The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DarthTad
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
DarthTad

The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning!   The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:22 pm

It's been a while since I've been on this forum, and the first thing I see is this! Man, I'm glad you guys posted about this. I had no idea this could happen, as the only acrylic cases I have are with AFA graded figures. Based on the comparison pics, I think the AFA cases are a better design. More pricey, but I think they're worth the money until perhaps Oscar comes out with a better solution.

I really feel for those that have had MOC's damaged by a case. I'm pretty damn anal when it comes to handling figures, and I can't even imagine sliding an awesome MOC out of an Oscar case and hearing the card get damaged.
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning!   The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 2:50 pm

With all of the recent acrylic case discussion going on at Rebel Scum, I thought this page might need a bump. Any word on whether Oscar has fixed this problem yet?

***As a follow up, I heard this problem has since been fixed. Way to go Oscar! -R***
Back to top Go down

The hidden danger with some oscar cases - A warning!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2