The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction Empty
PostSubject: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 am

i have to sell my just purchased AFA 85 gamorrean guard palitoy, because i´m getting funds to buy a rotj carded AFA boba fett.

I have the figure on ebay, but if one of the members of the forum are interested, i could sell it for the beggining cost and stop the auction (before the auction goes higher).

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120633894805&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Many thanks!

Back to top Go down
tigerham
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
tigerham

PostSubject: Re: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Shit the bed dude, I would have been ineterested if it wasn't for the crack... what a big shame!
Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:21 pm

i guess the auction is not gonna end happily to me No so i accept offers for the item if somebody is interested on it. :cantina:
Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 am

50 € + p&p :!:

Last edited by registred_user on Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:39 am

Hi Buddy Smile

Just a bit of advice on moving your item its worth noting that mint Ungraded C9 (approx AFA85 Level) Clear Bubble Palitoy Gam Guards can be picked up quite easily for around £40 - £50. (Obviously a Graded AFA 85 due to the fact its graded would commanded a bit more)

Due to the damaged on this item i.e the large crack in the top of the bubble that the figures starting to come through ( i feel your pain it happened to myself once Sad ) i would say the value now would be more in line with a loose cardback and loose figure.

No offense intended just trying to help out Smile

Im assuming this happened when the item was posted did you have any luck getting the post office to pay out?

Good luck with sale

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
registred_user
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
registred_user

PostSubject: Re: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:02 am

i bought this item three weeks ago, and i knew the bubble was damaged (i dont know if the former owner did claim or not to the spanish mail). I know as well that the current cost of the figure is not very high, but this week an afa 80 gamorrean guard was auctioned for more or less 40 € on ebay with a big hole on one side of the bubble, so maybe is not as difficult to find somebody who could pay around 50 € for an afa 85...(i hope so)😕

as you can imagine, i´m quite a newbe in the star wars collection world, and i did learn a lesson... never buy a damaged afa graded carded figure (i´ve spent 70 € in the item... and is funny because i thought it was cheap because the 85 grade Laughing )

now i´m trying to sell it to get a different figure and is gonna to be hard to sell it...

experience is a good master (even better tha YODA) Laughing

time will tell...

thanks for your advice!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction   gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gamorrean afa 85 (thin cracked) ebay auction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1