The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:46 pm

welcome to the scoreboard Jay! cheers

RebelChris, no photos at all? The picture quality is bit poop this week but there should be some pics for you?!?

will check the scores now, looks like Jay has scored a few Smile
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm still looking for an answer to pic 11!

I can tell you it's very close between Jay and John as to who takes Round 14!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Luke Jedi Knight for 11?
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers

well done John! Luke Jedi Knight Correct!

You win the round by 7 points to Jay's 6! Wow that was close!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Round Fourteen complete. DarthBerizing wins Round fourteen with 7 points. Congrats cheers cheers
Well done to Jay and welcome to the scoreboard with a great 6 points! cheers

New scores are:

Chris_J =42
Jimmy Mindtricks =40
Darth Berizing =29
Capetown =14
Gandalf =14
Jaymassive = 6
Joe_O =5
VintageSWfan =4
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1
Hyver =1
Back to top Go down
RebelChris
Force Addict
Force Addict
RebelChris

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Man... I would've played but there weren't ANY photos.

I still can't see anything.

I call shenanigans!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:58 pm

All-TIME ROUND WINNERS:

R1. Joe_O. (5)
R2. Gandalf. (5)
R3. Chris_J. (10)
R4. Chris_J. (7)
R5. Darth Berizing. (9)
R6. Chris_J. (5)
R7. Darth Berizing. (10)
R8. JimmyMindTricks. (10)
R9. Capetown. (9)
R10. JimmyMindtricks. (7)
R11. JimmyMindtricks. (11)
R12. JimmyMindtricks/Chris_j. (5 each)
R13. Chris_J. (10)
R14. Darth Berizing. (7)
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 pm

RebelChris wrote:
Man... I would've played but there weren't ANY photos.

I still can't see anything.

I call shenanigans!

Very Happy

quel bizarre!

Chris don't know what happened there mate unsure

I will be posting another round this Sunday so hopefully you'll see those ones!

As I am ref I am awarding you a bonus compensation point!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 pm

welcome to the scoreboard RebelChris cheers

New scores are:

Chris_J =42
Jimmy Mindtricks =40
Darth Berizing =29
Capetown =14
Gandalf =14
Jaymassive = 6
Joe_O =5
VintageSWfan =4
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1
Hyver =1
RebelChris = 1
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 pm

ohh hell , miss a game and the speederbike was in there , i was waithing on an apperance and ive missed it

Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:21 pm

In between having to work today and my parents 50th wedding anniversary party, I missed out of the fun. Congrats to the winners of this round. Sunday will be a different story. Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:51 pm

you can count on it , wohahahah Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:26 am

Don't count on me. I'll either be too happy or too sad to compete.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 am

Capetown wrote:
Don't count on me. I'll either be too happy or too sad to compete.

true! Good luck later Emiel :nailbiting: :nailbiting: :nailbiting:

I admire both teams but I reckon I'm routing for Netherlands as I've been twice now to Holland and loved it Smile

was planning a 22.30 BST next round later... but if the match goes to extra time... even penalties... might be bit later!
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:34 pm

Round Fifteen:

good luck Smile

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0010

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0110

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0210

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0310

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0410

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0510

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0610

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0710

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0810

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had0910

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had1010

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had1110

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had1410

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had1510

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had1610

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 Had1710

Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm

3 x wing
4 dewback
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 pm

1 at at driver
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:37 pm

6 bespin guard
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

7 emperor
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:38 pm

8 emerial royal guard
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:39 pm

11 imperial gunner
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:39 pm

12 power droid
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

8 emperial royal guard
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:40 pm

13 rebel transporter
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Jimmy's having a good run here cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 44  Next