dependancy unit where she will spend the next 5 days or so. Im hoping to see her later tonight or tomorrow and im taking along a portable DVD player up for to help when the hospital bordem kicks in.

On a crappier note my friend Katie whos suffering from pancreas cancer (terminal) took a turn for the worse and was rushed to hospital today with a bleed on her lungs (something like that its was a distressed call with her partner and he wasnt very clear). Katies having good days and bad days i know Yug (Her partner) is pretty scared and felt he was close to loosing her a few times over the last week. Anyways sadly there will only be one end game i just hope the hospital makes sure she doesnt suffer where at all possible. I guess all i can do is be there for her partner Yug and her Ex (the father of there 3 children) Ian who have been part of our same social circle for many years when the time comes.

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 am

Sorry to hear that about Katie, mate. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear your mums doing better today. Real goos sign everythings going to be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT: Prays needed for my mum   OT: Prays needed for my mum - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT: Prays needed for my mum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next