The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should Jay to Change his Avatar from 8D8?
Yes
OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_vote_lcap56%OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No
OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_vote_lcap44%OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! Empty
PostSubject: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:24 pm

I dig that he has been changing his Avatar every so often... but 8D8!?!?!?!?!????

Every time I see it, I keep thinking it's Joe_O! So purely for my own sanity, please change it Jay!

lol!

EDIT -

The Poll is now Closed and Joe has his new 8D8 Avatar!!

--------------------------------

Message from Jay -

I have been working on a new TIG Avatar Gallery that will be available for all members Smile

All the Avatars im working on are specifically designed and sized to fit perfectly on TIG (i.e the exact length of the Rank Sabers and width of the user details side panel.

I have also set up a specific Album for them in the Galleries section heres the link -

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/TIG-Avatars/TIG-Avatars-cat_c36.htm

If any one has any paticular images the want me to process for them let me know and ill sort it out.

Cheers Jay

Oh the IG88 isnt on there because thats the one im gonna be keeping that one! (at least for now) Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

LMAO I was waiting for Joe to comment!!

Heres the deal i have been working on a new TIG Avatar Gallery that will be available for all members Smile

All the Avatars im working on are specifically designed and sized to fit perfectly on TIG (i.e the exact length of the Rank Sabers and width of the user details side panel.

I have also set up a specific Album for them in the Galleries section heres the link -

http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/gallery/TIG-Avatars/TIG-Avatars-cat_c36.htm

If any one has any paticular images the want me to process for them let me know and ill sort it out.

Cheers Jay

Oh the IG88 isnt on there because thats the one im gonna be keeping Smile

Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:08 pm

Completely agree Chris. I was just reading a reply on a post and thought it was Joe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I was so shocked to see Jay pretending to be me I didn't know how to approach the subject, now I have seen this I can only say Thanks Chris!

Gimme back my droid you bastard! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 7:29 pm

Change his avatar?! Chris, I was wondering if he could keep one longer than a week before changing it. lol! The IG-88 is killer by the way, Jay.
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 am

HAHA that is funny Jay change's avatar alot but usually goe's back to the smoking vader.Classic.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:00 am

Damn i'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 am

Chris_J wrote:
Change his avatar?! Chris, I was wondering if he could keep one longer than a week before changing it. lol! The IG-88 is killer by the way, Jay.

Yeah i have to admit bro i really like the IG88 one!

Heres another one ive done -

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! 2-1b_t10
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:50 am

Nice Work Jay!

Can you put up a Luke Jedi for me and Shawn?
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 am

I like yours Craig it reminds me of the intro scenes to 007 movies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 am

Hows this one Craig?

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! Luke_j20
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm

Joe_O wrote:
I like yours Craig it reminds me of the intro scenes to 007 movies Very Happy

Thanks Joe, (Rebel) Chris helped me out

jaymassive619 wrote:
Hows this one Craig?

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! Luke_j20

Jay thats fantastic buddy! Can you add it to the Gallery?

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Is been changed for you buddy all part of the service lol Smile

I have to say i spent a chunk of time looking for a decent image to work with and im loving the way this one turned out!!

Great work on your Luke Jedi Avatar i nearly pick that image to do for Craig!

Any more requests?

Jay

Last edited by jaymassive619 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 pm

Whoooho!

That is ace Jay!

Thanks bro!

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Glad you like it Craig Smile

Heres another i have done - OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! Luke_b11

Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 6:08 am

Here is another thats been added -

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! Slave_10
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 7:56 am

Boba Fett & Darth Vader (Carbonite Chamber Scene) from ESB???

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:07 am

EWOKS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 am

C-3PO & R2-D2 on Tantive IV from ANH???
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:43 am

Can you add a little TIG logo to all these avatars???

That will make them a little extra special!!!!

:emperor: :emperor: :emperor:
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:04 am

coachk28 wrote:
Can you add a little TIG logo to all these avatars???

That will make them a little extra special!!!!

:emperor: :emperor: :emperor:

Hi Coach there aint as easy as you think the final pics are just 15k in size and have been through photoshop and other programs to get the best result on the image possible trying to add a decent logo at that type of pixel size wouldnt work to well. The signiture is the vintage racetrack a bit like whats done of the Lili Ledy Guide and the fact the are format to fit TIG perfectly.

Ill see what i can do with C3PO and R2 Smile

Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 am

aussiejames wrote:
EWOKS Very Happy
I'll change smiley for Ewoks PLEASE. (not dead ones either)
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 am

This one wasnt to easy to fix it up but i think its come out ok Smile

Is this what your looking for Coach?

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! R2d2_a10
Back to top Go down
coachk28
Force Addict
Force Addict
coachk28

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:17 am

That looks cool as hell!!!

All of the avatars you guys have made are sweet!!!

Adding a TIG logo was just an idea/suggestion... I didn't know the difficulty into making them!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 8:22 am

coachk28 wrote:
That looks cool as hell!!!

All of the avatars you guys have made are sweet!!!

Adding a TIG logo was just an idea/suggestion... I didn't know the difficulty into making them!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

No probs Coach a lot of it is working with pretty crappy images at times and trying to clean them up. The other factor is Avatars are really small so its resizing them down to the right level whilst still keeping the best possible picture quality Smile If you notice the RS avatars are very small and most pictures dont upload there we have a little bit more space on TIG as the user ranks are 160pixels in width so these are formated to fit just right and still be a lower enough file size to work with the forum platform Smile

Do you want the R2-D2 added to your profile bud?

Cheers Jay

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!   OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OT - All New TIG Avatars! Specially designed for the TIG Forum - Taking Requests!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next