The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr Dengar
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dr Dengar

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets Empty
PostSubject: Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets   Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 2:35 am

Facebook User Kip Henniquan asked us questions about vintage sticker sheets.

Can you tell me which case these go to please? (pic below)

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets 10245364_10205392129226172_2173218795887131609_n_zps7cb19758

And Also Can Ya Tell Me What Case These Went To As well. Also what color was the insert? (pic below)

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets 1495240_10205392139826437_6920723632198298678_o_zpse51c793a

Who likes to help him?
Back to top Go down
http://TantiveXI.com
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets   Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 3:34 am

Ideal job for a vader nut Wink although my paperwork focus doesn't include sticker sheets I can say that the part number's on these items XXX-XXX are typically sequential to part numbers found on the inner/outer packaging and inserts.

The second item also has a SKU number on it which "should" be identical the the outer sleeve.

I'm on my phone at the moment and I'll try and look these up later, that is if someone with a few vader cases lying around doesn't beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
walkie
Senior Developer
Senior Developer
walkie

PostSubject: Re: Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets   Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 6:39 pm

Top image from the SW vinyl case...

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets Kgrhqvqufbhsrftfbqzozyflgg60_57
Source:https://chivecastmarketwatch.wordpress.com/2012/11/18/episode-34-boba-fett/

Note there are a least 2 variants of this sticker sheet, the other can be seen on Lars's website, note the placement of the text along the bottom edge.

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets Star%20Wars%20Vinyl%20Storage%20Case%2003[img]
Source:http://www.pomse2001.dk/Vintage/Star%20Wars/Vintage%20Star%20Wars%20Vinyl%20Storage%20Case/Vintage%20Star%20Wars%20Vinyl%20Storage%20Case.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets   Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about Vintage Collector Case Sticker Sheets

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1