The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my play room...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

my play room... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:40 pm

Hey Rog! Well my 3 favorite cards... that's really hard to decide...

maybe Boushh, ERG, Lando because they were super cheap Smile

or the Imperial Gunner, DSD (both because of the Clipper booklets), Ugnaught (because of the Italian sticker)

well I guess I take Luke Farmboy (no saber), Han large head (with Bespin Blaster), Takara C3PO (traded to open it) Smile

Uli
Back to top Go down
snaggletooth
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
snaggletooth

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:27 am

Absolutely amazing collection mate Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:57 am

[quote="Joe_O"]
Idefix13 wrote:
E...some pictures of my MOC set Smile well here are the first pictures:
my play room... - Page 3 Mocs_110 my play room... - Page 3 Mocs_210 my play room... - Page 3 Mocs_310

Good pictures Uli, where your time and efforts spent to take them is evident here. We now look forward to see your subsequent set of MOC figure pictures. Smile
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Many thanks Snaggle!

I already posted the other pictures on the first page Peter. But here are they again:
my play room... - Page 3 Mocs_410 my play room... - Page 3 Mocs_510 my play room... - Page 3 Mocs_610
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Super nice set of carded Uli - it looks great in that picture format as well, I bet that took time - take picture, edit picture, resize picture, add to collage, repeat + repeat Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:02 pm

Thanks Uli for reposting the pic. Just love the looks of it! Cool

I notice that the "NEW FIGURE - GBP 1.59" sticker is not on every Trilogo 70D cardbacks for the last 17 POTF figures, which at first I though they were.
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Joe - taking pictures of MOCs is nearly worser than taking close up pictures of weapons on a white background (Smile) - I hate it!

Many thanks Peter - as far as I know only the last 15 figures were available with the yellow UK sticker.

Uli
Back to top Go down
Joe_O
Force Addict
Force Addict
Joe_O

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Yep Uli is right Peter- the UK price stickers only appear on the last 15 but were factory applied and not all of the POTF figures have them. (Palitoy produced only )
Back to top Go down
shawn_k
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
shawn_k

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

Great to see your MOCs Uli! They all look to be in very nice condition too and I like how you presented them in the group photos like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerofthetoys.com
Deejaycaze
New User
New User
Deejaycaze

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello uli nice set of tri-logo mocs and palitoy boxes you got there and that vader figure holder impresive cheers saludos ...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DeejayFX11
Chancellor_Peter
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Chancellor_Peter

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Idefix13 wrote:
Many thanks Peter - as far as I know only the last 15 figures were available with the yellow UK sticker.

Uli

Joe_O wrote:
Yep Uli is right Peter- the UK price stickers only appear on the last 15 but were factory applied and not all of the POTF figures have them. (Palitoy produced only )

Uli and Joe, thanks for the information. Smile Will be interesting too see if there is any collector amongst the TIG forum members who happen to have a straight run of the "NEW FIGURE - GBP 1.59" price stickers applied onto their PALITOY produced Trilogo 70D card back POTF figures. :cool laugh:
Back to top Go down
Idefix13
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
Idefix13

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:28 am

Shawn and Felix: many thanks Smile

Peter: Del started this little focus but he sold off his MOCs due to "space issues"

Uli
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my play room...   my play room... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my play room...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3