The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which Figure Variants?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:06 pm

O I think I have just dropped a bollock
I turned on e-bay and saw that an item in my ebay was less than a minute to go so I clicked it and it had 12 secs to go. It was a YPS snowtrooper that I had been watching. So in my panic I bid on it and won!!
Only problem is that it was the incomplete one with a missing cape that I wasnt going to get
Yes I here screams saying you shouldnt have rushed!!

O well never mind. Now I just need the correct cape! Anyone got one for sale
I believe the standard snowtrooper cape is different from what wasw posted before? If it wasnt I would use the cape I had on my snowtrooper now.

Here it is
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300378732525&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:13 pm

[quote="Ronniebiggs"]O I think I have just dropped a bollock
I turned on e-bay and saw that an item in my ebay was less than a minute to go so I clicked it and it had 12 secs to go. It was a YPS snowtrooper that I had been watching. So in my panic I bid on it and won!!
Only problem is that it was the incomplete one with a missing cape that I wasnt going to get
Yes I here screams saying you shouldnt have rushed!!

O well never mind. Now I just need the correct cape! Anyone got one for sale
I believe the standard snowtrooper cape is different from what wasw posted before? If it wasnt I would use the cape I had on my snowtrooper now.

[quote]

The correct cape is a rounded punch hole instead of the slit design. Someone can expand on that but I think that's the jist of it.

And getting one is very easy. rofl I'm sure you're have no problem
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:19 pm

I think Brett username Vintage city has a YPS hoth snowtrooper for sale in the TIG classifieds Andy.

It hasn't got the action force gun but I think it has the original cape I would send him a PM.

Jay
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

"Then you can email the seller to have pics sent of the COO." which one is yours again Jay?

Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 SDC11263
Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 SDC11262
Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 SDC11261
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks Jay
I have just sent him an e-mail now. Well thats one down of the 3 anyway Laughing I do like the weapon on this figure and also the wider stance it has over the std one.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Thanks Jay
I have just sent him an e-mail now. Well thats one down of the 3 anyway Laughing I do like the weapon on this figure and also the wider stance it has over the std one.

Good stuff Andy Smile

Mine has the following COO James

Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 NOCOODENGARPIC2

Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 NOCOODENGARPIC3
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Received my YPS snowtrooper today. Looks really nice I will get some pics up when I get chance. It has a double scar but you can still just make out the word HONG KONG. But its very faint and lies in the scar marks. Nice figure though!

Also just sourced a pale face dengar dark armour varient which I have also bought.

Now spending is on hold unless something really nice comes up Laughing

Still got my eyes on a Glasslite R2D2 though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Here are the pics:
Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 2psndrk
Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 4rwynq
Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 2epinbt
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 am

Just looked at my dengar and it has the same COO as yours Jay. Just a small scar mark where the COO should be.
Looks like you must have a few Dengars James if the pics are from your collection.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:53 am

Ronniebiggs wrote:
Just looked at my dengar and it has the same COO as yours Jay. Just a small scar mark where the COO should be.
Looks like you must have a few Dengars James if the pics are from your collection.

Nice one Andy you have already picked up some very nice figure variants!

As we discussed via PM it would be good to find another 5 variants or so that interest you and that you can hunt for -

Luke Jedi Knight -

This figure has tons of variants and im no expert but i know a few (Wink Shawn)

You have the Lily Ledy version of the figure which Burnsy picked up a great example of recently.

Another sought after variant is the Snap Cape and Blue Saber variant pic below

Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 Lukejedisnapcape

Im sure Shawn will chime in with some more detailed info and the variants out there for this figure Smile

The Emperor -

By far the most desirable variant is the Lily Ledy Version which comes with a Black Chief Chirpa Staff and is made from a darker grey plastic.

Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 LLEmperor

Ill edit this post and add a few more later today Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:42 am

I noticed that there a a few weapon variations on the lili ledy figures. I tend to like the changes they made but as everyone knows they are abit of a pain to come across esspecially with the correct weapons.

The blue saber snap cape is another figure I have almost bought many times and each time the dredded snipers have won Laughing .

The hunt begins pirat
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:46 am

There is a Luke snap cape over on RS from ToddG for $30 Andy

Any good to you?
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:03 am

I will have a look now Joe thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronniebiggs
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Ronniebiggs

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 am

I think I touched on the luke jedi subject and I believe the peron who I cant remember his name said that the most desirable was a green saber. Anyway as you all have always said its what each of us like and in this case I like the snap cape blue saber. Is $30 reasonable?
I see on ebay they sell anywhere from about £17-40ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Figure Variants?   Which Figure Variants? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Figure Variants?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3