The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 pm

Capetown wrote:
You guys must have been F5ing like crazy! (so was I lol and still to fucking slow).

Two screens open at the same time. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alter-egos.forumotion.com/
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:40 pm

so where was dan , thought he was ready
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
4 electric star wars game

Yeah, but which?

The battleship game methinks.
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Chris_J wrote:
Capetown wrote:
You guys must have been F5ing like crazy! (so was I lol and still to fucking slow).

Two screens open at the same time. lol!

same here , lol
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Ok guys I still need an answer for pic 8.

Jimmy you were very close with pic 4 but I need a more specific answer.

All other answers correct!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:42 pm

4 electronic lazer battle game
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

electronic battle command game
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

4 electronic laser game.
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

jimmymindtricks wrote:
4 electronic lazer battle game

correct!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:43 pm

so my guess for number 8 is wrong then
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 pm

8 romba coin
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:45 pm

8 romba potf coin

never mind. :crying:
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Capetown wrote:
8 romba coin

correct!
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm

8 romba potf collector coin
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Is that all of them?
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:47 pm

ahh , damn , to late , still it was cool and to bad it's already over again
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 pm

so what's the score , and what are you gonna do with the answers posted at the same time , give both bros a point cheers
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Great battle guys, I can't believe how close you all were to posting first!

Jimmy wins that round with 7 points.

Chris picks up 3 points.

Emiel also picks up 3 points.

Nice work!

I'll update the leaderboard in a mo.

Yeh... where was Dan???

:abducted: lol!

ps Jimmy the first answer posted above another answer that's the same gets the point Smile
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Artoo_Detour wrote:

ps Jimmy the first answer posted above another answer that's the same gets the point Smile

so its the computers choice then if both same answers have the same time

thanks again for doeing this , i love it
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:58 pm

I agree with you Jimmy. Its fun as hell to see the challenge of the game and to try to get in under the gun..
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:58 pm

ROUND TEN completed.
Jimmy wins Round Ten, congratulations Jimmy

cheers cheers cheers

good points for Chris and Emiel too! Chris still holding onto that lead. Emiel making up good ground as new to the game.

New scores are:

Chris_J =27
Darth Berizing =22
Jimmy Mindtricks =20
Capetown =13
Gandalf =9
Joe_O =5
VintageSWfan =4
WBobafett =2
Josh_T =1

More next weekend cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris_J
Force Addict
Force Addict
Chris_J

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:01 pm

I need to step up the game alittle with Emiel and Jimmy playing, the two fastest fingers in Europe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Capetown
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Capetown

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 pm

I believe I had all the ewoks pics right. Don't know what that says about me... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:06 pm

you love teddy bears :?: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jimmymindtricks
Force Addict
Force Addict
jimmymindtricks

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Chris_J wrote:
I need to step up the game alittle with Emiel and Jimmy playing, the two fastest fingers in Europe. lol!

well you kinda ruined your secret , with dubble screen , i did it this time aswell , but i wasent gonna say anything , now , round eleven will be fucking hard and fast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!   The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TIG Detail Game - Season One - Winner! Jimmy is the Detail King!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 44  Next