The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davekbrown16
New User
New User

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Empty
PostSubject: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Hi guys.

I recently joined this site and have found it a wealth of knowledge. I have a few more questions hopefully people can help me with.

I have found in my collection what I believe to be a Lili Ledy Logray sachel (is marked LL so fairly confident in my assessment on this). I am know trying to find out if any of the other accessories I have for this figure are LL and which accessories go correctly with which country of origin figures. Unfortunately i don't have the LL figure itself.

The pic below has the 3 different sachels that I have idenitified. The middle one I believe to be LL and am fairly certain I am correct on that?

The left one and right one differ in that the left one has no circles on bag or the handle, whilst the right one has one circle on the bag and 3 on the handle. Are these variations according to where they were made, if so which is which?

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Imgp0010

The pic below is the 3 hoods I have. The one on the right has 175080 then 04 written in it. The middle one appears to have the main number rubbed/worn out with just 04 left. The right one has no number. Can anyone help me with which COO figures these belong to?

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Imgp0011

I also have what I always thought was a badly made repro Jawa blaster although it came in a load that contained only original weapons. On looking through the weapons guide on here, it looks very like a Glasslite Leia blaster. The pic is below, what do you guys think?

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Glassl10

All help is very much appreciated.
Dave
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 pm

The pouch in the middle is Ledy!

The jawa blaster seems wrong in the color! There is some new fakes out there! Ill check the one I have!
The glasslite is very though to get! Where did you purchased it from?
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Ill checked: Ill go for fake for the GL Jawa blaster! Sorry!

Wolff
Back to top Go down
davekbrown16
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:22 pm

I've had the Jawa/Leia gun for a couple of years and if I recall correctly I got it with a load of vintage figures and weapons that were all original. It came with figures that included a Jawa and I just thought it was a rough cut Jawa blaster or a poor repro. However, when I did the float test it floated fine so I presumed it to be a damaged or rough cut Jawa blaster and put it away with a load of other spare weapons until I noticed the glasslite blaster on this site. Do you know if the glasslite Leia blaster floats and if there are any fake jawa blasters that float rather than sink? Thanks
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Its definatley not glasslite and yes glasslite blasters float too! Mold and color is different on galsslite!

I have a similar looking repro since 2 years or so! Its not a jawa blaster but a stormtrooper blaster!

These appear in very small amounts.....so I guess only a few were produced! And mine floats too!

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Imperial%20Blaster%20REPRO%20V5%20Pic%201
Back to top Go down
davekbrown16
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 pm

Thanks wbobafett. I guess thats another type of repro to look out for! Should have trusted my original feeling.

Do you know which, if any, of the Logray hats is a LL?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:33 pm

I agree with with Wolff bro the Jawa Blaster is defo a REPRO from the same source /batch as the Imperial Blaster REPRO Wolff showed i had a picture of one just like yours but the picture was really poor quality so i didnt use it on the site and was holding out for a better one.

If possible can i add your pictures to www.imperialgunnery.com bro

Cheers Jay
Back to top Go down
davekbrown16
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Yes mate go ahead and add it to the guide, the more knowledge of repro weapons we have the better.
Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:52 pm

davekbrown16 wrote:

Do you know which, if any, of the Logray hats is a LL?

Thanks

an additionla pic from the front would help! I need to see a comparison of the white color used Wink

regards

wolff
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: 2013 Topic resurrect   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:42 pm

Sorry to resurrect such and old topic, but this is the closest I have found to my question.

From the weapon guide, the following Jawa blaster may be a Glasslite version. If not, the next closest could be a Meccano Jawa except for the fact this thing is solid black. No hint of blue what-so-ever so the Meccano seems out although visually it is very close.

The blaster came from my stuff that was still kicking around from the early 90's (93-94 at latest) and back then I didn't think nor know about possible repos. This could have been picked up at many a toy fair or collectible show or my local comic shop. I really don't have much left from those days but this was in there with them.

It is dull in finish (unlike the one pictured here and now listed as a repo), rough in texture, rough around the edges and again, solid black, not see-through at all and the grip has a bit of a taper/angle at the bottom of both sides.

I took additional shots of the top to better show the side bump since it almost looks like it has a little step effect, not a dome or and even rounded bump.

Any ideas to what this thing is? Real? Repo?

IMAGES START HERE:
Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Possible_Glasslite_Jawa_Blaster(0)_2
Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Possible_Glasslite_Jawa_Blaster(1)_2
Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Possible_Glasslite_Jawa_Blaster(2)_2
Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Possible_Glasslite_Jawa_Blaster(3)_2
Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster Possible_Glasslite_Jawa_Blaster(4)_2

Thanks for looking!
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 4:47 am

imho....the handle looks to short to be Glasslite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster   Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help confirming LL Logray accessories and Glasslite Leia blaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1