The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Use Account

Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) they only decently priced one i found on the net was out of stock Sad

Any help would be great Smile

Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:58 pm

I guess you do you have 'do it yourself' frame shops? Here they have everything you need & they help you make it on site. (pretty cheap to)
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:04 am

aussiejames wrote:
I guess you do you have 'do it yourself' frame shops? Here they have everything you need & they help you make it on site. (pretty cheap to)

Nothing like that over here bro Sad

We just have professional Frame Shops that do customs jobs for this type of sized item. I've been to one and they quoted me £100!!! i was kinda hoping to find something for £30 - £40 top.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I found this type on the net but they are out of stock Sad

http://www.fastframes.co.uk/acatalog/27_x_41_Snap_Frame.html
Back to top Go down
Lee_m
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Lee_m

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

jaymassive619 wrote:

Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) they only decently priced one i found on the net was out of stock Sad

Jay

Jay, i work for a digital photography wholesaler. We do thousands of frames. I'm not sure we have them that big but i will i see what we have, check some sizes/styles/prices and come back to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Lee_m wrote:
jaymassive619 wrote:

Jay

Jay, i work for a digital photography wholesaler. We do thousands of frames. I'm not sure we have them that big but i will i see what we have, check some sizes/styles/prices and come back to you. Smile

That would be fantastic Lee!

Its the standard US One Sheet (Original Movie Poster) Size 27inch x 41 inch.

Jay
Back to top Go down
hulk17
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
hulk17

PostSubject: one sheet frame   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm

I have a spare one sheet frame in my garage. I had a signed goonies poster displayed in it until it was sold. Black frame with plastic not glass so not too heavy.

Let me know if u are interested?
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 pm

hulk17 wrote:
I have a spare one sheet frame in my garage. I had a signed goonies poster displayed in it until it was sold. Black frame with plastic not glass so not too heavy.

Let me know if u are interested?

Im very interested Rich im real desperate to get hold of one and i have had no luck so far Sad

Have you got any pictures? Your based in the UK as well so postage would be as bad as it would be if it had to come internationally Smile

Lee many thanks for trying to sort something out bro if i need any of the smaller sizes you can source in the coming months ill drop you a PM Smile

Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)   Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone know where to get cheap frames for in the UK for USA One Sheets (27inch x 41inch)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1