The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 am

Yeh looking at them pix mine resembles number 2 leg stamp where the L is a little closer to the ©️
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:39 pm

aussiejames wrote:
Cobra_UK wrote:
Looks like im due a refund for my Emperor then
I would like to confirm the 4th variation of this figure first. There is the small font, LL & 2 x Kenner large font. I only have 1 of the Kenner large fonts and I want to see if it is different to Stu's. Rob your emperor's eyes are the paler yellow? So I am still not 100% about your's & Andy's. Note: the German thread & the other site with the carded & loose figure pics both show the less detailed leg markings. Wolff I'm using your picture:
How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 Emperor7
The difference between 2&3 is the spacing between L & copyright. It looks like Andy has 2, Rob's, mine & Stu's are 3. And Stu & I have 4 Razz
I agree James. I have the 3. My original figure which I know snt LL is number 1. You can see from the pics with the arrow the position of the 8 which indicates 3 as you rightly said. Still not sure though but its starting to look more doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Another thing:
Looking on ebay there is this:
https://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/vadersvaultphotos/?action=view&current=DSC05556.jpg
If you look at the right figure which Vadersvault claims is LL the stamp is the same as number 3 (Mine). Thats not to say they are correct but thought I would add this.
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Another thing:
Looking on ebay there is this:
https://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz304/vadersvaultphotos/?action=view&current=DSC05556.jpg
If you look at the right figure which Vadersvault claims is LL the stamp is the same as number 3 (Mine). Thats not to say they are correct but thought I would add this.

Vadersvault is usually wrong when it comes to Ledy identification, thats just my opinion. Got stung early on and another collector found this to be the case also.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 pm

Im always cautious when buying from them and the other big starwars sellers on ebay but if you read some of the posts they say things like. I have been a collector for the past 30.... and I can tell an fake etc etc etc. lol!
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 pm

Interesting!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:08 am

Ive advised Jim (Vaders Vault) before on some Ledy, he does get some in but the more obscure ones like the Emperor needs the kind of confirmation were throwing together here, keep it up lads Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:23 am

Have we now concluded that the main definitive difference is the position of the number 8 on the COO date stamp?
Is it certain thats the number 3 pic eg the 8 is higher is defo not a Ledy?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 am

aussiejames wrote:
jimmymindtricks wrote:

does anyone of your emperor's have one circle on each of the inside of the sleave i mean in the area where the hands come out ( space is triangle form and i should be in the top)

mine has
space is triangle form and i should be in the top :scratch: unsure C'mon Jimmy have another go at that please Razz

here you go james , plus i tried to take some pic's of mine as a test

it's damned hard getting a clear pic of a coo on a complet fig pic

ohh the staff is possibly fake , i just dont know How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 Icon_neutral How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 Icon_neutral How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 Icon_neutral

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 DSC_0119-2

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 DSC_0114-1

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 DSC_0121-1

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 DSC_0115-1
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:06 am

Jim, the Ledy Emperor has a black staff like Chief Chirpas not the usual Emperors cane.

I cant really make out your datestamp on these pix.

Im still not convinced either about mine, it is a slightly different colour to a Kenner (darker) and the guy is adamant it is a Ledy, i guess ill have to wait and see if anymore turn up like this or see more colour comparison shots etc. Has anyone got a better close up of the staff marking?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:08 am

Cobra_UK wrote:
Jim, the Ledy Emperor has a black staff like Chief Chirpas not the usual Emperors cane.

I cant really make out your datestamp on these pix.

Im still not convinced either about mine, it is a slightly different colour to a Kenner (darker) and the guy is adamant it is a Ledy, i guess ill have to wait and see if anymore turn up like this or see more colour comparison shots etc.

rob i dont think mine is a ledy i was just wondering about the circle's as i have no others to compare to
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:10 am

I was just commenting on the cane Jim
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 am

Cobra_UK wrote:
I was just commenting on the cane Jim

sorry bro ,
Back to top Go down
The Admiral
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
The Admiral

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:25 am

Dont matter about the staff close up, i can see the L on mine Smile

But while were on the subject, the current photos on staffs could be a lot larger for better detail.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 am

Jim if what we have been saying is true then yours does appear genuine LL as the 8 on your date stamp is lower than the other COO mark 8's which makes it number 4 on the pics James put up. Which as we currently understand is a genuine LL.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Jim if what we have been saying is true then yours does appear genuine LL as the 8 on your date stamp is lower than the other COO mark 8's which makes it number 4 on the pics James put up. Which as we currently understand is a genuine LL.

i missed that part

as i was mislead that a lily ledy should have that injection scar on the side of the head as where on the one i have it has the scar on top of his head
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 3:30 pm

Another point is that my Kenner emperor has them mould circles on the sleaves/elbows same as the ledy pics
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:31 pm

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Another point is that my Kenner emperor has them mould circles on the sleaves/elbows same as the ledy pics
What Ledy pics have the mold circles on the sleaves/elbows? Jimmy yours is Kenner number 1- small font, small eyes, top of head injection point. Andy I am not looking at the 8 in the legmarkings but at the position of the copyright symbol in relation to the L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3