The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadow2427
New User
New User

FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction Empty
PostSubject: FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction   FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:59 am

Hi guys,

The site owner has allowed me to post this eBay link:

I hope you will see my intentions are good & that we can generate alot of interest for a very good cause.

Being a father to a 10 month old son & being a bit older & wiser now, I have been profoundly moved on the 20th anniversary of James Bulger & the tragic story of his murder. In March 2011 his mum set up a memorial fund on what would have been his 21st birthday. They do some brilliant work with families affected by things that most of us will hopefully not experience.

So where's the good intention of an eBay listing - I have decided to auction off a vintage POTF Yoda from my prized collection. The bubble, as with many Yoda's is cracked, but he cannot be removed & it still looks fantastic on display. I'm going to be listing with no reserve & at 99p start in the hope I get plenty of interest. 100% of the winning bid will be donated to the above charity. I picked this piece because even with the damage & him not being graded, it would fetch the highest price.

Hopefully you can guys can help me reach a tremendous amount of money to donate & if you aren't bidding, please check out the website where you can donate by text. Even a £1 donation will show that some good can come from this dark moment.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Auction is no reserve, with very low start price, so bid bid bid, I will post international.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111014114025?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction   FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Everyone - Although our normal policy is not to allow Ebay auctions, this is a good cause with 100% proceeds to charity.

Good luck to any bidders, and of course kudos to the donor of this great item!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com

FS:Vintage POTF Carded Yoda eBay charity auction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1