The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Cup FINAL!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Well... the Netherlands punched their ticket. Who's coming next?

Spain? Germany?

I don't know who to back in that game. But I am VERY happy the Dutch made it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
wbobafett
Force Addict
Force Addict
wbobafett

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

chris, chris, chris....dont know what to say to that post! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 am

I'm obviously very happy too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

The right right team won tonight 1000% Germany sat deep defending we most of the team behind the ball and Spain just tourtured them by passing and attacking for most of the game!

Im buzzing its fantastic to see 2 European football nations who have never won the world cup in the final cheers
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Yeah the Germans got found out when they finally played a good side. Totally played off the park.
Great final, football is the winner today.
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:41 pm

This is going to be a great final!

Two very even sides that both play the same style... possession! Smile

I can honestly see this coming down to penalties. They are just too evenly matched.
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

RebelChris wrote:
I can honestly see this coming down to penalties.

Don't spoil my wonderful day Chris!!
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:48 pm

I wonder who the octopus thinks will win in the final Laughing I'm going for the dayglow orange team Razz
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 pm

After this mornings game i reckon the Spanish will be hard to beat in the final. It's bloody hard to score goals if you don't have the ball!
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:15 pm

England New sponsors anounced for new strip

Total fuel, FCUK and UPS Delivery service have announced future sponsorship for the next england shirt.

Photos available :-

World Cup FINAL! Capello-sponsors
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:17 pm

xxGANDALFxx wrote:
England New sponsors anounced for new strip

Total fuel, FCUK and UPS Delivery service have announced future sponsorship for the next england shirt.

Photos available :-

World Cup FINAL! Capello-sponsors

awesome!! lol! lol!

btw:
a genie offers a man one wish. The man wishes that he can live for ever. The genie says - sorry I can't grant wishes like
that. The man thinks for a moment then says - okay, I'd like to die when England win the World Cup. You crafty bastard, says the genie!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:19 pm

ps - congrats to Spain for lifting the World Cup 2010!! cheers
Back to top Go down
hansole
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
hansole

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm

the right team won. But I think the final mach was boring. The mach with germany and uruguay was much better, and Forlan was the best player in the cup (or the most value for the side)
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:44 am

The right team won for sure. God knows what the Dutch coach was thinking telling his team to go out & play like that. The Dutch team is far better than that.
Back to top Go down
Admin Use Account

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:04 am

Tank1252 wrote:
The right team won for sure. God knows what the Dutch coach was thinking telling his team to go out & play like that. The Dutch team is far better than that.

1000% Agree Tim!

The dutch team tackled like a bunch of thugs the kick to Anlonso's chest in the first half was one of many straight reds and they should have been down to 9 men by half time they were real lucky that the English Ref Webb was trying to keep the game as balanced as possible as any team going to 10 mem in normal time can wrecks finals think Barca v Arsenal in the champions league!

Well i lived in Spain for 2 years and speak Spanish so its defo my second home / country and im really really please for all my Spanish friends Smile

To win the Euro Championships and then go on to win the World Cup is the ultimate and the team is still young with great players coming through the ranks! Look at Fabregas and Torres they didnt even make the starting 11 i feel they will contiune to dominate the game and rightly so thier style of football is the best in the game Smile

Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm

Ahhh what are you all complaining about. It gave us this great game! Wink

http://www.flabber.nl/linkdump/game/holland-vs-webb-5585
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:03 pm

I was a little bummed that Netherlands didn't win it. I couldn't believe how close Robben was on at least three chances!

I was also quite surprised at the Netherlands game plan from the start. It looked like they wanted to play physical with Spain and make them back off a bit. It seemed to work for awhile too. I was very shocked that the kick didn't result in a immediate RED CARD! That was incredible. In fact I was a bit shocked that more two yellows weren't handed out.

Looks like Paul is still perfect in this World Cup. I'll be curious to what he has in store for us in 2014! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World Cup FINAL! Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup FINAL!   World Cup FINAL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Cup FINAL!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1