The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Empty
PostSubject: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm

I have a LL figure lined up and was just wondering if any of you would know approx how much would a LL chief chirpa staff for the emperor cost me?
And am I likely to find one in time?

Thanks
Andy
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Is this LL?
The one on the right?
How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) 1o3ako
How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Dr5u8z
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:03 pm

O well I bought it off ebay and took a chance. Cost me £9.55 delivered. Lets hope at some point I can get a chief chirpa staff!
Back to top Go down
joetxtek
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
joetxtek

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Ledy Figures are almost impossible to complete if you are looking for weapons themselves. I would say there is a chance you can find a weapon but it might require you to buy another LL figure in order to get it.
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:18 pm

I know it will be hard to find the weapon. Im sure I will get bone its justa matter of time. TBH just having the figure ha made me happy for the moment and it gives me something to search for Laughing
O ye ANYONE GOT A CHIEF CHIRPA LL STAFF FOR SALE Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
chazgreentooth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
chazgreentooth

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Paul (Leahs Toys) has a Chirpa for sale? Could buy it and the two figures could share? lol!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm not 100% sure but I think the legmarkings are too clear/defined. I'm also sure it's just the way you wrote it but the "CHIEF CHIRPA LL STAFF " is not what you need. ( I could do with one though )
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 pm

Does the head of the Emperor have a small circle on the side? If so you are ok , LL Emperors have an injector/mold marking due to the way it was produced.
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:03 pm

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) File
How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) File
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:18 pm

I had not noticed the side injection point before. But the non LL 'big eye" emporer with very similar leg markings also has this side of head injection point. (but also has little mold circles on his elbows)
How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) SDC11298
How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) SDC11300
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:41 pm

COO's are not my specialty Laughing but as far as the injection pink mark / ejector mark / mold mark whatever you want to call it - I was told LL are on the side like yours and mine James, and Kenner are directly on top of the head.

The LL Emperor I have is an unpainted short shot from an overstock find so at least I know its Ledy - just don't have the rest of the body to check COO's Laughing
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:22 pm

"I was told LL are on the side like yours and mine James" we need to work out what is unique to Ledy, the one I have pictured above is not Ledy. ( there are at least 2 different Kenner ones?) Can everyone else with LL emporers check them please Smile
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:37 pm

aussiejames wrote:
the one I have pictured above is not Ledy

Oh lord, loose variations make my brain hurt lol!

I would still be interested to find out the origin of yours with the injector mark on the side if its not considered to be Ledy! Do you know its origin or is that not certain yet?

I have another 2 loose I think but I am pretty sure they both have the mark on the top of the head and both to my knowledge are Kenner.

Gustie, Wolff, Rog ? Anyone? lol

I
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 am

My Ledy Emp has the injection mould scar on the right hand side of his head.

Also the COO is not sharp, it's almost as if the figure is coated in a thicker paint.

The detail on the front of his tunic including the part of his tie up belt that is hangiong down is less defined.

I have just checked 6 other Emps I have and they all have the injection mould on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:53 am

"Also the COO is not sharp" that's what I meant about the leg markings being too clear/defined. Stu are all your Emps with the top injection mold have the smaller font COO(& smaller eyes). Do you have one like mine pictured above with the mold circles on the elbows, bigger font COO & injection scar side of head?
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:11 am

AJ, I have about 6 with the top mould scar and the smaller font.

But I have just found one with the side scar and larger font.

Just getting some photos
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:14 am

Ledy on the left, Top scar and small font on the right.

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Downloadedct09172

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Downloadedct09173
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 am

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) SDC11168
Here are all 3. LL in the middle. I'm trying to find out if all figs like the one on the left also have the elbow mold circles & big eyes? EDIT Wolff has 4 different legmarkings shown.

Last edited by aussiejames on Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:32 am

There are no mould scars on the elbows on any of mine James.

However just noticed the larger COO Emps both have a different mould shape to the inner left arm to the smaller COO.
The folds in the cape are more defined and prominent on the smaller COO

More photos coming!!!
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 am

Ledy on the left...

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Downloadedct09174

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Downloadedct09175

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Downloadedct09176

Ledy and large COO on the left

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) Downloadedct09177
Back to top Go down
Josh
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:48 am

So do all LL Emperor's have freckles ? or is yours just dirty Stu? thinking
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 am

Wow its incredibly hard to identify a Ledy Emperor.
I suppose i will only know when I get to take some more pics and have a closer look.
I thought this figure came with a chief chirpa syle staff?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 am

"I thought this figure came with a chief chirpa syle staff?" it does black with a 'L' http://www.imperialgunnery.com/thestaffsaxessection.htm
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 am

Josh wrote:
So do all LL Emperor's have freckles ? or is yours just dirty Stu? thinking

He needs a wash mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:09 am

Well my emperor came today and I cant decide if its ledy or not.

If I use some pics it look like it is but then on the one with the dimple on its elbow. Mine doesnt have that!
I will try and get some pics up but my camera skills will not help this issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)   How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Much approx? (Lili Ledy Emperor)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next