The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help Empty
PostSubject: Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help   Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi, I Got this recently and wondered what it is, is it a home made baggie or part of a playset? I've not seen a baggie that looks like this before, It's folded around his feet and then heat sealed up both sides and around his shoulders and head, also there's nothing written on it. Anyone got any Ideas?

Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help DSCF3343
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help   Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:36 pm

Scott, it looks like a home made job to me. They never sealed a baggie in that form that I know of. Especially around the head and shoulders like that. Plus the weapons were never in the hands like that, even after all these years I havent seen one. Hope you didnt pay much on it if they sold it as a real baggie and you could get your cash back if they did. If not, you got a nice looking loose Han Trench for the collection.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help   Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:52 pm

That's what I was thinking mate, just wanted to check it out 100% before I open it and add it to my collection. I picked it up as part of a lot, priced up as a loose fig. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help   Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Han Trench Coat Baggie ID help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1