The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potf Collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

Potf Collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm

up yours Laughing
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:54 am

Capetown wrote:
There are 3 planetary maps: Endor, Tatooine and Death Stars. There's a seller on ebay (swseller I think) who sells sets of 3 for around $30, which is a good price.

Emiel

Hi Emiel, I already have the maps and also many of them. What I wanted to know is which boxes they came with ?

I know they came with the Tatooine Skiff and the 3 Droids Vehicles ? I also Think they came with the Battlewagon, but I am not sure ?

Do you know which boxes the maps came with ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.pomse2001.dk
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Yes, Battle Wagon too. No more I think.
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Tha'ts a great set Lars, i never even new these existed back in the day. Is there anything unusual about the figures COO's.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 pm

snaggletooth wrote:
Tha'ts a great set Lars, i never even new these existed back in the day. Is there anything unusual about the figures COO's.

Thanks for the kind words, I really don't know anything about the coo on the figures. But I can look into it.

As I also have been writing in the the loose figure production thread. It could be cool to ID which figure that came on each type of card.

Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:32 pm

pomse2001 wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

Thanks for the kind words, I really don't know anything about the coo on the figures. But I can look into it.

As I also have been writing in the the loose figure production thread. It could be cool to ID which figure that came on each type of card.

I
pomse2001 wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

I'm with you on that one mate, I was just wondering on the ewoks and bikers, are they Taiwan?
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 10:47 am

snaggletooth wrote:
pomse2001 wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

I
pomse2001 wrote:
snaggletooth wrote:

I'm with you on that one mate, I was just wondering on the ewoks and bikers, are they Taiwan?

Yes wicket bag is stamped Taiwan also the figure, Biker Scouts is taiwan, leia is hong kong.

It could be cool if there would come a figure guide with variants like the weapon guide on this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:51 am

pomse2001 wrote:

It could be cool if there would come a figure guide with variants like the weapon guide on this site Very Happy

That would be cool mate, I'd contribute. The only problem is the sheer amount of variants out there, Would be good to get a thread going like Dr Dengars Ledy thread and get all the variant collectors behind it.

Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:39 am

snaggletooth wrote:
pomse2001 wrote:

That would be cool mate, I'd contribute. The only problem is the sheer amount of variants out there, Would be good to get a thread going like Dr Dengars Ledy thread and get all the variant collectors behind it.

Yes that could be cool. I still working on ID my own figures so I am not game yet for such a guide. But when I am finish with the ID of my variants then I am game for such a guide.
Back to top Go down
Gorneesh
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Gorneesh

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:51 pm

pomse2001 wrote:

Potf Collection - Page 2 G10

I so want one of these!! think it would look cool as a display with all the right figures on it.
Back to top Go down
pomse2001
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
pomse2001

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Gorneesh wrote:
pomse2001 wrote:

Potf Collection - Page 2 G10

I so want one of these!! think it would look cool as a display with all the right figures on it.

Yes it could be a cool display, I have also thought about making displays or dioramas. But I do not have the time for it at the moment.

I hope you get one some day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potf Collection   Potf Collection - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potf Collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2