The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
hender62
Imperial Recruit
Imperial Recruit
hender62

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 pm

Very Nice Items you have there, thanks for sharing! Love the AT-AT Proof!
Back to top Go down
Dutchskywalker
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Dutchskywalker

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 4:43 am

Awesome Han Hoth prototype stuff, thx for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:51 pm

Love the Han Hoth 1st shots! Congrats Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:01 pm

(Engineering Pilot) C3PO

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 C3po_e10

This E.P. C3PO originally came from a former Kenner Employee. The ex-Kenner employee's job was checking EPs for quality after they came back from the orient. This figure came in a large collection of nothing but EPs. None of them were marked, however many of them differed from production in various ways. As you can see, he is missing his screw in his back. Thank you Tracey Hamilton for the extra provenance, I appreciate it : )

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 C3po_e12

Last edited by The_Dark_Artist on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BornTheYearOf
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
BornTheYearOf

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 pm

So this is the one you were talking about. Congratulations on the score Steve.  cheers 
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:24 pm

spoons wrote:
Hello all, been a while since I had a look through the TIG threads - this one is excellent

Here's my contribution

Revenge AT-AT proof

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 ATATrevengeproof2

Absolutely and fantastic At-At proof!!.. I was wondering who kept that cromalin after the SD auction!!! ( in case is the same) .. Congrats!! ..by far my fav!
Back to top Go down
spoons
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
spoons

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 9:10 am

Many thanks - my fav too Smile

Its not the SD cromalin - I'm not aware of that?

Its a proof bought on RS a few years back, and I believe its one of the dumpster finds
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Artist
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
The_Dark_Artist

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 9:46 pm

First Shot Luke Bespin  cheers 
Hand painted with no coo or date...
Thanks for looking, -Steve

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 Luke111

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 Luke211

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 Luke311
Back to top Go down
Kenner76
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
Kenner76

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Awesome pick up Steve! It's nice to see you branching off a bit from your "first 20" focus. Smile
Back to top Go down
vin3po
Imperial Officer
Imperial Officer
vin3po

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:20 pm

E.P. Rl C-3po the same as Steve's and from the same Find.

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 DSCF3745_zps54460f7a

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 DSCF3746_zps119e4959

[img]http:

Oh and a 1 of a kind Hand Painted non Vac Rusted 12 inch 3po

[URL=https://s1257.photobucket.com/user/Vin3po/media/12%20Inch%20Pre%20Production%20C-3po%20Rusted%20Mock%20Up/StarWarsProtos240913498_zps544ebe8e.jpg.html]THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 StarWarsProtos240913498_zps544ebe8e

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 StarWarsProtos240913500_zps33d5f679

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 StarWarsProtos240913499_zpsba671149

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 DSCF3717_zpsce27d1be

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 DSCF3719_zps9c73d733

Cheers

Vince
Back to top Go down
psybertech
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
psybertech

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 8:01 pm

That Rusty 3PO rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool to see something different that doesn't take an eage eye to spot... plus something that would have made for a great figure!

WOW! cheers
Very nice, Vin.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://leia.bespin.info/
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:30 am

Well done on the EP removable limbs, Vince. And congrats again on "Rusted Rod"  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:52 am

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281344284231&fromMakeTrack=true

What are everyone's thoughts on this recently completed shitebay piece?
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:03 am

Chopper wrote:

What are everyone's thoughts on this recently completed shitebay piece?

It's severely discoloured / degraded as you can still see some of the original blue. I've no idea why the eye paint was removed. At least it wasn't being sold as a pre-production piece. $25.00 USD  affraid I'd better list my degraded one quick! :cool laugh:  

Last edited by cantina_patron on Thu May 22, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chopper
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
Chopper

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:05 am

WOW ... never seen one so brown before. Funny looking little dude !
Back to top Go down
cantina_patron
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
cantina_patron

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:12 am

I have to admit mine, & others I've seen have been paler, but we don't know what conditions that one was exposed too (most likely long term UV exposure).
Back to top Go down
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 10:16 am

Recently purchased this Revenge of the Jedi boba fett Proof card

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 Afa_85_fett1

Last edited by lee gray on Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:00 pm

:Drool: Lee, I am super jealous. Is this the one that went on ebay not long ago? I was a bidder in that, but nowhere near the final price. For sure fett and wicket are the only characters who I would consider buying a proof of.
Back to top Go down
lee gray
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:08 pm

trappedtexan wrote:
:Drool:  Lee, I am super jealous.  Is this the one that went on ebay not long ago?  I was a bidder in that, but nowhere near the final price.  For sure fett and wicket are the only characters who I would consider buying a proof of.

i think the one on ebay was afa 85, i purchased this one ungraded (from ebay though)
Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Dang I must have missed this one sell.  I don't often look for proofs and it was just coincidence I even saw that graded one.  That is fantastic to get one in ungraded condition and it grade an 80 off of ebay.

Just had a look and I think you got that for a bargain.  Must have gone under radar or maybe the low feedback seller, but whatever the cause you got a great deal in my opinion.  Also you were right the graded one was an afa 85.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Congrats, Lee cheers Must be nice to have a proof, and even better to nab a cool character like Fett!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:15 am

Page 1 has been updated with the recent additions from the thread.

Feel free to post up your latest prototypes and preprod here and I'll add them to page 1.

Have been meaning to add for ages my Luke X-Wing Pilot / Jedi Knight Prototype coin.

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 Lxwp_p10

Back to top Go down
trappedtexan
trappedtexan

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:30 pm

That is a cool coin Paul. I hope one of our members comes up and shows his new r5d4 stuff as he has a great focus and I don't think much preproduction wise has surfaced for the little bot who couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Commander Clint
TIG Benefactor
TIG Benefactor
Commander Clint

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 8:37 am

Paul, that is a great addition to the LXWP focus. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Jez
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
Jez

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:24 pm

I absolutely love this thread.
It's awesome to see so much in one place. Loving the LXW prototype coin especially, but then again i would. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD    THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD  - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PRE-PRODUCTION / PROTOTYPES THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next