The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:43 pm

That looks good like that Tad. Like how you got the CC and Duke facing each other. What happened to Stalker? Someone forgot to tell him he had to throw the grenade after he pulls the pin? lol! Poor guy.

Soren, that Action Force Hydro Viper is nice, mate.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Chris_J wrote:
That looks good like that Tad. Like how you got the CC and Duke facing each other. What happened to Stalker? Someone forgot to tell him he had to throw the grenade after he pulls the pin? lol! Poor guy.

Soren, that Action Force Hydro Viper is nice, mate.

No, his freaking hand broke off when I was trying to put his freaking gun in it! Freaking freakily freak!! I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:42 pm

I bet you were. I didnt realize what it was until I looked closer. I was wondering what accessory that was because I didnt remember that coming with it. LOL
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:52 am

Tad - Nice display! Sorry about the Stalker! Mine lost his hand due to the giant earthquake triggered by Cobra's underground bomb explosion, lol. I got him patched right up with some Scotch 3M super adhesive. It drys clear and is much easier to use than super glue. You can hardly tell now, the adhesive even filled in the crack.
Back to top Go down
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Fellas, I've decided to let go of the Joes already. It's just too hard keeping up with them, and Star Wars, and a Vader focus, and comic books all at the same time. So the Joes have to go.

If any of you guys are interested in buying any, let me know. I would rather get rid of the whole lot, but let me know which ones you guys might be interested in, and just make me an offer. I wanted to put it here first, so the guys that frequent this thread would see it first, whatever doesn't sell to you guys, I'll probably just put on e-bay.

Of course, I would give a solid discount to you guys. Just take a look at my previous pics, and let me know if you want any.

Tad
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 6:43 am

Tad I hear ya on this. I may just complete my set and then sell it too. I just can't figure out the display situation. However for now Im into it, especially given the lull in my vintage collecting as the pieces I need becomes scarce.

PM coming though for a few figs if you want to break up the set.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Jedi Blueberry
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Jedi Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Well I just decided to start collection Joes.... lol! ...just kiddin'...this is my last estate find What a Face
for trade one day or later
Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Gi_joe10
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Some remnants of my last purchases for a while are still coming in. Finally got my Grunt and Destro!

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 DSC05658-1
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Well I finally got some more Joes in today. Thanks for sending them John.

Oh and DAMN YOU ENABLERS!!!!!!

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 0075
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:34 pm

Nice additions bud!

Oh yeah - Sometimes you have to just say "No". lol!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Nice additions guys!

Got a few more in today also! Thx to Tad for a nice deal on the Cobra fold!

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Imag0117
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Oh man, I love GI Joe stuff. I don't even know where to start. Just saw this thread now for the first time. I will show a few pics I guess.

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 DSCN2203

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 DSCN2199

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 DSCN2195

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 1987battleforce2000vector4-1

I would love to show more, but I need to take more pics. I am currently working on the complete run of figures from 82 to 94. Thats fun!
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 pm

Very nice, curch. The planes were one of the items I always wanted from this line because my dad was in the Air Force.

If theres any figures you need to finish your run, send me a list of what you need and I'll look to see what I got. I'll cut you a good deal on them for being a home state collector. lol! Im originally from Palmerton.
Back to top Go down
kisstour03
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
kisstour03

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Pretty sweet curch. Makes me want to rebuild my old Skystryker. I always thought Ace looked like an astronaut.
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Very nice, curch. The planes were one of the items I always wanted from this line because my dad was in the Air Force.

If theres any figures you need to finish your run, send me a list of what you need and I'll look to see what I got. I'll cut you a good deal on them for being a home state collector. lol! Im originally from Palmerton.

Oh wow, your kidding. Thats not that far away at all. I just went through Palmerton last night to get to Allentown. I will pm you a list of what I need.

Joe
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:52 am

Yhea lived there until I was 11 when we moved down here. Havent been back since I was 18 and I miss it. Theres alot more to do up there compared to here. At least you do have toy and comic shows up there. lol!
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:21 pm

Here are a couple more pics.

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Gijoestealth

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Gijoewhale

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Gijoetomahawk

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Gijoemumba
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Great vehicles man! Looks great!

I'm going to do a very odd thing. I'm going list my collection on Ebay to sell as a whole collection (Obviously if anyone is interested let me know) while simulataneously continuing to build up my set LOL.
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Darthberizing wrote:

I'm going to do a very odd thing. I'm going list my collection on Ebay to sell as a whole collection (Obviously if anyone is interested let me know) while simulataneously continuing to build up my set LOL.

How's that going to work?? Interested. Sending PM.
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Dallas - I mean I'm not going to peacemeal it out. The Ebay ad shows 89 complete figs but with a big opening bid. If nobody bites I'll keep them. Im not in need of the money right now but for the right price I'll sell them.

Since i don't know if anyone will buy them, I'm going to keep buying and try for my complete 1982-1986 set!!
Back to top Go down
Dalto
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
Dalto

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:22 pm

Some late arrivals... Now that all the rest are packed. Guess these 2 will travel free from a box.

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 DSC05817
Back to top Go down
curch
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
curch

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:26 pm

I love the tiger force figures. I just picked up the UK Outback and UK Psyche Out today!
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Hey guys I wanted to see if anyone still into Joe's wanted a deal on my remaining 11 figures. I've got the following left:

Breaker (Straight Arm) $11.00
Flash (Straight Arm) $18.00 with Filecard
Short Fuze (Straight Arm) $24.00
Scrap Iron $15.00
Airtight - $10
Buzzer $10.00
Crankcase $9.00
Cross Country $8.00
Dr. Mindbender $11.00 with Filecard
Motor Viper $9.00
Roadblock V2 $10.00

If anyone here wants them all, I've got $95 invested in them. I'll go $100 shipped for everyone. Everybody is complete, all accessories are correct.

www.photobucket.com/darthberizingsjoes
Back to top Go down
Tim Vader
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Tim Vader

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:36 am

Hey guys,

I did some digging around and I cant find any info on a few "carded" Joes I just picked up. I picked up a Scarlett, Short Fuze, Stalker, and Snake eyes all on these small red backed file cards with blisters. I only have these pics, they have not arrived yet. I think these were either an insert in a boxed figure, a mailaway, or something like that.

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Dolls_3_028

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Dolls_3_029

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Dolls_3_026

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 Dolls_3_027
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Alot of those were pack ins for the vehicles. But what those are you got coming are from the mail away packs from Sears like this one.

http://www.joeintel.com/general_page_desc.php?left_search=&cat=&countries_id=MzAyMzAy&cat_id=MzAyNjkyMzAy&cat_content_id=MzAyMjUzMzMwMg==&image_id=MzAyNzMxMDMwMg==

Awesome score if they are all straight arms. Theres also J.C. Penny mail aways but with the Sears tags on those what they did was break the packs apart and sold them seperate since they had plenty left over they didnt sell. That site above only shows Breaker, Short Fuze, Stalker, and the Cobra 3-pack. Real nice sight but not well known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)   Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vintage GI Joes Thread! (AKA Damm you Dallas for sucking us into another collecting addiction that we don't want to be a part of but now can't help ourselves)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next