The Imperial Gunnery Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

International Vintage Star Wars Collector Forum

HomeTIG.comLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HothTony
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
HothTony

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:46 am

Chris......Nice 3 MOC you have there and glad they arrived ok Very Happy Very Happy

Geordie.....some nice loose and MOC..........I know its not Vintage but the George Stormie looks a really nice piece ........... funny I was looking at a complete Rebo band on Feebay but no instruments or accessories as was not sure how easy they are to obtain or how much Sad
Tony
Back to top Go down
ArtooDetour
Admin
Admin
ArtooDetour

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Congrats on all recent purchases guys! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Great to see a nice mixture of MOC and loose figures, some excellent pickups!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Geordie nice pick up's bud.

Dan. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:19 pm

Nice buys people

This is what i was bidding on last night and got beat by $2.5 on the last second and now in hindsight wish id pushed more money into it Sad Really gutted tbh

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 !BuTNL0!!mk~$(KGrHqN,!jEEv1+0LUQOBL+s+YjTzg~~_3
Back to top Go down
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pro-Tech-Models
geordie
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
geordie

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:51 pm

Gandalf,

if you where beaten at the last second the winner probabley has a programm running, bid napper maybe or summit similar to get in at the last possible second, ive been beaten a few times now right at the death, the timing is too good for some one to be sitting there waiting to click the bid button...

Andy
Back to top Go down
Craig T
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Craig T

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Merlin: Really happy for you bud.... I hate it when someone pays good money only to be scammed so really pleased that you have a real one! Well done!

Tony: That Chewie looks amazing man! It like you went back in time for it and the loose figures are stunning too! Well done 2!

Chris: Lovely cards too bro all unpunched too! The bubble on the Kenner Han looks amazingly clear- fantastic! Well Done 3!

Andy mate: Lovely stash again! The R4 looks fantastically stunning and I’m glad you like Georgie-Boy in the stormy outfit as he’s a particular favourite of mine too! Loving the back drop too! Well done 5 and good luck in getting the missing flute if I see one for sale I'll let you know. Some times Leah's Toys sell off spares.

Gandalf: Unlucky Bro ... maybe next time it will be your turn!
Back to top Go down
DarthStanley
Grand Moff
Grand Moff
DarthStanley

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Tony-that Chewie MOC is absolutely stunning & the loose figures look really minty! Very Happy

Chris-your 3 MOC's are in excellent condition! Very Happy

Andy-nice pick ups mate! Very Happy

Lee-unlucky with the LL Speeder Bike mate! Sad
Back to top Go down
vaders_child
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vaders_child

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm

Some great buys peeps,love the ledy 8-d8.
Chewie is minty
Back to top Go down
merlin
Imperial Admiral
Imperial Admiral
merlin

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 pm

b4nth4 wrote:
great new additions all - just spent a good length of time looking at all the goodies from the past few weeks.

Merlin - sorry to say but you have exceeded the allowed number of MOC Ledys in one collection. The court has ruled you must pass the MOC Stormie over to me. Wink lol!
I am mucho jealouso ( I think thats spanish for very jealous?? Wink)

LOL!!!!........ b4nth4, that will be celoso!!! .... but your spanish is great!!!

Gandalf
---> You have to sit down and bid 7 seconds before the time ends.... of course , that depends in you connection speed!, that´s the avg. time to do the complete operation!!

Two more arrive today.......... THANKS TO MATS!!! ( For supporting the ledy cause!!)

PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA BOUSHH LILI LEDY AFA 85
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 Mats_010

EMPEROR ROYAL GUARD LILI LEDY BACK 30 NEGATIVE
Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 Mats_011

One more pending..... after that I will only eat bread and drink water for 3 months ...LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:55 pm

Merlin your the Ledy MOC king. bow bow bow bow bow bow bow

The money you probably spent on this stuff you'll just be drinking water for the next month no bread.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Danny boy.
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:51 am

merlin wrote:

Gandalf[/b]---> You have to sit down and bid 7 seconds before the time ends.... of course , that depends in you connection speed!, that´s the avg. time to do the complete operation!!!

His bid went in on the exact second the auction ended Sad Even powersniper can only hit the second before the end and you pay $.50 per use on that Sad
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:53 am

I bought some cases for my MOC's this week and through a few mistakes ive ended up with the Thicker versions of the case i wanted Smile

BUT...... not wanting to send back etc i tried somthing and look at the result !!!!!!

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 DSC05652

What do you think ?
Back to top Go down
aussiejames
Admin
Admin
aussiejames

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:04 am

I actually like that acrylic protection- I need one Wink
Back to top Go down
vaders_child
Imperial Gunner
Imperial Gunner
vaders_child

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 am

WOW i have never seen so many ledy moc's...well done dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:22 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260552110421&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

He offers 2 sizes and its the fatter 1 that fits the bikes (Shame it doesnt fir the ones with tabs on the back Sad )
Back to top Go down
Tank1252
Force Addict
Force Addict
Tank1252

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:56 am

aussiejames wrote:
I actually like that acrylic protection- I need one Wink

& why is that James....?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Plantman
Imperial Lieutenant
Imperial Lieutenant
Plantman

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Ok, ive not had much to post here recently as ive been selling a lot of my stuff, i cant wait to update with my latest fad.

Bought this mass horde of loose which ive had so much fun playing with, if anyone is after any of the loose here (most are c8-c9) then let me know, there are tons of coo variants.

And a 3 pack AFA U85, yes i know im against U grading but this 3 pack looked really good Smile this also might hit the exodus as i try and afford a fett proof

Andy

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 Dscf5810

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 Dscf5811
Back to top Go down
http://www.vintagetoybox.net
DarthBerizing
Johnpaul Ragusa
Johnpaul Ragusa
DarthBerizing

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Andy

I like that 3 Pack! I'm not a big fan of U'ing but this lets the figures be seen and it keeps them bagged. Kudos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:26 pm

Sweet 3-pack Andy,and AFA did it right by leaving the figure's in thier baggie's good job.

Dan. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:33 pm

Just won these....... then had MASSIVE problem thanks to Ebay. Went to pay and Ebay have taken fees for our 4 accounts 6 days early !!!!!!!! WTF !!!!! ended up coming out the bank and wife is going blue >.<

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 !Bu9tnq!!mk~$(KGrHqV,!jUEv1+0G12nBMCoifcy(w~~_12

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 373300023_tp

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 Polishbiker

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 !Bu5bOGQ!mk~$(KGrHqJ,!iQEv1+0BTOpBMCSmj!(4w~~_12
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Nice Ledy carded Bikerscout Gandal.

Did it come with a light color grey blaster?

Dan.
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:12 pm

From what i can tell its an original ledy blaster but its a recard (only paid £20 for it)
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh ok recard.

The gun looked light colored?Does it have a letter on it's handgrip?
Back to top Go down
xxGANDALFxx
Imperial Commander
Imperial Commander
xxGANDALFxx

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 pm

The question was asked but even if its kenner/repro it will display well till i get lucky enough to find a real MOC ledy scout i could afford lol
Back to top Go down
vintageSWfan
Force Addict
Force Addict
vintageSWfan

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh yeah definitley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2   Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2 - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your latest Vintage Purchases! Volume 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next