The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW What a Final Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

WOW What a Final Day! Empty
PostSubject: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:18 pm

Guys I am lost for words! Unbeliable! I throught we had it!

As much as it pains for me to say the best team won over the course of the season. They played the more attractive football.

As for Barton - What a Dickhead! It he had been such a idot there wouldnt have been so much added time

Anyway there has to be a winner and a loser.

I would have preferred City to Stroll it TBH

Thats the best end of season of all time just pure sporting Drama
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Liam I agree that was some finale to the season! I was thinking that the actions of Barton weren't going to matter - but in the end it probably gifted City the title playing against 10 men, even if they did win it at the death. Don't think we'll see a season ending like that again for a while Shocked

For me it's another season seeing my team in the championship after Bham failed in the playoffs Rolling Eyes
But I hope Blackpool go on to win promotion now against Hammers Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey mate! I agree we wont see another ending like that for some time! For it to be decided right at the death and on GD Cool

Re Bham! Even tho you very unsuccessful in the playoffs you must surely be happy with your season. Your players showed real endurance with the amount of games they have played Shocked You almost qualifed from your Europa League Group which included last years finalists Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:56 pm

Cheers mate. They did good considering the entire team had to be rebuilt after last season's relegation (McLeish almost just did the same thing with Villa Shocked ). I just hope Hughton stays as he's a good manager. But I think WBA have an eye on him. Oh well, we'll see. And it's the euros this summer too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Sith Lord
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Dark Sith Lord

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:02 pm

I agree! Houghton is way underestimated and should have even been considered for the England Job IMO

Anyway Not getting my Hopes up for the Euros Rolling Eyes Besides you better lie low we have France in our Group dont we Laughing Laughing

I think WBA we go for Steve Bruce! Wink

Liam
Back to top Go down
bootyhunter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
bootyhunter

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Joey Barton is a world class idiot, should we have expected anything more?
IMHO he should be banned for life!

Having said that most of the city players should be fired too for going behind
to a ten men QPR on the day the league was at stake (at home too).

Entertaining stuff all the same Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:32 am

Artoo_Detour wrote:

But I hope Blackpool go on to win promotion now against Hammers Smile

That's it Paul you're fired!

The Hammers will win. I'm spending a small fortune to go & watch my beloved Hammers in the final (on tv of course) with a large group of Aussie based West Ham supporters.

COYI!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:59 am

he he sorry Tim, didn't know you were WHU. On paper they're easy favourites but you have to watch out for Blackpool's do or die style. Should be a good match Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW What a Final Day!   WOW What a Final Day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW What a Final Day!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Gunnery Forum :: Off Topic
-