The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glasslite Princess Leia Price?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Glasslite Princess Leia Price? Empty
PostSubject: Glasslite Princess Leia Price?   Glasslite Princess Leia Price? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:51 am

What sort of price and how easy are the Glasslite Princess Leia's with the Silver Jawa gun Loose to come by?

I love the silver gun!
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Glasslite Princess Leia Price?   Glasslite Princess Leia Price? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Ronniebiggs wrote:
What sort of price and how easy are the Glasslite Princess Leia's with the Silver Jawa gun Loose to come by?

I love the silver gun!

As a loose figure its near impossible to find loose and complete with the original glassite silver leia blaster i know guys that have been searching for one for years now.

Price wise you would be talking at least 400$ imo Put it this way its would probably cost more than a loose Vinyl Cape Jawa! Which in comparision would be considered common.

Your right though bro its up there with the best of variants and the figure and blaster are uber cool Smile

Have you managed to source a Top Toys Stormtrooper Andy? If not ChrisX has a U80 TopToy Stormie FS on RS for 125$.

Jay

Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Glasslite Princess Leia Price?   Glasslite Princess Leia Price? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:23 pm

No Jay I havent found one yet. I have seen his forsale but TBH I have gone mad again with spending as my mazda is on hold due to the snow and crappy weather. Just spent the best part of $200 and its getting near to Christmas.

I would consider Chris's but I would prefer it loose so I can touch it ( Shocked In an inocent way Laughing ).
I still might buy it but not sure. There are lots of figures out there I fancy but there far to expensive.

I would pay $400 for a glasslite Leia if thats what it took but at least I have some sort of idea how much they are now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glasslite Princess Leia Price?   Glasslite Princess Leia Price? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glasslite Princess Leia Price?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1