The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

I only collect Vintage Star Wars exclusively
Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap47%Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 18 ]
I collect Vintage Star Wars and Modern Star Wars but nothing outside of Star Wars
Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 5 ]
I collect Vintage Star Wars and 1 other (non Star Wars) Toy Line (If you collect Vintage SW and Modern SW as well as 1 other non SW toy line select this option)
Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 3 ]
I collect Vintage Star Wars and more than 1 other (non Star Wars) Toy Line (If you collect Vintage SW and Modern SW as well as more than 1 other non SW toy line select this option)
Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 pm

I've started to collect 501st patches recently aswell.

Here's some of them...

Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 IMG_5747

Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 IMG_5748
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:23 pm

Nice Stu! Hows the trooping going?
Back to top Go down
burnsy
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
burnsy

PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Good mate, got a big one tomorrow.
At Expo in Docklands, my first one with the UKG.

How's you mate? Sorry to hear about your knee.
Back to top Go down
Carl Waterworth
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Carl Waterworth

PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:46 am

I shouldbe getting my armour in a couple of weeks, so then hopefully subitting some pic's but i am worried about doing any trooping, while my knee is the way it is! the last thing i want is it to buckle while trooping
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:50 am

burnsy wrote:

Here's some of them...

Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 IMG_5747

Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 IMG_5748

Stu, some of the designs on those patches are just amazing - never realised there were so many and from so many diff places too -
that's a very nice collection Cool
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:35 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Craig, those Panini football/baseball stickers were the shit back then. I had 3-4 albums going at once trying to finish. I think I finally finished one of each off for 3 years running. Love to get my hands on some of those, the smell of opening a pack up is killer.

As for games, I got NES, Super NES, Atari, Intellivision, and a couple Coleco's going. I'd love to finish the whole run of Atari and NES one day and set up a gaming room with a few cheap TV's with each system hooked up.

Totally Chris! The smell of fresh Panini stickers was the best and if you opened more the six packets in a row I swear you got a mini high! smoke lol. I managed to get the Football 87 complete and also finished Mexico 86. Will try to get Footbal 86 and 88 complete one day. Also have a complete Panini album for the 8-bit Nes - retro as fuck with maps and tips for the first Mario Bros and Zelda releases.

That would be awesome with the setting up games room for all the old consels. Before the misses moved in a good few years back to the old apartment with me after hooking up, I had awesome games corner with comfy old sofa 2 feet away from an old 21" with Nes, Snes and Cube ready to rock and roll when it was to cold and wet to walk to lectures.

[quote="Artoo_Detour"]
burnsy wrote:

Stu, some of the designs on those patches are just amazing - never realised there were so many and from so many diff places too -
that's a very nice collection Cool

Totally echo paul there... thats awesome Stu! Great share!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not?   Do you just collect Vintage Star Wars not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2